over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New To Syntherol...questions?

Chris288

Registered
Guys I have been thinking about running a syntherol cycle here this summer. I have done many cycles before.. and after reading the sticky on syntherol in the articles section I am considering it. I have a couple questions about it. First i understand that the gains are permnant if done correctly. The only areas I would like to use it on are arms of course, side delts, and mostly upper pecs. My question would be does it change the shape or look of the arm?? I have good muscle shape I think.. especially arms and just want them bigger with more peak? Also does it look natural for the guys that have done synth before? like on the side delts? Then who has done the pecs? any pics? and will it look natural just doing the upper pecs? My lower pecs are ok.. but need more fullness in the uppers. Thanks for anyone with advice and or pics to share about this.

One thing about SEO's if you dont do it right, your'll pretty much F%ck up the look of the muscle (if you go over board with SEO) but if you do Big A's program then you'll be fine, and it will look natural...

chris

So are SEO's ok to use in the pecs.. that worries me the most! Have you done the pecs Chris250? or shoulders?

thanks

3 things to make it look natural, aspirate and massage and stretch them constantly.

So are SEO's ok to use in the pecs.. that worries me the most!

Yes, it can be used in the pecs. Just follow BigA's protocol. I've used syntherol in my arms before, and I tried a single small dose in one pec to see how I would tolerate it there--no problems whatsoever. I may use it in my pecs in the future.

Do you need to massage and stretch all day Pesty? Saudes those arms are looking pretty good... did it change the shape or look? How much did you gain permantly? Also do they look the same at a low bodyfat too?

Do you need to massage and stretch all day Pesty? Saudes those arms are looking pretty good... did it change the shape or look? How much did you gain permantly? Also do they look the same at a low bodyfat too?

Do as much massaging and stretching as possible, I say on and off for a couple of hours. I ran triceps, gain 1/2", that is losing weight and BF, because of diet. I can see how you can gain 1-3" when bulking and running biceps and triceps. Change shape? Yea, they are more rounded off and better looking than before.

Just make sure you read Big A's guide on the subject and learn the injection points in the muscles. ie. biceps, upper tricep head, lower tricep head etc.

As long as all the instructions are followed you will have no problem whatsover.

Guys I have been thinking about running a syntherol cycle here this summer. I have done many cycles before.. and after reading the sticky on syntherol in the articles section I am considering it. I have a couple questions about it. First i understand that the gains are permnant if done correctly. The only areas I would like to use it on are arms of course, side delts, and mostly upper pecs. My question would be does it change the shape or look of the arm?? I have good muscle shape I think.. especially arms and just want them bigger with more peak? Also does it look natural for the guys that have done synth before? like on the side delts? Then who has done the pecs? any pics? and will it look natural just doing the upper pecs? My lower pecs are ok.. but need more fullness in the uppers. Thanks for anyone with advice and or pics to share about this.

Go to the Articles and Member's Logs Forums, you'll find everything you need to know regarding Synthetek's Syntherol.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131