over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to HGH need storage info

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Got my HGH today and i have a couple of questions. Do i need to store it in the fridge even though i havnt mixed it with the bac water yet? I know it needs to be kept in the fridge after its mixe but how about just the powder in the vial? Thanks and i look forward to my new journey. KS

no

Got my HGH today and i have a couple of questions. Do i need to store it in the fridge even though i havnt mixed it with the bac water yet? I know it needs to be kept in the fridge after its mixe but how about just the powder in the vial? Thanks and i look forward to my new journey. KS

Sorry bud, not sure why wasp said you do not need to keep GH in the fridge for storage - but you DO need to keep it in the fridge (not freezer) both before recon and after!

Yeah I ended up throwing out a vial of Corion 5000, which should have been stored under 20 degrees celcius (68F) . At least it wasn't expensive, but anything that you're going to inject should be treated with kid gloves.

Sorry bud, not sure why wasp said you do not need to keep GH in the fridge for storage - but you DO need to keep it in the fridge (not freezer) both before recon and after!

so again, its packed in ice when you get it?

mines at room temp b4 recon, its fine

Also... I know you might have heard the contrary, but it really is not necessary that Growth Hormone has to be kept in refrigeration until it is mixed... That doesn't mean you should keep it in a very hot place like the trunk of your car in summer... But you can keep it anywhere that is a pleasant room temperature... Remember it is probably cooler at normal room temperature than in your body...

http://www.rajeun.net/mixing.html

Last edited:
mines at room temp b4 recon, its fine

If you leave it at room temp for more than a month, you're going to destroy your GH. It's that simple.

Wasp com'on. I know you're trying to be helpful, but this isn't helping. I couldn't find the reference you were referring to on Ellis' site, however, he's not a manufacturer of any GH. Further, since he refers to Humatrope and Siezen, maybe you should know they, as well as any other GH manufacture all state their rhGH must be kept refrigerated, both before and after recon.

So here's Humatropes official website:
http://pi.lilly.com/us/humatrope-ppi_newrecon.pdf
"Storage
Humatrope must be kept refrigerated (36° to 46°F [2° to 8°C]) before and after it is mixed. Do not freeze. Once Humatrope has been mixed and is in liquid form, it must be used within 28 days."

Since you're buying Gen's from China, here's GenSci's website:
**broken link removed**
I heard that Jintropin dies if it's not kept cold... will you ship it with ice packs?
When you receive it, you should keep it in the refrigerator. DO NOT FREEZE IT!
Before reconstitution:
--If refrigerated between 2 - 8 degrees Celsius it's good for over a year (until expiration date) ;
--At room temperature (up to 37 degrees Celsius) it's good for over 30 days;
--At up to 45 degrees Celsius it's good for about a week.
After reconstitution:
--It has to be refrigerated at all times. It's good for 20 days

Did you note how long you've got at room temp??

Now I can spend more time locating the various manufactures websites statements regarding proper storage, but do I have to? :)

123cctv, good to see you posting around here again! :welcome:

If you leave it at room temp for more than a month, you're going to destroy your GH. It's that simple.

Wasp com'on. I know you're trying to be helpful, but this isn't helping. I couldn't find the reference you were referring to on Ellis' site, however, he's not a manufacturer of any GH. Further, since he refers to Humatrope and Siezen, maybe you should know they, as well as any other GH manufacture all state their rhGH must be kept refrigerated, both before and after recon.

"Storage
Humatrope must be kept refrigerated (36° to 46°F [2° to 8°C]) before and after it is mixed. Do not freeze. Once Humatrope has been mixed and is in liquid form, it must be used within 28 days."

**broken link removed**
I heard that Jintropin dies if it's not kept cold... will you ship it with ice packs?
Before reconstitution:
--If refrigerated between 2 - 8 degrees Celsius it's good for over a year (until expiration date) ;
After reconstitution:

Now I can spend more time locating the various manufactures websites statements regarding proper storage, but do I have to? :)
I've seen this movie before.

"Storage

**broken link removed**
Before reconstitution:
After reconstitution:

mines been about a month, moved it to fridge, but this is the first ive ever seen this info..................nor does any sponsor, ghpro or mexi state this anywhere on this forum that i could find

i believe ghpros stuff is freeman labs?

mines been about a month, moved it to fridge, but this is the first ive ever seen this info..................nor does any sponsor, ghpro or mexi state this anywhere on this forum that i could find

Always trust the manufacturers - sponsors are just dealers. i.e. middlemen.

My shipment is supposed to take around 16 days. How much will the integrity of the package be harmed considering the extreme heat where I live (Southern USA)??

That will depend greatly on how much time it spends in transit. Transit is when you can expect probable exposure to the elements. However, besides the 8 hours of transit a day, the rest of the time it *should* be sitting, most likely in their facilities which are climate controlled.

If you recall, room temp is OK for a month. Though extreme temps a week. I seriously doubt your shipment will see a full weeks worth of high temp, though it will likely experience 1/3 transit at possible undesired levels. 1/3rd of 16 days is 5+ days (not exactkly a full week).

Order from somone else next time if you need your shipment sooner.

Dont take any risks bro. just put it in the fridge:lightbulb:

Yep thats what i did when i read 123's reply. Thanks for all the input fellas.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131