advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Super Stim...coming soon (by MA Labs)

The original shredabull was intense. Easily one of the most intense otc stims I've ever used. Little too much in some regards.
The original Shredabull was basically just caffeine and DMAA. Yes, there where other ingredients in it, but as far as its are concerned (the ingredients you can feel), it was comprised mostly of caffeine and DMHA.

Yes, DMAA was a powerful stim, but a lot of people didn't like it (because it made some people feel like crap, myself included) and it was horrid on blood pressure. While DMAA is more powerful than DMHA on a mg per mg basis, many people say they prefer the overall feel of DMHA; that it is more euphoric with little to no crash, unlike DMHA. In reality, regardless of whether someone prefers the feel of one over the other, I fully believe that DMHA is superior to enhancing physical performance...for multiple reasons.

Regardless, DMHA is only one ingredient in Methyl-BLUE. There has NEVER been a product like Methyl-BLUE. Most companies that sell powerful stim products rely on caffeine and DMHA almost entirely to power their effects. They simply mega-dose them and call it a day. Not Methyl-BLUE. The ingredient profile-dosages-ratios are unlike anything else ever produced. A full serving contains OVER a gram of Eria Jarensis ALONE..in combination with MAO-A and MAO-B inhibitors, which further increase its potency...significantly! Again, there are numerous other ingredients in the product...and while you are likely familiar with most of them...it is the dosages, ratios and MAO inhibition that make Methyl-BLUE unique!

It's very powerful stuff. No one should be starting off at the full dosage.

The original Shredabull was basically just caffeine and DMAA. Yes, there where other ingredients in it, but as far as its are concerned (the ingredients you can feel), it was comprised mostly of caffeine and DMHA.

Yes, DMAA was a powerful stim, but a lot of people didn't like it (because it made some people feel like crap, myself included) and it was horrid on blood pressure. While DMAA is more powerful than DMHA on a mg per mg basis, many people say they prefer the overall feel of DMHA; that it is more euphoric with little to no crash, unlike DMHA. In reality, regardless of whether someone prefers the feel of one over the other, I fully believe that DMHA is superior to enhancing physical performance...for multiple reasons.
If it was just the DMAA then it was alot lol. Caffeine rarely does anything to me even at high doses. And shredabull did make me feel a little too stimmed out. That rarely happens to me (stim junkie). And I'm also one of the people that really prefers DMHA over DMAA. More subtle in a good way, and destroys my appetite if that's something I need at the time.

Regardless, DMHA is only one ingredient in Methyl-BLUE. There has NEVER been a product like Methyl-BLUE. Most companies that sell powerful stim products rely on caffeine and DMHA almost entirely to power their effects. They simply mega-dose them and call it a day. Not Methyl-BLUE. The ingredient profile-dosages-ratios are unlike anything else ever produced. A full serving contains OVER a gram of Eria Jarensis ALONE..in combination with MAO-A and MAO-B inhibitors, which further increase its potency...significantly! Again, there are numerous other ingredients in the product...and while you are likely familiar with most of them...it is the dosages, ratios and MAO inhibition that make Methyl-BLUE unique!

I will certainly not be starting at the full dose lol. I know you mentioned you had to increase the capsule count for a serving. I think that's a good thing. I think it'll allow us to find the best dose after some trial and error.

As far as things to not take along with it, obviously no other stims at the same time. I usually use either 2 caps of atterall or 200mg of modafinil first thing in the morning. Is methyl-blue contraindicated if also using modafinil?

Also, how long is methyl-blue active? I know there will be some variation amongst people but generally speaking? I'm wondering for the purposes of pwo use and if I use methyl-blue first thing the morning and then workout at 6pm (my usual wkt time).

That ingredient profile looks amazing. I will be pulling the trigger the day it comes out.

If it was just the DMAA then it was alot lol. Caffeine rarely does anything to me even at high doses. And shredabull did make me feel a little too stimmed out. That rarely happens to me (stim junkie). And I'm also one of the people that really prefers DMHA over DMAA. More subtle in a good way, and destroys my appetite if that's something I need at the time.

I will certainly not be starting at the full dose lol. I know you mentioned you had to increase the capsule count for a serving. I think that's a good thing. I think it'll allow us to find the best dose after some trial and error.

As far as things to not take along with it, obviously no other stims at the same time. I usually use either 2 caps of atterall or 200mg of modafinil first thing in the morning. Is methyl-blue contraindicated if also using modafinil?

Also, how long is methyl-blue active? I know there will be some variation amongst people but generally speaking? I'm wondering for the purposes of pwo use and if I use methyl-blue first thing the morning and then workout at 6pm (my usual wkt time).

I would be weary of adding modafinil to an MaOI inhibitor. See what had had happened wuz......so moda is going to increase dopamine/histamine and a few other neurotransmitters. (The MOA is still hazey on moda). MAO and COMT degrade dopamine and breaknit down. With an MAOI supplement, this will be slowed down greatly and you might have a buildup.

Now, that could cause anxiety, feelings of impulsive, reward seeking (wanting candy or jerking off lol) or just prolonging the half life of moda for way to damn long and you’ll be up all night.

But hey, you could try to micro dose both and see what happens, like 50mg moda+ 1/4 serving

Just be careful. Throwing yourself into an anxiety attack is zero fucking fun

I would be weary of adding modafinil to an MaOI inhibitor. See what had had happened wuz......so moda is going to increase dopamine/histamine and a few other neurotransmitters. (The MOA is still hazey on moda). MAO and COMT degrade dopamine and breaknit down. With an MAOI supplement, this will be slowed down greatly and you might have a buildup.

Now, that could cause anxiety, feelings of impulsive, reward seeking (wanting candy or jerking off lol) or just prolonging the half life of moda for way to damn long and you’ll be up all night.

But hey, you could try to micro dose both and see what happens, like 50mg moda+ 1/4 serving

Just be careful. Throwing yourself into an anxiety attack is zero fucking fun
Thank you man. Yeah I figured I’d try to read up on MAO inhibitors and modafinil for any contraindications. What you’re describing it is pretty much what I was concerned about when the thought occurred to me.

Thank you man. Yeah I figured I’d try to read up on MAO inhibitors and modafinil for any contraindications. What you’re describing it is pretty much what I was concerned about when the thought occurred to me.

I am on an SSNRI, therefore I have to be careful with fucking with neurotransmitters. It’s not like you are going to die, but you can cause some very unpleasant feelings

Example, I CANNOT tolerate l-tyrosine or N actyl tyrosine on my SSNRI. One time I drank a C4 can premade and had to sedate myself 3-4 hours later because the stimulation was overwhelming. (L tyrosine can be converted both to norepinephrine and or dopamine and beta-hydroxylase plays a part in that

Mike, how is your Methyl-BLUE product on blood pressure and heart rate?

How long it effects last depends partially on dose. At the full dose it could last 6 hours, but the effects will be waning prior to that. At lesser doses the effects can last anywhere from 4-5 hours. Of course, not everyone metabolizes all chemicals the same (caffeine, for example), so these numbers can vary from person to person.

I want to hear who on here take this stuff first. I will def be buying. I have about a months worth of the original shreddabul.

Normally take 30mg adderall each morning, I’d like to give the methyl- blue a try pre workout.

Guess not. Just noticed it's been pushed back. Dang

I am on an SSNRI, therefore I have to be careful with fucking with neurotransmitters. It’s not like you are going to die, but you can cause some very unpleasant feelings

Example, I CANNOT tolerate l-tyrosine or N actyl tyrosine on my SSNRI. One time I drank a C4 can premade and had to sedate myself 3-4 hours later because the stimulation was overwhelming. (L tyrosine can be converted both to norepinephrine and or dopamine and beta-hydroxylase plays a part in that

L-tyrosine use to really overstimulate me, but not anymore. I sometimes wonder what changed.

Your last post had me thinking I missed an announcement. Boooo lol

I wish I had the inside track, but I don’t. I’ve had guys ask me if I’m affiliated with Mike’s company, but I’m not.

I want all the products. I'm finally out of my stockpile of all of Mike's products. Hopefully things will be in stock so I can load up again. Other companies stuff just doesn't compare.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws