over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to roids

IwillGetHuge

Newbies
I've finally decided no matter what I'm gonna get huge and this time focus on diet, workouts and definitely supps. I just want to make sure I do it all right and not screw up anything. Hopefully here ill find guys I can talk to about this and find others who understand that my desire and goals.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Welcome to professional muscle. We all started out with that goal at one point brother. All the information you need is in this forum. Dig deep and soak it all up. Do your research and ask questions if you truly need help. This is a great forum.

I've finally decided no matter what I'm gonna get huge and this time focus on diet, workouts and definitely supps. I just want to make sure I do it all right and not screw up anything. Hopefully here ill find guys I can talk to about this and find others who understand that my desire and goals.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Professional Muscle mobile app
Welcome brother there is a ton of info on this forum that could answer 90% of your questions if you just look around and read through threads...But there are plenty of members if you have questions just ask...You might get smart ass answers sometimes but that's just part of being on this team here,Welcome to ProMuscle...

THE REAPER

There's alot of guys on this board with alot of knowledge so read alot and research and don't be afraid to ask questions bro

Also the sponsors here are great. Just make sure you pick the right ones

This board is very informative! And the members and mods are very good at giving feedback and sharing knowledge

Welcome to Professional muscle. I have found a plethora of great information on this forum. The answers to questions I did not find I simply created a thread with question. So far I have not been let down or denied any information that I have needed on here. This forum is amazing like that. I hope it helps you out as much as it has for me.

Before you jump head over heels into this game, you need to make sure you fully understand what your getting yourself into. Do you fully understand your diet? How to read and analyze bloodwork? E2 management? AAS both injects and orals knowledge? TRT in case of worst case scenario? Gyno? If your testicular function gets shutdown hard are you ready and wiling to pin for the rest of your life? This is a big boy game....getting big is only a small part of it. Before you take one oral or inject one pin, I recommend that you take a full month and thoroughly research each topic above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome mate! I'm new aswell, not just to here but forums in general! still finding my way around the site but liking it - Loads of info!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws