over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to GH

Diesel

Registered
I've done a few (maybe 3) cycles over the years. Looking to start HGH for 3mos. I'm trying to mend the damage done to my body after nearly a decade of mitary service. This will be new to me, so all the info I can get would be helpful. Dosing, anything else I should take with it, and the best prices. I only checked pure peptides and its $330 for 100iu

Thank you in advance.

Go to the sponsor's section and check out mexi black top hgh. It tested high and cost 1/3 what the junk from pure peptide's costs. Riptropin is my favorite. It tests best and is half the price of pure peptide. Mao blue tops test well. There are so many fakes out there. These 3 are legit and affordable. Most are fakes, even here with the board sponsors.

Start out low on dosing. 2ius is a good place to start. Intramuscular injection is best. Upon waking, pwo, or before bed, all work great. If it's good hgh, you will know it asap.

MEXY rHGH? And 2iu ED?

To give you an idea of my issues, I have 2 blown knees, my right shoulder has connective tissues damage, rotator cuff issues, and my clavicle has been broken three times, two bad discs in my back (L4 and L5) and have some issues with my right ankle. I also have sleep apnea so am constantly drowsy. Looking for something to help me heal, pick my energy levels up, and build quality muscle mass.

MEXY rHGH? And 2iu ED?

To give you an idea of my issues, I have 2 blown knees, my right shoulder has connective tissues damage, rotator cuff issues, and my clavicle has been broken three times, two bad discs in my back (L4 and L5) and have some issues with my right ankle. I also have sleep apnea so am constantly drowsy. Looking for something to help me heal, pick my energy levels up, and build quality muscle mass.

3 months wont do it...just saying

might wanna search...tb500 for your injuries...plus the hgh of course

I would run it longer for 3months, why not run it all year? Id start at 2iu/ed and work up if funds allow it.. Mexi brand or riptropins for sure! Stay away from the no labeled generics..

You don't run chinese hgh all year round because of the anti-bodies that form and lower serum and igf levels after a few months. It's best to run chinese gh for 5-6 months max, take a 6-8 week break and start up again. Don't believe me? Ask our resident anti aging doctor on the forum, alpha. Even JJ can attest to this. There have been labs done by vets on this forum like O and alpha that prove this as well.

You don't run chinese hgh all year round because of the anti-bodies that form and lower serum and igf levels after a few months. It's best to run chinese gh for 5-6 months max, take a 6-8 week break and start up again. Don't believe me? Ask our resident anti aging doctor on the forum, alpha. Even JJ can attest to this. There have been labs done by vets on this forum like O and alpha that prove this as well.

agreed....but a 3 month run wont do what hes looking for

maybe a year or so with peps on the breaks

def give mexi a shot on the gh...

might wanna search...tb500 for your injuries...plus the hgh of course

Absolutely this.

TB500 for injuries. There are a bunch of older logs, just search TB500 log.

GHRP6/Mod GRF or GH before bed usually helps with sleep but IDK if it will help with sleep apnea. Whole different animal but worth a shot.

Also, courtesy of John Meadows recommendation, 300mg 5HTP before bed is great for quality sleep.

Go to the sponsor's section and check out mexi black top hgh. It tested high and cost 1/3 what the junk from pure peptide's costs. Riptropin is my favorite. It tests best and is half the price of pure peptide. Mao blue tops test well. There are so many fakes out there. These 3 are legit and affordable. Most are fakes, even here with the board sponsors.

Start out low on dosing. 2ius is a good place to start. Intramuscular injection is best. Upon waking, pwo, or before bed, all work great. If it's good hgh, you will know it asap.

You say IM works best JJ, how come? Or what is your opinion or info behind that statement...not saying you are wrong what so ever! Just curious that is all

A lot of great advice, I thank you all. I plan on running GH for as long as I can. I was looking at 3iu/day. As far as length of time running it, basically run it for 6 months, peptides for 2 months, then back to GH for 6 months? I budgeted about $200-300/month, is that enough? And everyone says Mexi, are you referring to the Sponsor Mexy?

MEXY rHGH? And 2iu ED?

TB-500 helped my horrible knees. It reduces inflammation and speeds up healing. It helped by messed up rotator cuffs too. Hgh helps speed up healing of everything. Like the other poster said, stick to mexy black top elitropin or riptropin. Mao blue tops test well too. I use 5ius about 5 days a week with riptropin. With TB-500, 2mg every 3 days for 6 weeks, then you only need 2mg per week for maintainance.

A lot of great advice, I thank you all. I plan on running GH for as long as I can. I was looking at 3iu/day. As far as length of time running it, basically run it for 6 months, peptides for 2 months, then back to GH for 6 months? I budgeted about $200-300/month, is that enough? And everyone says Mexi, are you referring to the Sponsor Mexy?

Yes, sponsor Mexy for black top elitropin, or sponsor the-provider for riptropin, sponsor lionhgh also carries riptropin at a higher price, mao-labs has good blue top hgh that tests well.

You say IM works best JJ, how come? Or what is your opinion or info behind that statement...not saying you are wrong what so ever! Just curious that is all

IM injection has a higher absorption rate than subQ by about 20%. It has a faster clearance rate that subQ though which leads to less igf1 conversion. I guess it is a toss up. I was told one top olympia competitor injects IM in the morning and subQ before bed.

IM injection has a higher absorption rate than subQ by about 20%. It has a faster clearance rate that subQ though which leads to less igf1 conversion. I guess it is a toss up. I was told one top olympia competitor injects IM in the morning and subQ before bed.

:yeahthat:

i do IM in the am and sub-q before bed...i like it

do yourself a favor....order some tb500....get mine from ergo....cant say enough about it!

Didn't you also say that he pins hgh IV as well? :eek:

I emailed Mexy for pricing. Looks like I'll need 90iu/month of elitropin, and TB500 60mg should last 18 weeks. Anyone have a rough guesstimate what 300iu of blacktops will run, and where do you suggest purchasing TB500 from? It also seems it will help with tendinitis in my left elbow.

I emailed Mexy for pricing. Looks like I'll need 90iu/month of elitropin, and TB500 60mg should last 18 weeks. Anyone have a rough guesstimate what 300iu of blacktops will run, and where do you suggest purchasing TB500 from? It also seems it will help with tendinitis in my left elbow.

I don't think we can discuss prices of hgh in here. I could be wrong though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131