over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to the game!

sling-monkey

Newbies
First, let me start by saying that this has been one of the most informable forums I have seen yet and I look forward to hearing from anyone with insight and good constructive criticism. I have read all of the sticky's and post's concerning what someone considering jumping on gear should take into consideration before going on said journey. I believe that having knowledge is the most important thing you can have in life and I think that this will be my last step before I make my final decision. So, here's my story:

I'm 30 years old, 5'11, around 192 - 198lbs avg., and have been lifting since I was about 19. Normally I will do 3x5's strength training for 4-6 weeks and then go into crossfit type training 8-10 weeks. I have broken down my diets into 3 different categories all depending on what I'm trying to accomplish that month. Considering my job and not always getting to proper amount of nutrition needed, I have even come up with solutions for that. So, in short, my dieting and lifting are in no doubt the best I can do and have been for years. The question is am I headed the right direction with my goal in mind?

I will not be doing this simply to look better or to even compete (in a sense) as most people on here do. For 10 years, my job has beaten me up pretty bad and I feel like there is more in me that I just can't get out. I am in consistently moving and fully active, but have slowed down a bit. I am looking to just make myself better and a friend said I should look into this. Over the past year I have been doing research on gear and think that I have found a good cycle:

Weeks 1-8:

50mg Winstrol every day
400mg EQ per week
300- 500iu HCG every 4-5 days

Week 9:

40mg Nolva everyday
100mg Clomid everyday

Week 10:

30mg Nolva everyday
50mg Clomid everyday

Week 11:

20mg Nolva everyday
50mg Clomid everyday

I do not want to get huge because I will have issues with my fitting into my actual gear, but I do want to get stronger and faster. It is a necessity for me to be physically fit, not a want. So, professionals and experienced gear users out there let me hear it. Thanks in advance for listening!

First, let me start by saying that this has been one of the most informable forums I have seen yet and I look forward to hearing from anyone with insight and good constructive criticism. I have read all of the sticky's and post's concerning what someone considering jumping on gear should take into consideration before going on said journey. I believe that having knowledge is the most important thing you can have in life and I think that this will be my last step before I make my final decision. So, here's my story:

I'm 30 years old, 5'11, around 192 - 198lbs avg., and have been lifting since I was about 19. Normally I will do 3x5's strength training for 4-6 weeks and then go into crossfit type training 8-10 weeks. I have broken down my diets into 3 different categories all depending on what I'm trying to accomplish that month. Considering my job and not always getting to proper amount of nutrition needed, I have even come up with solutions for that. So, in short

my dieting and lifting are in no doubt the best I can do and have been for years. The question is am I headed the right direction with my goal in mind?

I will not be doing this simply to look better or to even compete (in a sense) as most people on here do. For 10 years, my job has beaten me up pretty bad and I feel like there is more in me that I just can't get out. I am in consistently moving and fully active, but have slowed down a bit. I am looking to just make myself better and a friend said I should look into this. Over the past year I have been doing research on gear and think that I have found a
good cycle:

Weeks 1-8:

50mg Winstrol every day
400mg EQ per week
300- 500iu HCG every 4-5 days

Week 9:

40mg Nolva everyday
100mg Clomid everyday

Week 10:

30mg Nolva everyday
50mg Clomid everyday

Week 11:

20mg Nolva everyday
50mg Clomid everyday

I do not want to get huge because I will have issues with my fitting into my actual gear, but I do want to get stronger and faster. It is a necessity for me to be physically fit, not a want. So, professionals and experienced gear users out there let me hear it. Thanks in advance for listening!

Hey bro, I studied this forum for hours a day and did a lot of searching and asked questions. I took the advise of these vets on here and didn't jump in to a big cycle at first.. I just started my first cycle of Test-e ONLY literally yesterday. So I will be doing 400mg of test pr week for 10 weeks. I have my aromasin on hand just in case and will do my 4 weeks of clomid and nolva for PCT.. I guess what I'm saying is run a test only cycle first to see how your body will react to aas... It was great advise given to me so I'm just passing it on, good luck..

Only 8 weeks of eq is a waste. 8 weeks of winny is a long time, i dont like going over 4 weeks with any oral. You can do an oral only cycle... but i dont suggest you do. Do some more research and test should really be the base of all cycles. Start with the test only cycle, learn how your body responds and go from there

dont worry........you wont "get huge"

so your good to go

:cool:

Jmazz73 is right: you will find that the consensus is that a first cycle should be test-e or test-cyp, probably in the 400mg per week range, for 10 weeks+. Much better than your plan. That way you can figure out how you react to test, whether you need an AI, and so forth. Test will form the base for future cycles. You could consider adding a little proviron or mast even to your first cycle since they really improve the "test experience" for many people.

You might want to hire a trainer to help with your workout program and diet.

Thanks for the advise guys, much appriciated.

Jmazz73, thanks for the advise and if you would, keep me posted about your cycle. Curious to see how it goes considering you just started.

Merl991, whats your reasoning behind not wanting to go over 4 weeks with an oral? Is this from past experinces? Also, what would your standard be on a cycle of EQ for future possiblities?

Tenny, Brutale, thanks. Brutale, we have professional trainers go thru our workouts and diets with us usually every 6-8 months after rotations. The only issues that we have with our diets is just getting good quality food out to us or the food they do provide out there in a timely manner. Really do appriciate the advise from everyone though.

Thanks for the advise guys, much appriciated.

Jmazz73, thanks for the advise and if you would, keep me posted about your cycle. Curious to see how it goes considering you just started.

Merl991, whats your reasoning behind not wanting to go over 4 weeks with an oral? Is this from past experinces? Also, what would your standard be on a cycle of EQ for future possiblities?

Tenny, Brutale, thanks. Brutale, we have professional trainers go thru our workouts and diets with us usually every 6-8 months after rotations. The only issues that we have with our diets is just getting good quality food out to us or the food they do provide out there in a timely manner. Really do appriciate the advise from everyone though.

Sling-monkey, Will do. From what I have heard from these guys, usually kicks in about two weeks or so. I will keep you posted.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear