over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New testosterone study on blood clots

At my first pro show my weight was 189 lbs (age 44) and at age 50 my weight was 205 lbs, so in 6 years a gained 21 lbs, so I did gain about 2 1/2 lbs per year. See photo 1 day before my first pro show age 44 and at age 50. I did like my physic at age 44 more than at age 50.

Huge respect emeric

Damn impresive

Do you want to train me ? 😁

At my first pro show my weight was 189 lbs (age 44) and at age 50 my weight was 205 lbs, so in 6 years a gained 21 lbs, so I did gain about 2 1/2 lbs per year. See photo 1 day before my first pro show age 44 and at age 50. I did like my physic at age 44 more than at age 50.

Damn man those are some insane genetic....aren't you only around 5'7"? And competing naturally at 189lb? 5'7" 189lb in contest condition is elite level genetics. A lot of top naturals aren't even close to that.

I think you meant 16lb? (205 compared to 189). Either way that's an incredible amount of progress for only 280mg and being in your 40s man, holy shit. I know guys who are doing full on blasts who have barely put on 10-15lb to their stage weight.

When you go from 70mg to 35mg do you notice quite a significant drop in size and strength during those 8 weeks?

Damn man those are some insane genetic....aren't you only around 5'7"? And competing naturally at 189lb? 5'7" 189lb in contest condition is elite level genetics. A lot of top naturals aren't even close to that.

I think you meant 16lb? (205 compared to 189). Either way that's an incredible amount of progress for only 280mg and being in your 40s man, holy shit. I know guys who are doing full on blasts who have barely put on 10-15lb to their stage weight.

When you go from 70mg to 35mg do you notice quite a significant drop in size and strength during those 8 weeks?

Im dying to know his training and diet ...

This where its at .. anyone can shoot drugs

I was reading the insert from one of the fda approved anavar manufacturers and i specifically remember it saying anavar can increase your risk of a blood clot due to an increase in clotting factors. Those were the words that it used. Im not saying anyones wrong though, im just mentioning what I read. I'll find it.

No I don`t drop size because I keep taring with the same intensity, also I like to challenge my self, yesterday after my back training instead doing the 4 x 20 reps squats I did 7 sets of 20, after the seven set I start to fill little nauseous, so I stooped, this is how you conditioning your body, if I do this a few more time I will be not nauseous after the 7 set, I like to this on legs, legs are the most brutal to train and cause more pain ( good pain) when your pain becomes pleasure you will have the gain. Don`t be afraid to challenge your self, keep the forms correct and don`t use to heavy weights to stay injuries free, use as heavy possible with good form, I like the reps higher I dong go below 10 reps.

I have a average genetic, but I did over come that with hard training, discipline, consistent, and mentally body and mined connection . I am 6 1/2 tall.

Yes 16 lbs , thanks for the correction.

I have a average genetic, but I did over come that with hard training, discipline, consistent, and mentally body and mined connection . I am 6 1/2 tall.

You're over 6ft? as in over 183cm? I thought I had heard/read you were closer to 5'7" (170cm).

Regardless, pretty amazing you could see such dramatic results off of 280mg test. Especially given the doses we see people use today.

This is 3 years after starting.

That is average genetics? :)

You are IFBB pro who has built a ridiculously well proportioned physique on 300 mgs of test as your highest dose (correct me if I'm wrong). Do you really think that is something an average person can achieve?

You are a wealth of knowledge, and have probably forgotten more about bodybuilding than most will know. But you are also a genetic outlier, combine that with a great workethic, and patience = Emeric Delczeg

Steroids no steroids; I think the longer somebody does this, the more they'll come to the understanding that no pill, injection, training technique, intra workout nutrition will take you out of the boundaries of what mom and dad gave you; they will only enhance it.

You are IFBB pro who has built a ridiculously well proportioned physique on 300 mgs of test as your highest dose (correct me if I'm wrong). Do you really think that is something an average person can achieve?

You are a wealth of knowledge, and have probably forgotten more about bodybuilding than most will know. But you are also a genetic outlier, combine that with a great workethic, and patience = Emeric Delczeg

Steroids no steroids; I think the longer somebody does this, the more they'll come to the understanding that no pill, injection, training technique, intra workout nutrition will take you out of the boundaries of what mom and dad gave you; they will only enhance it.

I didn't feel like bringing it up, because usually these conversations go nowhere, but yes......Emeric you do NOT have average genetics. I'm sure you, like many with great genetics, believe it is because of your dedication or training intensity, but for every person like you there are 100 more with worse genetics who are trying very very hard and look absolutely nothing close to as impressive as you.

Everyone wants to think it's their hard work. Genetics reign supreme.

Emeric is very healthy now and in his late 60s. He should lead a very long life. Emeric, was your father built well too? How old did your parents live to be?

When I am on 70mg per week I fill stronger, not much stronger. I just want to stay healthy and live long as possible.

I can relate.

For me, the biggest impact on my physique is training volume. The difference between doing each body part 1x per week vs. 2x per week for me is incredible. 9 sets for each body part per training session, so 18 total per week.

I tried 3x per week after reading Arnold's encyclopedia of bodybuilding and I grew even more on that too, but it was too much for my joints.

I tried 3x per week after reading Arnold's encyclopedia of bodybuilding and I grew even more on that too, but it was too much for my joints.
That's where the amount of resistance you are using comes in. What rep ranges were you doing all week? If you were to use high reps, say around 20, on one day at least that will give the joints a break. It sounds like Emeric is going high rep all of the time and that's really easier on the joints. im having joint problems now myself. My knees are hurting for the first time. Im 50 years old and life seems to have caught up with my joints! One thing about joints, they seem to do better if you exercise them rather than just sit around. Movement helps them, but you cant go too heavy.

You're over 6ft? as in over 183cm? I thought I had heard/read you were closer to 5'7" (170cm).

Regardless, pretty amazing you could see such dramatic results off of 280mg test. Especially given the doses we see people use today.
No I am 5 1/2 tall.

No I am 5 1/2 tall.

Ok, so 5 foot 6 inches

OK, that's what I thought. That demonstrates even more how much of a genetic freak you are Emeric. Competing at 5'6" and 189lb naturally??? That is elite even among natural competitors. That is much bigger than well known top naturals who have been doing this for 20 years.

Examples (stage weight):
Brian Whitacre: 5'9" 165lb.....won numerous natural pro cards
Jeff Alberts: 5'9" 175lb.....top natural pro
Alberto Nunez: 5'9 160-165lb...top natural pro
Layne Norton: 5'10" 195lb....natural pro and many question if he's natural
Chris Jones: 5'7" 175lb....natural pro I believe

and these guys are destroying most natural competitors. As I said, you are a genetic freak Emeric. I'm sure you've worked very very hard as well.

With out training no muscle will be gained, I never had a trainer or nutritionist, the best way to learn on your mistakes, I use to train 2 to 3 hours, than I started to split my training in 2, same body part 2 time day, instead doing 5 to 6 sets per exercise I did 3 sets 2 times day, I was growing much faster. Also try to out performer your previous workouts, ether 1 extra rep or little more weight or shorter rest, for example on pushing exercise days don`t be afraid to do 1 set of biceps in the and your training and vita versa on your puling day finish with a set of triceps, even if you have next day triceps, you can do this with any of your body part.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear