over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Steroid User Needs Help

BronxBombers

Newbies
I am thinking about using steroids my reason behind it is to increase my size in my arms to increase strength. I am 21 years 6'0 160 pounds. I am looking at all of these side effects and that is what scares me away so im looking for the safest steroid there is. I have no interest in getting super huge but I would like big arms. Any suggestions?

I am thinking about using steroids my reason behind it is to increase my size in my arms to increase strength. I am 21 years 6'0 160 pounds. I am looking at all of these side effects and that is what scares me away so im looking for the safest steroid there is. I have no interest in getting super huge but I would like big arms. Any suggestions?
Well how big do you think steroids will make you? The most powerful steroid in the world isn't going to do for you what you need. I'm sorry to disappoint you. You need to train hard and powerful for a few more years yet and get a base before even thinking about steroids. You're only 21. You might not even be done growing yet. At 160lbs, steroids will most likely make you either fat or just bring you back to where you started because you're not building on a strong foundation. There's a few guys on here that can give you routines that will have you growing REAL muscle as fast as you can woof down the food.

Spend some time here and read some articles. You may never even want to do steroids once you see what a REAL training program and diet can do to your body. I lifted all through college when I was your age and didn't do anything even close to a steroid until I was 30.

You'll grow like a weed with sound training and diet.

Last edited:
Well how big do you think steroids will make you? The most powerful steroid in the world isn't going to do for you what you need. I'm sorry to disappoint you. You need to train hard and powerful for a few more years yet and get a base before even thinking about steroids. You're only 21. You might not even be done growing yet. At 160lbs, steroids will most likely make you either fat or just bring you back to where you started because you're not building on a strong foundation. There's a few guys on here that can give you routines that will have you growing REAL muscle as fast as you can woof down the food.

Spend some time here and read some articles. You may never even want to do steroids once you see what a REAL training program and diet can do to your body. I lifted all through college when I was your age and didn't do anything even close to a steroid until I was 30.

Damn good advise bro!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth!! Ouch is correct here. You really need to get on with a great training plan and super diet. The growing is all about these two things. IMO those not competeing or not having any ambition towards competeing do not need to use AAS. This is my opinion. Too many people pin all their hopes on AAS and then get either F'd up in the long run or think that AAS is the only way you can gain. NOT TRUE. Ouch has given you sound words of wisdom here and I am speaking from many years experience. You can have big guns without them. Do your homework here, many grewat articles on how to achieve mass without drugs. Please have a look for them and read.

You don't need AAS to build big arms! Take all the time you were going to spend learning about AAS and side effects and put it into learning how to build your arms. Then, train them, build them, stick with it. There is no magic formula. There are four things that matter, DIET, training, genetics, and DIET. There are tons of members and threads with great advice here. The time you spend learning will pay off. Good Luck and train hard.

I'll chime in with all the others......you don't need roids!

At 6-foot 160lbs what you need is food! Trust me on this...if you ate correctly and trained correctly, I'd just about guarantee you'd gain at least 20pounds naturally! You need to eat a LOT more......and get a lot more protein as well. Get at least 1-2grams of protein per pound of body weight.

Good luck bro!
Skarn

A good CellTech/NitroTech stack cycle will easily put 15lbs or so on you. That is providing you have a proper diet,workout,and sleep routine.

Please note that I mentioned 'diet'....as this alone accounts for why many people do not achieve their goals, whether they're juicing or not.:)

damn Tiny Tim,
eat baked potatoes and eggs for every meal. And Lift some weights for crying out loud! No need for juice.... unless apple, orange, grape, etc.

LMAO!:p

the best advice i can give you is dont use anything.not to offend you but your just too young, your body has not fully developed yet and you can cause permanent damage. noone under 30 has the proper hormone levels or the training to use aas. once you put 10 yrs in the gym. with strict diet and proper routine and you cant gain anymore weight then you can begin to think about aas. AAS should only be used when you reach your genetic limit, they are only a tool to help you pass what you can do on your own, so if you havent reached your max potential yet then they are not for you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws