advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Super Stim...coming soon (by MA Labs)

I want to let every one know that Methyl-BLUE is right on the money. Great stim in every way. Gets you going and keeps you the=at way and no crash. I bought 2 bottles when they came out and am glad I did. Thanks Mike for another great product!

I want to let every one know that Methyl-BLUE is right on the money. Great stim in every way. Gets you going and keeps you the=at way and no crash. I bought 2 bottles when they came out and am glad I did. Thanks Mike for another great product!

How long does it take for the effects to go away? Do you notice any palpitations or increase in Blood Pressure?

That's awesome to hear. I'm quite eager to try it but USPS seems determined to keep my order out of my hands lol.

That's awesome to hear. I'm quite eager to try it but USPS seems determined to keep my order out of my hands lol.
I recently watched an item of mine sit at the same USPS location for 10 days without moving.

Just ordered a batch yesterday.
I’m 3 & 13 weeks out tomorrow, so I REALLY need something for energy.
I LOVE the fluorinated modafinil, But Mike is out and I don’t know where else to get it!

Just ordered a batch yesterday.
I’m 3 & 13 weeks out tomorrow, so I REALLY need something for energy.
I LOVE the fluorinated modafinil, But Mike is out and I don’t know where else to get it!

Let us know how you like it. How much fluorinated modafinil were you taking?

Good luck on your shows too.

Let us know how you like it. How much fluorinated modafinil were you taking?

Good luck on your shows too.
Usually, 50mg of Mike’s is more than enough.
I still have 10-12mL, so I’m going to use it on training days.

I’ll be sure to report in on the Blue.

Any updates yet? Looking forward to hearing from everyone who’s tried it.

Any updates yet? Looking forward to hearing from everyone who’s tried it.
I only received it Friday so I've only used it twice. I didn't want to be premature with a review but I tried 4 caps both times and the energy and feeling/mood was very smooth and I enjoyed that. I sort of expected a stimmed out feeling but that's not at all how I'd describe it thus far. The effect lasted about 5ish hours if I had to put a number to it. Very enjoyable experience.

I should mention that I was a stim junkie in the past. I routinely used over a gram of caffeine and other stims to get me through work and training. I'm down to 400-ish mg caffeine per day. But I do have a pretty significant tolerance to most stims. I'm gonna give full dose a shot later this week.

I only received it Friday so I've only used it twice. I didn't want to be premature with a review but I tried 4 caps both times and the energy and feeling/mood was very smooth and I enjoyed that. I sort of expected a stimmed out feeling but that's not at all how I'd describe it thus far. The effect lasted about 5ish hours if I had to put a number to it. Very enjoyable experience.

I should mention that I was a stim junkie in the past. I routinely used over a gram of caffeine and other stims to get me through work and training. I'm down to 400-ish mg caffeine per day. But I do have a pretty significant tolerance to most stims. I'm gonna give full dose a shot later this week.

Any increase in blood pressure, heart rate or palpitations?

Are you also drinking coffee on top of the 4 pills?

Thanks for the feedback. I’m a former student junkie too. I’m going to place an order here soon.

I can’t speak for him but there’s many that do. You can bet that if you taking 4 pills your blood pressure will increase. I know dude who would take two shreddabul fat burners and drink a Bang energy drink before the gym. I would feel like hammered dog shit

I know dude who would take two shreddabul fat burners and drink a Bang energy drink before the gym. I would feel like hammered dog shit
Ugh. Even I thought 1 cap of the old shredabull was intense (in a not so nice way).

I didn't measure it after taking it but if I did it wasn't noticeable. I mean, it's a stimulant so it more than likely raised my BP and RHR. But not at all in an uncomfortable way.

My BP the following morning was definitely at my norm (125/65).

Edit: Oh and yes I still took additional caffeine aside from the methyl blue later that day.

How long does it take for the effects to go away? Do you notice any palpitations or increase in Blood Pressure?
The effects last 2-3 hours. There is one heck of an initial rush with 4 caps. I do drink coffee, sometimes before and sometimes after. No palpitations but a definite raise in blood pressure but goes back down to normal. I am big on stims, DMAA, DMHA and Methl-Blue is just as good without the effects the others have. Once again a fine product. I could not see taking 6 caps.

It’s weird bc I can take two
More power to you man. That was one of the few stim products I’ve tried that I did not enjoy. The new shredabull might as well be a sugar pill in comparison.

Methyl-BLUE

***IMPORTANT Information & Feedback***

"Caffeine Dose
& Threshold Dosing"

Caffeine Dose

Methyl-BLUE contains ONLY 200 mg of caffeine per FULL 6 cap dose. I purposely made the product with low caffeine for three main reasons...

1.) I didn't want to make another high-caffeine copycat product, which costs pennies to make and offers nothing new.

2.) I wanted people to still be able to drink their coffee...and/or tailor their caffeine dose to their liking.

3.) I wanted people with both a low and high caffeine tolerance to be able to use the product.

We all know caffeine works, but do any of us want to pay $40+for what is basically nothing more than a caffeine pill? I didn't think most people would, so I kept the caffeine low and relied primarily on the phenylethylamine class of drugs, along with aliphatic alkylamines, in order to power the product's effects.

By doing so Methyl-BLUE provides an effect different from the typical high-dose caffeine product, while still providing them with the freedom to consume additional caffeine if wanted...in whatever amount they desire.

We all know caffeine is a powerful stimulant, but tolerance is highly variable--more than any other stimulant on the market. On the low end, we have people who only want to consume 100-200 mg, while others will push it up into the 400 mg (or even more) range. There is a big difference between these dosing ranges, so it was critical for me to limit the caffeine dose to 200 mg per full 6 cap serving (33.3 mg per cap). This was the only way to make the product comfortably usable for those with a low caffeine tolerance, while still enabling those with a higher caffeine tolerance to add caffeine as desired.

So, for those of you out there who want a bigger caffeine kick...by all means, go for it. The great thing about caffeine is that one could add 100-200 mg of extra caffeine (either in the form of coffee or pill) and noticeably add to the product's potency...for literally pennies per dose. There are a lot of guys out there who want to be able to continue drinking their coffee...or who will want to add some pure caffeine to the mix in either powder or pill form. Any of these options is extremely cheap and gives the customer the power to tailor the caffeine dose to their own liking. In the end, I felt it was better to leave the caffeine dose low and allow those with a greater caffeine tolerance to add a bit more, if desired.

Methyl-BLUE Dosing

I want to talk about dosing for a minute. First off, and of GREAT importance, is that Methyl-BLUE has THRESHOLD dose!!!!
This dose BEGINS at 4 caps...but most people will find the full dose (6 caps) to provide the desired effect....and those with a high caffeine tolerance may even want to add additional caffeine, if they're looking for maximum potency.

DO NOT think that you can take 2-3 caps and get a good effect. You won't. 4 caps is "beginner" range...for those with no stimulant tolerance. There is a reason I have the serving size listed on the bottle. It was formulated to be used as DIRECTED. Please refrain from posting reviews on LESS THAN RECOMMENDED doses, as the product was not designed to provide the desired effect at sub-optimal doses. Failing to do this would be like taking a product with a single capsule as a serving size...dividing its contents into 1/3rd's...and then reporting on its effects. That doesn't give potential customers a fair report. Just because the serving size is 4-6 capsules (out of necessity) does NOT mean that it was designed to be taken at only a few caps. I was forced to use 6 caps as an optimal serving size because some of the ingredients must be dosed in the 1,000+ mg range in order to provide the desired effect.

4-6 caps is the dosing range, with 4 caps being for those with low stim tolerances (particularly a low caffeine tolerance) and 6 caps being better suited to those with a higher tolerance (those who regularly consume 300-400 g of caffeine may want to add an extra 100-200 mg of caffeine to the product). With that said, it is obviously completely fine to use whatever amount of caps you want, but please refrain form doing so and then saying the product didn't do much, as the product is intended to be used at 4 caps for those with a low stim tolerance and 6 caps for those with moderate-high stim tolerances.

The second point one must understand is that Methyl-BLUE is NOT something you can use everyday an expect to continue experiencing its full effects. Why? Because it relies largely on phenylethylamines to power its effects (it contains nearly 2 grams of total phenylethylamines), which build tolerance RAPIDLY. Literally, after 3 days of continuous use, its effects will already be significantly diminished. This is just the way PEA-based compounds are. In other words, if you start out at 3 caps...think you need more, then jump to 4 caps the next day...then 5 caps the next day...then 6 caps the next day, you ill be shooting yourelf in the foot...because each day you will building a greater and greater tolerance.

Methyl-BLUE is like Vicaine in this regard. It needs to be limited to 3-4 days per week in order to maintain its effects...with a day off inbetween doses...or a maximum of two days in a row before taking a couple days off. Again, this is just how the PEA-based compounds are when used at appreciable doses. Tolerance builds quickly. Fortunately, it doesn't take long to restore tolerance, but days off are REQUIRED. You simply can NOT use this product daily without experiencing significantly diminished effects.

So, I recommend limiting it's use to 3-4 days per week, or every other day, at the most.

I felt this info was important to get out there. Thanks, guys.

FEEDBACK...

Based feedback thus far, here is what I have gathered...

* If you have a very low or non-existent caffeine tolerance (you limit your caffeine intake to 100 mg (or less) per dose), then 4 caps is probably the dose for you.

* If you have a moderate stimulant tolerance (you limit your caffeine intake to about 200 mg per dose), then 5-6 caps is probably the dose for you.

* If you have a high caffeine tolerance (you consume 300-400 mg caffeine per dose), then 6 caps + a cup of coffee or 100-200 supplemental caffeine, is probably the dose for you.

Methyl-BLUE

***IMPORTANT Information & Feedback***

"Caffeine Dose
& Threshold Dosing"

Caffeine Dose

Methyl-BLUE contains ONLY 200 mg of caffeine per FULL 6 cap dose. I purposely made the product with low caffeine for three main reasons...

1.) I didn't want to make another high-caffeine copycat product, which costs pennies to make and offers nothing new.

2.) I wanted people to still be able to drink their coffee...and/or tailor their caffeine dose to their liking.

3.) I wanted people with both a low and high caffeine tolerance to be able to use the product.

We all know caffeine works, but do any of us want to pay $40+for what is basically nothing more than a caffeine pill? I didn't think most people would, so I kept the caffeine low and relied primarily on the phenylethylamine class of drugs, along with aliphatic alkylamines, in order to power the product's effects.

By doing so Methyl-BLUE provides an effect different from the typical high-dose caffeine product, while still providing them with the freedom to consume additional caffeine if wanted...in whatever amount they desire.

We all know caffeine is a powerful stimulant, but tolerance is highly variable--more than any other stimulant on the market. On the low end, we have people who only want to consume 100-200 mg, while others will push it up into the 400 mg (or even more) range. There is a big difference between these dosing ranges, so it was critical for me to limit the caffeine dose to 200 mg per full 6 cap serving (33.3 mg per cap). This was the only way to make the product comfortably usable for those with a low caffeine tolerance, while still enabling those with a higher caffeine tolerance to add caffeine as desired.

So, for those of you out there who want a bigger caffeine kick...by all means, go for it. The great thing about caffeine is that one could add 100-200 mg of extra caffeine (either in the form of coffee or pill) and noticeably add to the product's potency...for literally pennies per dose. There are a lot of guys out there who want to be able to continue drinking their coffee...or who will want to add some pure caffeine to the mix in either powder or pill form. Any of these options is extremely cheap and gives the customer the power to tailor the caffeine dose to their own liking. In the end, I felt it was better to leave the caffeine dose low and allow those with a greater caffeine tolerance to add a bit more, if desired.

Methyl-BLUE Dosing

I want to talk about dosing for a minute. First off, and of GREAT importance, is that Methyl-BLUE has THRESHOLD dose!!!!
This dose BEGINS at 4 caps...but most people will find the full dose (6 caps) to provide the desired effect....and those with a high caffeine tolerance may even want to add additional caffeine, if they're looking for maximum potency.

DO NOT think that you can take 2-3 caps and get a good effect. You won't. 4 caps is "beginner" range...for those with no stimulant tolerance. There is a reason I have the serving size listed on the bottle. It was formulated to be used as DIRECTED. Please refrain from posting reviews on LESS THAN RECOMMENDED doses, as the product was not designed to provide the desired effect at sub-optimal doses. Failing to do this would be like taking a product with a single capsule as a serving size...dividing its contents into 1/3rd's...and then reporting on its effects. That doesn't give potential customers a fair report. Just because the serving size is 4-6 capsules (out of necessity) does NOT mean that it was designed to be taken at only a few caps. I was forced to use 6 caps as an optimal serving size because some of the ingredients must be dosed in the 1,000+ mg range in order to provide the desired effect.

4-6 caps is the dosing range, with 4 caps being for those with low stim tolerances (particularly a low caffeine tolerance) and 6 caps being better suited to those with a higher tolerance (those who regularly consume 300-400 g of caffeine may want to add an extra 100-200 mg of caffeine to the product). With that said, it is obviously completely fine to use whatever amount of caps you want, but please refrain form doing so and then saying the product didn't do much, as the product is intended to be used at 4 caps for those with a low stim tolerance and 6 caps for those with moderate-high stim tolerances.

The second point one must understand is that Methyl-BLUE is NOT something you can use everyday an expect to continue experiencing its full effects. Why? Because it relies largely on phenylethylamines to power its effects (it contains nearly 2 grams of total phenylethylamines), which build tolerance RAPIDLY. Literally, after 3 days of continuous use, its effects will already be significantly diminished. This is just the way PEA-based compounds are. In other words, if you start out at 3 caps...think you need more, then jump to 4 caps the next day...then 5 caps the next day...then 6 caps the next day, you ill be shooting yourelf in the foot...because each day you will building a greater and greater tolerance.

Methyl-BLUE is like Vicaine in this regard. It needs to be limited to 3-4 days per week in order to maintain its effects...with a day off inbetween doses...or a maximum of two days in a row before taking a couple days off. Again, this is just how the PEA-based compounds are when used at appreciable doses. Tolerance builds quickly. Fortunately, it doesn't take long to restore tolerance, but days off are REQUIRED. You simply can NOT use this product daily without experiencing significantly diminished effects.

So, I recommend limiting it's use to 3-4 days per week, or every other day, at the most.

I felt this info was important to get out there. Thanks, guys.

FEEDBACK...

Based feedback thus far, here is what I have gathered...

* If you have a very low or non-existent caffeine tolerance (you limit your caffeine intake to 100 mg (or less) per dose), then 4 caps is probably the dose for you.

* If you have a moderate stimulant tolerance (you limit your caffeine intake to about 200 mg per dose), then 5-6 caps is probably the dose for you.

* If you have a high caffeine tolerance (you consume 300-400 mg caffeine per dose), then 6 caps + a cup of coffee or 100-200 supplemental caffeine, is probably the dose for you.

This is such great info Mike. Thanks for taking the time to provide such info.

Mike, if you take the product 2 days in a row, do you think 1 day off would be sufficient before taking it again?

This is such great info Mike. Thanks for taking the time to provide such info.

Mike, if you take the product 2 days in a row, do you think 1 day off would be sufficient before taking it again?
All I can say is to try it and see how it goes. You will have your answer fairly soon. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity