over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Training!-Ry Roid

Ry Roid

Registered
Ok I started something new lately by doing each bodypart 2 times per week and using split routines. Now I am on week 3 of this and I am constantly pumped and in pain.LOL I am starting to believe there is no overtraining just under resting and eating. Will let you guys know if this is my new training way of the future or not. Right now am bout 302 and abs still popping out.LOL

RY

Good shit bro, I remember Shawn Ray saying the same thing, there is no such thing as overtraining only under resting. And holy shit 302lbs and you still have abs!!

you'd say that too if you were a genetic freak whoi had a pro physique by about 20!!!

Undereating...

I to degree agree with that...to some extent & probably in alot of peoples cases, overtraining is a result of undereating, which then I guess it would make it under recovering but do to a lack of proper nutrients...diet is the key no matter what type of athlete one is, they should eat accordingly to their goals & type of training...

Stroyer

i agree, i have no problem hitting a bodypart 3 times a week via HST training or 7 times out of 21 days via dc training, been doing it for years and ive always laughed at the people who take a week off from each bodypart

I may be showing my age, but I remember John Parillo making the statement back in the 80's about you can't overtrain if you don't undereat.

Ry Roid said:
Right now am bout 302 and abs still popping out.LOL

RY

Hang in there little buddy, don't worry about the gains they will come in time :D

Hey RY-Roid:
I dont like your training, i think it is a lot volume with no rest and you easy get overtrained but if you are 302 with a low body fat i have to close my mouth, you are a freaky monster.
Normal people overtrains even if they have an exellent nutrition plan.
I want to see your pics.
and you dont have to remember that........

.....There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

bigheinz said:
Hey RY-Roid:
I dont like your training, i think it is a lot volume with no rest and you easy get overtrained but if you are 302 with a low body fat i have to close my mouth
Bigheinz
obviously u wont, ur almost more dogmatic about hit them mentzer (not an insult just an observation)

Don't get me wrong I would rather train each once per week but, gonna try this out and see how it goes. Seems to be working good for me but, we will see. I dont' do a lot of volume and only like 5-7 sets per bodypart at most.

RY

I sometimes do 4 additional workouts per week in addition to my 4 main ones. There is a time and place for everything. RY is smart enough to back off when the time comes.

As for being over 300 and seeing your abs, I can see my ab too. It's my ding-a-ling I can't see. LOL.

PB

Poor Ry!

Damn Ry, aren't you afraid to go out in public? I mean a little tiny guy like you probably gets picked on all the time! :)

Ry Roid said:
Ok I started something new lately by doing each bodypart 2 times per week and using split routines. Now I am on week 3 of this and I am constantly pumped and in pain.LOL I am starting to believe there is no overtraining just under resting and eating. Will let you guys know if this is my new training way of the future or not. Right now am bout 302 and abs still popping out.LOL

RY

Hey bro...what's the split look like? Just wondering...:confused: :D :eek:

---slide---

SAME HERE

Would like to see you w-out split Ry.

Re: SAME HERE

COASTAL said:
Would like to see you w-out split Ry.

Monday-
A.M-Pecs,Tri's
P.M-Back, Bi's

Tuesday-
A.M-Quads
P.M-Hams, Calves

Wednesday-
A.M-Delts

Thursday-Repeat

RY

hey ry, hows life? i just had a observation that i am curious about. are you concerned that hiting delts the day before chest and tri's will negatively effect the chest and tri workout?? curious as to how that is working out.:D

RY COULD YOU PLEASE POST SOME PICTURES THEN?

WE EMAILED EACH OTHER IN THE PAST AND COMMENTED ON EACH OTHERS THREADS OVER ON THE UG. SO YOU KNOW I AM NOT BUSTING ON YOU! I AM JUST DYING TO SEE PICS OF A THREE HUNDRED POUND FELLA WITH ABS POPPING OUT. THE PICS THAT WERE POSTED OF YOU ON THE OTHER BOARD DON'T SHOW YOU WELL. IN THOSE PICS YOU ARE WEARING A BIG SHIRT WITH SLEEVES DOWN TO THE ELBOWS... WITH GOOD SIZED FOREARMS STICKING OUT AND SWEATS HIKED UP TO THE KNEE SHOWING ONE FLEXED CALF. WHY DON'T YOU THROW UP SOME PICS LIKE KIWI DID SO WE CAN SEE IT? I FOR ONE WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED. ;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws