over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to Posting

BCC

Registered
Well, I've finally decided to post here. I've been watching this site for a long time. I was originally drawn here by Vander, (someone sent me links to his pictures) whose physique blew me away. I began looking around more and more and obviously this is the place to be for serious competitors. A lot of great physiques on here, not to mention knowledgable and helpful people.

Right now I don't particularly have any short term goals. Basically I would like to be a threat on the national scene within 10 years. If I can do that I will be a happy man. Currently I've been training for almost 4 and a half years.

These first two pictures are the most current (few weeks old). I'm around 220 give or take in them at 5'10.

Attachments

• side001.jpg
    side001.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 3,071
  • newback.JPG
    newback.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,060
These pictures are beginning in spring when I decided to diet naturally for 5 weeks (not the best idea as I lost a lot of size), but I felt I needed cleaning out.

Attachments

• newmm004.jpg
    newmm004.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2,283
  • arm001.jpg
    arm001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2,165
  • new005.jpg
    new005.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2,371
  • newer001.jpg
    newer001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,126
And a three year old picture for shits and giggles.

Attachments

• f2001.jpg
    f2001.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3,723
wo!

those are some nice-ass wheels!!

Dude im glad you came to this site, theres alot of people here that really know their shit and they can help you out with almost everything. Im also glad i motivated you to come to this site , and thanks for the compliment.

Now as for your physique , Great job bro , your so lean and still holding good size thats a rarity , everything looks good just fill in that frame and add in some more size and youll be unreal. That side chest is awesome but your chest seems to be overpowering your arms bring up those arms or was that picture on a chest day cause sometimes i post pictures on an arm day and everybody says my arms are bigger then my body LOL.

whats your age im guessing early 20s if thats the case youll have no problem with a national stage in 10 yrs LOL infact you might be there in 3. being 5-10 is rather tall for bb but youve got plenty of time to fill that out.

oh yea and one more thing take another picture of your back lat spread only this time lower your shoulders and relax your back i guarentee your back will look much better.

Last edited:
B and A

Thats one of the most before and afters I've seen yet on this board. You look very impressive. Yeah how old are you?

Hey BCC welcome bro. Glad to have you over here now. YOuve always helped me out when I needed it. Welcome.

GR03

REA and brachialis - Thanks, it's just time to fill these hamstrings and long ass calves out.

Vander and Haze - I turned 19 at the end of June.

You pretty much hit everything right on the head vander. The first picture was taken on chest day which is why it's so blown out, but at the same time my arms are actually a weak point. A lot of that being because I've almost never trained them. I've only incorporated a lot of underhand movements into my back days and close(r) grip movements into my chest and delt days in recent times. I used to have a lot of problems with my wrists/forearms, so that's the reasoning. But I'm about to begin training arms hard very soon.

5'10 is tall, which is why I say 10 years about the national shows. I really would love to just steal a show and be the shit. Which hopefully I can do in the teenage class next summer at the Indiana state show. I already regret not competing in teen nats, so I would like one last crack as a teenager.

Now you nailed it with the rear lat spread. It is a bitch! for me. I have problems supinating my wrists correctly due to some flexibility issues. It seems when I get my back looking how I want in a spread, then my arms appear weak and my shoulders too high. When I get my arms looking thick with my shoulders down then I feel I lose width. If you have any other suggestions on hand placement, ect. please let me know. Thanks for the reply!

Mr. Biceps - Thanks bro. I feel its been my most improved body part in recent times.

Gym Rat 03 - Thanks! I'm glad to finally be posting here lol. I didn't have the balls to post my pictures around here before.

Man!! I thought you were young but damn 19!!
Your physique is awesome and continuing with
what you are doing will put you right were you
want to be.

I give it 5 years max. 10 years. is a way too conservative goal bro!!!!

|--[\\\]>----------- Christ this kid has genetics, only 19 and that physique...sick! BCC...bro keep it up, i have only met one other competitor your age and he had the same type of build. you will go far if you cont. to train right and eat right. what type of supplements you takiang now? If you are a clean 19 yr. old, man, i really hate to see how sick you'd look in about 5 yrs.

Before Pic

Haha the b4 pic looks kinda like me years ago, though now 31 I know damn sure I do not posses the genetics you do BCC...Looking Great man !!

Quads

Also with quads like that, sorry, but I gots ta ask, whats the quad workout look like??

if he is clean, then yes he does have some sick genetics. Even if he isnt clean hell, still has sick genetics haha

get your ass to the teen nationals if ya dont turn 20 by next july..........ooops never mind :rolleyes:

Yeah, I dont think it will take you 10 years. You look good.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>----------- Christ this kid has genetics, only 19 and that physique...sick! BCC...bro keep it up, i have only met one other competitor your age and he had the same type of build. you will go far if you cont. to train right and eat right. what type of supplements you takiang now? If you are a clean 19 yr. old, man, i really hate to see how sick you'd look in about 5 yrs.

Thanks a lot man. As for supplements, just weightgainer. It takes right around 6k calories a day for me to slowly gain weight currently, so weightgainer is my best friend.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm about as natural as aspartame (been using for a tad over a year).

Here are a few pictures when I was clean at 16/17 getting ready to do my first show.

Attachments

• chase.jpg
    chase.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,366
  • frontlat3.jpg
    frontlat3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,122
  • legsfinal.jpg
    legsfinal.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,012
  • sideab.jpg
    sideab.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,041
  • sidechest.jpg
    sidechest.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,124
Nferno said:
Also with quads like that, sorry, but I gots ta ask, whats the quad workout look like??

Squats with my ass to the floor as heavy as I can and giant leg extension drop sets going through the whole stack. I can't really say that I do anymore than 6 working sets for quads.

You look great and have exceptional potential.

If you are clean, I'd stay on that train until you're at least 21. IMHO you'll be much further ahead in the long run.

Your quads have exceptionally deep cuts. Just be careful with that quad workout you described. You're young and can get away with a lot but IT WILL CATCH UP to you, a lot sooner than you expect. I know WAY TOO MANY guys that've blown out knees from doing deep squats. Leg extensions are also deadly on the knees. The super-set combo is just a bomb waiting to explode.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws