over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to TRT and frequency of testosterone Propionate

banging prop every day how do you guys not just feel like pin cushions? I havent used prop before but have been told it has significant PIP. I was sent a bottle and havent used it yet. Thats just what I heard. I try to take as few injections as possible just because I dont like needles.

Doctors is in Europe prescribe no more than 125mg test e per week, most of the times even less than that (they go by blood work). So who is right?
The blood work.

banging prop every day how do you guys not just feel like pin cushions? I havent used prop before but have been told it has significant PIP. I was sent a bottle and havent used it yet. Thats just what I heard. I try to take as few injections as possible just because I dont like needles.
Im pinning Test E every day, not prop.

I have never taken prop. Just TC From doc or TE when I wanted more than my dr prescription. Why do you prefer prop?
Prop hits hard and fast and aside from suspension has the most test per mg than all other esters, 100 mg of TC is actually like 72 and TP is like 89 so it’s more bang per iu/ml and I feel it more

Prop hits hard and fast and aside from suspension has the most test per mg than all other esters, 100 mg of TC is actually like 72 and TP is like 89 so it’s more bang per iu/ml and I feel it more
And prop give no water weight...at least in my experience.

You just FEEL the prop more. It's the fluctuation of the test levels which give that dopamine rush..of always feeling the test levels rise and kind of restarts the beauty of the first time TRT feeling each and every time. Talk about refreshment lol. You could tell me how on paper and with blood work how test prop is unstable, or how the pharmacodynamics are inferior, and how test is just test (which isn't true btw) etc etc..and I could tell you that test prop is the closest thing to natural rhythm you could get as far as peaks and troughs and what not..and how you just FEEL the RUSH of the test just spike up in the middle of day and then drop and then spike up again..feels nice heh. It's kinda similar to caffeine and ephedrine..I could take one huge dose a day pre workout and feel it every time strong and hard...but if I take the very same caffeine and Ephedrine..and split the dose and take it 3 or 4 times through the day to attain stable levels..I wouldn't feel JACK with the ephedrine and caffeine after a few weeks..same goes for test (at least for me) With test E or C sure your levels are jacked up 24/7 and stable and how you need less shots.and all of that..but your body gets used to it real fast and you just don't feel it (at least for me and many many others like me) after so many months straight on being in jacked up 24/7 test levels..your body just gets real used to it..and the high Estrogen/prolactin that comes from that if you take it too high (which a lot of us do anyhow heh)..and you just normalize. It's funny because a lot of guys on legit TRT (who jumps through all of these hoops, hurdles and flips for their doctors to keep that flowing) who think they have the perfect set up with the Pharma grade Watson or whatever..and I'll put my UGL prop against their Pharma Watson anyway, anytime and ANY DAY over and I'll show them how it works in the gym against their legal long esters lol. I mean...on 90mg of freaking test prop total a week blasts away 600+mg of test E for ME!

Reactions: taz
Test is test. Fact. You gain water on it no matter the ester.

You just FEEL the prop more. It's the fluctuation of the test levels which give that dopamine rush..of always feeling the test levels rise and kind of restarts the beauty of the first time TRT feeling each and every time. Talk about refreshment lol. You could tell me how on paper and with blood work how test prop is unstable, or how the pharmacodynamics are inferior, and how test is just test (which isn't true btw) etc etc..and I could tell you that test prop is the closest thing to natural rhythm you could get as far as peaks and troughs and what not..and how you just FEEL the RUSH of the test just spike up in the middle of day and then drop and then spike up again..feels nice heh. It's kinda similar to caffeine and ephedrine..I could take one huge dose a day pre workout and feel it every time strong and hard...but if I take the very same caffeine and Ephedrine..and split the dose and take it 3 or 4 times through the day to attain stable levels..I wouldn't feel JACK with the ephedrine and caffeine after a few weeks..same goes for test (at least for me) With test E or C sure your levels are jacked up 24/7 and stable and how you need less shots.and all of that..but your body gets used to it real fast and you just don't feel it (at least for me and many many others like me) after so many months straight on being in jacked up 24/7 test levels..your body just gets real used to it..and the high Estrogen/prolactin that comes from that if you take it too high (which a lot of us do anyhow heh)..and you just normalize. It's funny because a lot of guys on legit TRT (who jumps through all of these hoops, hurdles and flips for their doctors to keep that flowing) who think they have the perfect set up with the Pharma grade Watson or whatever..and I'll put my UGL prop against their Pharma Watson anyway, anytime and ANY DAY over and I'll show them how it works in the gym against their legal long esters lol. I mean...on 90mg of freaking test prop total a week blasts away 600+mg of test E for ME!
how do you break it up to hit 90mg weekly? What sort of routine do you use and what, if anything, are you taking along with it? I am really curious because if all I would need is 90mg per week then I am really going to be excited to start this.

Most prop is 100mg/ml. 10 iu = 10mg.
I absolutely love props easy dosing volume.
For me 10mg/day (70mg/wk) puts my total test around 750-800
and is virtually painless but that's micro dosing TRT.
All full ml of Prop can be painfull for about 3 days.

how do you break it up to hit 90mg weekly? What sort of routine do you use and what, if anything, are you taking along with it? I am really curious because if all I would need is 90mg per week then I am really going to be excited to start this.
Sure it's pretty simple. Just .3ml M-W-F totaling .9ml and @100mg/per full ml of prop it comes down to 90mg total. It's the best thing to be done as far as all of the compounds/dosages and ridiculously smooth and beneficial, easy, cheap safe and you FEEL IT and ZERO AI"s/SERMS needed. You can just dose the orals pre workout on work out days only just to get the pump going but don't rely on orals everyday (The wrong way most people do). Just pre workout and baby microdoses..like 12.5mg of your favorite oral (Doesn't have to be specific compound) and your good to go year round with this schedule.

Pre workout orals taken once have never worked for me. I am wondering why people still suggest this thing in 2022.

Pre workout orals taken once have never worked for me. I am wondering why people still suggest this thing in 2022.
You’re saying that taking halo or say Anadrol an hour or two before you train does nothing for you? I’d try some different orals from a different company especially halo I can take halo and in an hour or two be so jacked i wanna chew up plates and spit out nails.

Just went to a seminar hosted by some younger (50ish) TRT docs who seem to be well schooled on the latest studies and practices. I posed some of these questions to them and they agree that YES, 70 mg per week is in the range of a normal middle age man. But, that is not Optimal. They strive for optimal T levels. They believe that a guy with a total T (they focused more on free T, but used total T as an example) who has a number of 300-400 is within range but a guy at 800-900 would enjoy a better quality of life when it comes to sex drive, sleep, muscle mass, body fat etc. And they believe that higher end of the spectrum will lead to a longer life as long as ancillary conditions are kept in check. Blood pressure being most important but they also cited hematocrit, hemoglobin, and cholesterol. That said, they were AGAINST using an estrogen block in most cases. They believe the average weekly sweet spot is individual dependent, but most guys will get to that 800-900 range at 150-200 per week divided into smaller doses.
There is a Dr called neal rouzier who has some really good stuff out regarding trt if you get the time

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131