advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Test-C source, how long to wait before running labs?

dale338

Registered
I had fine tuned in my original source based on several labs to get the dosing just right. Was running 130mg per week and it was holding me between 1100-1300, 3 days post IM injection. Divided into two 65mg injections per week.

Thought I'd try a new source about three weeks ago and injecting the exact same dose, but have noticed a significant drop. Weaker at the gym yesterday, bench dropped pretty significantly. Shoulders felt weak, etc. Not dramatically, but for sure noticeable. Libido seems to be slowing, just all the signs my T is coming down.

So my question is, I've been running the new Test-C for 3.5 weeks now. Do you think that's long enough for the old source test-C to be out of my system and give me an accurate test number on the new source, so I can adjust dosing based on the new T? I was thinking to give it one more week?

I'm honestly thinking the old source may have been just over the label and perhaps the new, is either on the mark or a little under. I've probably dropped from 1100-1300 range down to 600-ish judging from the way I feel. (been at this long enough, I'm pretty good at guessing)

Any other pointers are welcomed.

Maybe I asked this in a wrongful way. :confused:

I want to know how long the old test could influence my levels, as I switched Test providers and I feel a pretty drastic decline at the exact same dose. It's been 3.5 weeks since I last injected the old test. I want to be 100% sure it's all out and would not influence any labs, so when my levels come back, I can adjust accordingly.

I am thinking 30 days would be suffice?

the half life of test c is 14 days i believe.. so every 14 days it drops half...

3 1/2 weeks should be plenty I think. You could do it now. Waiting longer wouldn't hurt of course.

3 1/2 weeks should be plenty I think. You could do it now. Waiting longer wouldn't hurt of course.

Much appreciated! I plan to run labs next week. I have a feeling what I am pinning now, is about half dosed what the old stuff was. But we shall see.

Much appreciated! I plan to run labs next week. I have a feeling what I am pinning now, is about half dosed what the old stuff was. But we shall see.

I'm on 100 mg/wk pharm grade from my doctor. My level is usually in the low 800s, so that is about in line with what you had that first time. Your old stuff was definitely at least dosed high enough, maybe a little over.

I guess for you at this point you might actually feel better about things if you test low, that way you know its the gear and not something wrong in your body. I hope you didn't spend too much on the test cyp.

that test level is really good. if i tested at that multiple i'd never try another source.
thats where i am on legit dosed test.

So in the spirit of making sure to follow up and give credit, where credit is due, my labs came back. The new sponsor's gear must be spot on or maybe just a hair under my old source's.

So at taking my old sponsor's dose of 130mg per week, bi-weekly my T levels, post three days injection were like 1100-1200 consistently.

New sponsor, same dose, post three days came back at 950. So a bit lower, but not like his stuff would be much lower dosed if at all.

So my recent drop in strength was likely not T-related. There stuff has to be good, had been off the old sponsor's gear for about 24 days.

Got to figure out what's up. All other labs perfect and in range. Crit still right at 50 and did not move, but hemoglobin dropped from 18 to 16.1? I thought that was a bit strange as they always move in sequence.

Question, will adding in a bit of masteron affect hematocrit and hemoglobin?

The newer stuff could be the exact same concentration. I've had the same bottle come back with a 300ng/dL difference when testing dose protocols.

Test Cyp half life is 8 days according to the package inserts. Active life is approximately 14-16 days.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/testosterone-cypionate.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner