over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Training!-Ry Roid

Ry Roid said:
Right now am bout 302 and abs still popping out.LOL

RY
this line followed by LOL tells me that he is kidding about his weight and body fat. you guys might have missed the LOL...

How 'bout those abs.....

Post a pic bro. I would be interested in seeing a 300lb bro with freaky abs.

Mooner

Re: Re: New Training!-Ry Roid

doug1 said:

this line followed by LOL tells me that he is kidding about his weight and body fat. you guys might have missed the LOL...

Not kidding at all. I just like to laugh.

RY

this dude is no joke

one big mutha, we bruthas from a different mutha, lol
a true freak
frk

Hey Ry

Don't you still have those back shoots that you posted awhile back on UG. Those were pretty impressive. I believe you also posted a calf shoot as well. They are nolonger there, but I'm sure you still have them. Cjay

Ry is not joking !!

Ry is def. not joking about his size, I to saw the infamous pics of that damn cow/calve of his & a few others...

Stroyer

By the way...

I do like the idea of changing you workout up. It's call a routine and the muscle will eventually get into a routine, which seem to make a workout somewhat less effective. Changing up your workout will actually shock the muscle and this should result in more growth. This is something that I would change up about every 2 to 3 months. It also seems to motivate a person more when they feeling the effects of changing it up. It’s not the same thing day in and day out, which will keep you from getting bored, but in fact make you more interested. Well, enough of the motivational speech. Try it for yourself and you will understand what I’m talking about. Cjay

I like HIT style training but I dont thing its the end-all-of training methods. On my next cycle im gonna try Markus Ruhls style of training. Its basically you do 10sets of the first main mass builder followed by 10-15 sets of other exercises. Will let you know how it goes!

P.S poor you RY. Going out and getting all the attention from the ladies, being feared by your fellow man. In my next life I want to come back as you!:D

Ry is a FREAK!

Yup, it's official (like that's news), Ry's a freak at 5'10", 302lbs. All I can say about the split training is that I'd be severely overtrained doing that. Shit, I think/know that I overtrain now probably about half the time. I just love to lift and disciplining myself to not over-do-it is something that I'm just not good at. Really interested to see how you make out on this though...

Warning to others: unless you're a freak or have freak potential do not attempt this at home.:D

DrG

After I moved I can't find any of my old pics on disc. Also I got a new digital camera and I have NO CLUE how to use it. It is the size of a fucking cell phone. I will try to get some pics going on soon. I might do this training for a few months than back to each bodypart once per week cause I will tell you guys something...I am tired ALL day and am taking 3-4 hour naps.LOL

RY

TO ALL WHO ARE INFORMING ME OF RY'S FREAK STATUS....

I AM NOT SAYING RY IS OR IS NOT A FREAK. I AM SAYING THE PICS I SAW OF RYROID DID NOT SHOW HIM ADEQUATELY ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS DETERMINATION. [MAYBE SOME OF YOU HAVE SEEN MORE REVEALING PICTURES THAN I HAVE.] I AM SAYING THIS: THROW A BIG SHIRT ON ME AND I CAN CLAIM TO BE ANYTHING I WANT TO BE....MY CALVES ARE VERY CLOSE TO 20 INCHES AND MY FOREAREMS ARE 17 AND 1/2 INCHES. I AM BY NO MEANS A FREAK. RY HAS BEEN QUESTIONED ON THIS BOARD ABOUT THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SOME OF THE PRODUCTS HE ENDORSES........SO......I AM SAYING IF A GUY IS 300LBS, WITH ABS IT WOULDN'T HURT TO THROW UP SOME PICS LIKE BIG KIWI DID........NO ONE BATS AN EYE AT THE INFO HE GIVES! KIWI SAYS HE LIKES EQUIGEN ....I'LL BET PEOPLE ARE GONNA GIVE IT A GO.
I DON'T FEEL LIKE I AM BEING HOSTILE TO ANYONE.
RY: I JUST GOT A DIGITAL CAMERA AND THEY ROCK....PLUS IF YOU TAKE A PIC THAT SUCKS YOU CAN DELETE IT AND TAKE ANOTHER .....VERY COOL.

Well those that know me know I am very modest and I am FAR from in shape I like to be when I have pics taken. I am not just pulling these numbers out my ass and saying I am 4% BF at 302 as right now I am prolly round 10%. I do NOT like having pics taken when I am in offseason though. I don't remember talking to you but, feel like you are saying I have to prove it to you. If you don't want to believe me than that is fine as there ain't much I can do.

RY

RY.......THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION.

NO. I WAS EXCITED TO SEE THE PICTURES. I POSTED PICTURES ON THE UG LAST YEAR. I SENT THEM TO YOU AND MIKES AND SUPERIOR1. YOU COMMENTED ON THOSE PICTURES AND WE TALKED A LITTLE ABOUT GROWTH HORMONE. YOU NO DOUBT VISIT WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE AND I AM EASILY FORGOTTEN......SO, NO PROBLEM HERE. I HOPE YOUR NEW TRAINING PROGRAM WORKS OUT WELL FOR YOU.:)

Oh sounds good buddy. Sorry but, you will find I get frustrated w/ technology.LOL I got a MP3 player and have to have my wife put music on there for me.

RY

I agree with CAPS LOCK on one thing. I too would like to see those pics. I'm sure you're being honest b/c there would be no reason not to. Remember, you are your own worst critique. At 10% bf, you are still very lean, and I would imagine veiny also. There is a guy on bolex that is 6'1 300lbs named superheavyfreak(he posted pics), are you similar to his build?

Hey Ive seen those pics of Jethro, who says he is not a freak.
Well I know Jethro well, and he is a very modest guy.
Jethro says he is no freak, but the pics he posted say otherwise.
He had pics of himself in his undies, ripped to the bone and big.
Everyone raved about those pics. I think he figures if a guy is saying he is 5'10" 305 with ABS POPPING OUT lets see it, because Jethro showed himself for all to see. Abs popping out LOL
and Id figure thats definately good enough condition to show pics of that-Id personally like to see someone 305 at 5'10" with cut abs. Thats would be freaky and inspirational.

I think the guys like Fathead and Jethro obviously worked their asses off to acheive a great look and put their shit (pics) up risking critism, no excuses.

THANKS, MIKE!

MIKE, THAT'S REALLY COOL OF YOU. WHEN YOU ARE A TALL SKINNY BASTARD LIKE ME, THE ONLY HOPE I HAVE OF BEING COMPETATIVE IS TO TRY TO GET LEAN! HAHAHA... I JUST THOUGHT SINCE RY IS A COMPETITOR AND HAS POSTED HIS WEIGHT AT OVER 300 LBS FOR YEARS, HE MIGHT HAVE SOME PHOTOS THAT WOULD SHOW HIM IN THAT SORTA CONDITION. I HAVE BEEN DIETING FOR 13 DAYS NOW AND MY ABS ARE JUST STARTING TO SHOW AT 270LBS.
SO I'D BE IMPRESSED AS HELL IF ONE OUR BOARD BROTHERS HAD ABS AT 310LBS. HELL, I'D BE A BIG FAN. YOU AND I BOTH RAVE ABOUT FATHEAD AND KIWIS PICS. :D

See what I mean about modest. Dieted down some and at 270 he says he is skinny! Please Id like to be skinny then!
BigKiwi-now thats a freak, those photos were scary! And a good guy to boot...:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner