advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New ulcerative Colitis diagnosis any recommendations?

ManeulHuong stated I too find Curcumin and Fish Oil to be beneficial and I would also mention ginger. I also take Now Papa Enzymes with meals and Trikatu (Ajurvedic) herbs are helpful.

I feel for you man I was like that for 5 years. Don't give up the fight brother hopefully someone on here has suggestions that can help you too

Thanks brother. That’s awesome you got better. I’ve made a lot of improvements but I’m still at 20 BMs ed...used to be in the 30’s and was dealing with so many issues caused by my UC. It’s been devastating to my life in every which way but I’m staying positive. At this point I realize conventional medicine isn’t cutting it and I need to figure out things on my own.

This is comforting

Sorry bro didn’t mean to scare you. Im one of the more severe cases you will see though. Some people with UC never even have flare ups. It’s crazy though I was a health nut before I ever had UC

Thanks brother. That’s awesome you got better. I’ve made a lot of improvements but I’m still at 20 BMs ed...used to be in the 30’s and was dealing with so many issues caused by my UC. It’s been devastating to my life in every which way but I’m staying positive. At this point I realize conventional medicine isn’t cutting it and I need to figure out things on my own.

Man sorry to hear that. I'm guessing you've already tried the following?

Mesalamine
Immunosuppressants
Corticosteroids
TNF-alpha inhibitors
JAK inhibitors
Integrin inhibitors

Is that right?

Diet wise...
Exclusive Enteral Nutrition
Elimination Diet (IBD-AID, autoimmune paleo, SCD)

Supplement wise
Curcumin
Fish oil
Vitamin D
Boswelia Serrata

etc, these have all failed?

I was hospitalized for a few days for it like 4 years ago. Never changed my diet or took the med they wanted me to for 12 months following my stay. Never had a flare up since.

Also just passed my board exam today! I'm officially an RN now. Maybe the UC will get better from being less stressed.

Congrats....now go buy from a reputable person like Mike Arnold.

Carnivore diet seems to work for most to eliminate UC and most autoimmune disorders actually.

I agree... If it was me I would start with an elimination diet. Do the paleo or carnavour diet, that will help to get the flare ups under control and from there you can start adding in foods until you figure out what causes you the worst flare ups.

I would look into FMT (fecal microbial transplant).This is one of the only things that will help you recover and heal your gut. I don't believe its legal in the US now, but I know in europe / england to be specific they have some clinics that are at the front end of this type of work and people are getting excellent results from it. It sounds weird, but when you understand the science a little it makes a lot of sense. The FMT will do more for healing your gut and getting you back to as close to normal as you can get then any other supplements/drugs..

I would steer clear of the biologics, thats generally what most docs will put you on eventually and while some get relief from these, I dont believe it's smart to lower your natural immune response on purpose, as thats not the culprit.

This is prescribed by doctors to treat it. A family member takes it. You can get it over the counter

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear