over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW TREN SIDE

Ha. This thick female is asking about coming through. I'm considering the company just cause.. who knows..
Just don't take her to prom night.

Just don't take her to prom night.
actually she's very very sexy.. chocolate skinned dominican, with a large, firm, real ass.. small waist.. i didnt see all that at the club the other night.
but when i saw her last night, i was shocked.. didnt know she was sexy like that..

actually she's very very sexy.. chocolate skinned dominican, with a large, firm, real ass.. small waist.. i didnt see all that at the club the other night.
but when i saw her last night, i was shocked.. didnt know she was sexy like that..
I find some thick chick's sexy bro.there is a different between thick and fat or chubby. And most are very cute looking

I find some thick chick's sexy bro.there is a different between thick and fat or chubby. And most are very cute looking
yeah when i met her at the club, she had on a frumpy looking outfit... she asked for my number, and i was like whatever.
fast forward to last night, and she asks to see me.. so i head over her way since my daughter came home.. anyway,
she opened the door and mentally i was like 'fuck, youre sexy like that??'
natural curly hair, ass for days, small waist, flat stomach and a cute face... i wasnt really even paying attention to her at the club..
i was pleasantly surprised...

Speaking of sex how do you guys do it I don’t get lucky at all lol it’s to much of a chore I find most females these days act like they are gods gift and regardless how you look or act they have another 100 guys wanting there stinky Pussy to much choice
Tinder, FYI, many girls find shirtless ab/BB pics intimidating. Post normal pics and maybe something shirtless by the beach etc... Also, put the whole age range. Ive banged some super hot milfs on there and Im technically in a relationship.

Tinder, FYI, many girls find shirtless ab/BB pics intimidating. Post normal pics and maybe something shirtless by the beach etc... Also, put the whole age range. Ive banged some super hot milfs on there and Im technically in a relationship.
This guy!! Ha. Too funny
And yes...females are intimidated by guys who are in shape and/or too muscular
I'm more into the tall muscular athletic volleyball look these days. I'm slaying it in my upper 40s.
When I was bulky football player look I wasn't really too much play.
Since I started running for distance, I've shed fat and let that layer of a muscular base shine through.
Truth be told. It's exhausting having to say the right thing as to not commit to anything while still getting the puss.
I didn't slay last night even though I could have. But this female was talking about marriage Nd thought I was her husband just because I came through.
I had already setup a link up with another female for today prior to heading over to her house last night. So no way am I trying to commit or lie about committing.. then end up having to make some excuse why I'm not interested any more.

I’m really not one of these self obsessed selfie types I rarely take physique photos rarely look in mirrors always wear extra baggy tops despite my dp here you’d never see me in a tank top. But there’s nothing wrong in showing your hard grafting work that’s taken many years many meals I’m just not like that

not even a big social media guy either I think the more popular you are on social media the better these tinder sites work it’s all full of add my Instagram bs

and most think they are models on it

you see how cringe some women are that write on guys Instagram photos your common slutty single moms desperate

I’m really not one of these self obsessed selfie types I rarely take physique photos rarely look in mirrors always wear extra baggy tops despite my dp here you’d never see me in a tank top.

not even a big social media guy either I think the more popular you are on social media the better these tinder sites work it’s all full of add my Instagram bs

you see how cringe some women are that write on guys Instagram photos your common slutty single moms desperate
One thing about tren I walk by a mirror and blow kisses at myself. Stuff makes you beyond self absorbed.
That said. I'm all about staying pussy, but I won't do it at a cost of misrepresenting my intentions.
If a female is looking for a relationship and thinks by giving me some will lock me in, then I just won't deal with it.
Not worth the hassle..

One thing about tren I walk by a mirror and blow kisses at myself. Stuff makes you beyond self absorbed.
That said. I'm all about staying pussy, but I won't do it at a cost of misrepresenting my intentions.
If a female is looking for a relationship and thinks by giving me some will lock me in, then I just won't deal with it.
Not worth the hassle..
Nothing wrong in that at all
Speaking of tren I think mine was heavily underdosed didn’t get the usual tren feels strength to match

i also think we attracted more sleezy females and this has also giving me a even worse outlook on females I used to do butler work buff butler few years ago and I had a women due to get married this was her hendo and was asking me questions and you could guess and wanting to do stuff that put me straight of aswell made me sick that she’s getting married but saying and asking this drink isn’t to blame

the fact she was getting married yet no doubt cheats on him.

Absolutely not. I haven't and won't ever be into chubby girls. I don't care what I've taken or haven't...I don't like sloppy.

I’m really not one of these self obsessed selfie types I rarely take physique photos rarely look in mirrors always wear extra baggy tops despite my dp here you’d never see me in a tank top. But there’s nothing wrong in showing your hard grafting work that’s taken many years many meals I’m just not like that

Nothing wrong with showing pics but dont make it all about that. Chicks love abs. Make it look look you have other things going on in your life, and not a gym rat/cocky. On the other hand you can post the body pics, be cocky, and you will get the fitness, and the sex crazed chicks. Girls next door cuties require a different approach. Plenty of pussy for everyone.

Fat is the new attractive to women... as i have said previously as soon as i let myself get out of shape i have women crawling all over me. My gf use to prefer me like that too... until she saw how many other chicks did too.

One of the reasons I love tren lol.

My sex drive is still high off-cycle even after years of on and off use. I'm an insatiable sex machine while on.

Gotta bang a fat chick at least once in your life. Their sugar walls are extra sugary from the extra padding.

Fat is the new attractive to women... as i have said previously as soon as i let myself get out of shape i have women crawling all over me. My gf use to prefer me like that too... until she saw how many other chicks did too.
Interesting...why is that? Why do you feel/observe this is the case?

MS

Yeah. I've had women outside the club if I wanted to have 3some... and women asking to suck me off. Its a turn off.
Although I've fucked women outside the club in my truck or taken then home from the club and fucked. All raw.
I suppose if the female proposes me then its a turn off.
But if I'm the one who convinces them to fuck then it's a turn on... dopamine reward signaling I suppose.
My first tech job I used to go in early and the secretary would come in after me. She ended up blowing me on the regular in my office.
She lived right by the SDSU gym.. the arc.. I used to go fuck her before playing ball..
After moving onto the next company I was told by my boss to stop fucking the females in the office. Well not in the office per se, but females who worked in the office. It was a bad look supposedly. A Jamaican guy who recognized what I was doing and was just looking out for me. Ironic thing is, we went to a conference in Atlanta and I ended up fucking the female security guard and female attendant at the office gym...
Lol at you claiming random girls are coming up to you begging to suck your cock. Get the fuck out of here 😅

That’s a load of shit lol. Fat is not the new attractive, but keep telling your self that 👍

MONEY is what women find attractive.

Lol at you claiming random girls are coming up to you begging to suck your cock. Get the fuck out of here 😅

Let's be honest. The main reason we all started gear was to stand out from the crowd.
I already stand out due to my height.
Combine that with good looks and a chisled build, you will get propositions for all sorts of things. From both men and women. My ear is only for females of course. But to each his own..
That said, get out enough, bring some form of game and things will happen..
So question.. You've been running gear for this amount of time, and just on muscularity alone you're not getting females attention?? Then I'm not sure what to tell you.
Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it's not happening to the next.
But as the old board disclaimer goes... for entertainment and role playing purposes only

Let's be honest. The main reason we all started gear was to stand out from the crowd.
I already stand out due to my height.
Combine that with good looks and a chisled build, you will get propositions for all sorts of things. From both men and women. My ear is only for females of course. But to each his own..
That said, get out enough, bring some form of game and things will happen..
So question.. You've been running gear for this amount of time, and just on muscularity alone you're not getting females attention?? Then I'm not sure what to tell you.
Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it's not happening to the next.
But as the old board disclaimer goes... for entertainment and role playing purposes only
Getting attention from females is VERY different to having random girls approach you and “beg” to suck your cock.

your war stories are entertaining, but they all sound highly exaggerated and full of shit 😂

Getting attention from females is VERY different to having random girls approach you and “beg” to suck your cock.

your war stories are entertaining, but they all sound highly exaggerated and full of shit 😂

some guys have that 'it' .. some guys dont i suppose.
thanks for playing.. :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX