over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new to pm need some pro advices plz

gymrat69

Registered
how is everyone in this great forum thanks to a pro bb that told me about it and it wasnt that one that started me on gear but any ways i will let my story unfold by times my question is about gyno yhea this cat sold me my first aas without an estro blocker now im finding out my self that the estro blockr shouldof been in hand since day one i been on test e, eq and hgh paid a damn high price for it he got me good:mad: now its been a month and half and barely got me some adex and as i been searching the gyno wont go away now righ its not to bad but i can notice the change? is there anything else to take care of it or just keep on the adex doing 05ml eod need some help on continuing my cycle and finishint it im getting all my future gear my own from now on thank you all very much and my bad if posted something inappropriate as im new here ill cach up

Letrozole. 1.25mg EOD until gyno subsides then .25mg ED for the rest of cycle.

how is everyone in this great forum thanks to a pro bb that told me about it and it wasnt that one that started me on gear but any ways i will let my story unfold by times my question is about gyno yhea this cat sold me my first aas without an estro blocker now im finding out my self that the estro blockr shouldof been in hand since day one i been on test e, eq and hgh paid a damn high price for it he got me good:mad: now its been a month and half and barely got me some adex and as i been searching the gyno wont go away now righ its not to bad but i can notice the change? is there anything else to take care of it or just keep on the adex doing 05ml eod need some help on continuing my cycle and finishint it im getting all my future gear my own from now on thank you all very much and my bad if posted something inappropriate as im new here ill cach up

your post just gave me a migraine

what exactly are you asking for here?????

damn sorry about that TENNY ill try to break it down more specific looks like BIG JUICY kinda understood thank you very much for that BIG but my point is here that i started a cycle without an estro blockr its been a month and half now im getting the effects of gyno i just got some adex last week but as i been searching i found that the gyno wont go away with adex it will just stop it from getting worse right? and im trying to get anythin out there if is there is to get rid of it.
thank you all very much

Gyno won't go away by using meds..

This is the sad truth. If your gyno is glandular it really is permanent. If it is mostly fat accumulation I have seen that respond some. Getting lean and going on a diet is a good way too. Of course you need to keep up with the estrogen blockers to keep it from getting any worse.

Gyno won't go away by using meds..

purelifting: you're only 18, weigh 130 and claimed to be natural on another one of you're threads. so who are you to give someone this kind of advice? you happen to be correct but you should know what you're talking about before giving someone this sort of input

Last edited:
purelifting: You're only 18, weigh 160 and claimed to be natural on another one of your threads. So, who are you to give someone this kind of advice? You happen to be correct, but you should know what you're talking about before giving someone this sort of input

Let me fix your english a little

I creep on the forum, research things I do not know about, and I know that if you have gyno... meds will not work. I heard that people use letro to try to kill gyno.

So before you rag on me about me being 19 and only weighing 160 pounds; you have to start somewhere and I started late, but now I have a trainner and I am doing good.

You make it sound like its your friend/connects fault you have gyno:rolleyes:. He went out on a limb to hook you up. You didnt do your research... Take some responsibility for yourself & your actions.

Last edited:
Educate before you medicate. Which is why I leark the forums till I think my body and I am ready to do anything.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear