over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW UPDATED PICS 12-26-03

Hey CHRIS it looks like CHIC is a bit scared ;)

LOOKING MASSIVE and I agree 300 pounds would look badass on you. Keep up the hard training and heavy eating.

Thanks

Iabadman--- thanks bro, for the kind words of encourgment...Yes, im focusing very hard on filling out my body...I would love to hit 300, but im not sure I can do it this year....Because of the North Americans being only 8 months away now...What Dante and I, have plan now is to get up to a hard 285-290 in the next 3 to 4 months and then to start to diet down slowly...As for the eating, yes I know i probably dont eat enough...Im just one of does types of people that dont like to eat alot...Even if its junk or whatever...It's much easier for me to diet than to bulk up...Also, Iabadman...do you know me some how, or have we meet before...or do you know Dante ??? Also, I've heard about Skip, but I dont know him really well, do you know how I could get an email addy or how to contact him...thanks again for the kind words, and all the best to you....chris

Oh and one more thing...About supporting everyone on the board...I just give anyone respect who can go threw 3-4 months of dieting on low carbs or low cals...and to get on stage alone is a win in my book, no matter how that person's looks good or bad...He or she tried there best and to me thats good enough....

Best of luck to everyone who is competing this year...

chris

Yes chris-- Iamabadman is a bud of mine. And skip is the guy I was telling you who has that "shitload" loading process down pat.

Chris and I discussed this and he got shredded before doing a certain dieting plan thats very similiar to my methods when Dave Palumbo was helping him last time out (My way you still take in simple and complex carbs postworkout though and you do a slight shitload on one weekend day in the morning-which I borrowed off of skips regimen) Last time Dave had chris do the traditional deplete and load the last week and it threw a monkey wrench in the mix and he kind of dissolved. Trial and error. So my suggestions was just ride out the same dieting plan but forget the carb depletion/load the last week and ride the diet in to the show--Chris doesnt flatten out greatly with pro/fats (If it aint broke dont fix it)--He looked great about 2 weeks out.
The other viable option was to get the shitload down pat 6 weeks out then 4 weeks out and then 2 weeks out and then right before the show---and I would definitely defer to skip on that as he is the shitloadmaster... (that was supposed to sound like a compliment--I guess "shitloadmaster from a guy named Doggcrapp doesnt sound to great)

Getting back you big Chris . Yes , I do know Dante very well . He and I went through some very hard times together.I have known him for about 9 years.And all I can say is the guy is just a great person that is very , very bright.[ did you know that he got into M.I.T.?] He and I were very close at one point , and I can tell you that we used to talk for hours on the phone like some teenage couple [ which used to piss my ex- girl off to no end]I used to actually get excited when he called,like you do when some hot chick you like calls you back.[ I know gay huh ? LOL!] I just was amazed by the guy and we became very close friends right away. Then something happened that changed things between us.[ niether of our faults actually] We both kinda had to move away from bodybuilding for awhile. I will leave you with this Chris , I have seen you posting on other boards in the past .You remind me so much of myself .[ wanting to check out successful peoples methods and see if they will work for you] But you need to relax and just follow what Dante tells you to do . Trust him bro, and you will get as big as your genetics will allow. Don't change shit up or listen to too many masters.Just follow DC's plan to a tee. You have to eat what he tells you and no less. Big A sells an appetite stimulent maybe try that, or I know that DC has researched this subject extensively. [ I think there are few drugs out there for A.I.D.S patients that are designed to increase your appetitite a great deal. Also a guy named Michael Mooney would be smart to contact about the subject. But get on it my friend.]You would already be 300 plus if your eatting had been up to snuff.DC sayes great things about you bro , but he would never offer up any info to me or anyone else about you or anyone of his clients.And he would never say something that could be construed as negative about anyone unless the person was right there in front of him.It is just the way he is. So how do I know that you haven' t been following DC 's methods to a tee or eatting right.?Easy ,I have been following your posts for 8 months [ since I have been on the net] because I saw that you were one of DC's boys. And that makes you one of my boys as well . So I have been following your posts the entire time.Rooting for you the whole way.But you remind me so much of me. Always looking for a better way that I could see that more than likely you weren't doing exactly what you were told or honestly you would be a sick 310 right now if you had .DC took me from 225 - 290 in less than 2 years and he didn't know half of what he knows now.And I was like you.I didn't eat enough or clean enough and was always wanting to try out others methods along the way. I would have been so much better if I just trusted what he said 100% and put in the work.I have no doubt if I decide to be competitive in the future. I can be a 320 plus with in a year using DC's stuff.He knows he shit Chris.He is the kinda of guy that I would gladly take a bullet for weither I lived or not.....now get your big ass to work and kick some mass bro.! As far as Skip get ahold of of him via musclechemistry .com.He is very affordable and is just a great guy [ like DC] He will get you pealed bro . I promise . But let Dante get you that mass the next 3-4 months , then you guys get with Skip and develop a battle plan.Tare Care....

Last edited:
Oh yeah ,were you the one that worked with Trevor Smith ? If so , just curious ,was he as big and strong as he claims. He seems like a great person as well. But is he for real and what did you think of his methods ? What kind off stuff did he want you you to do diet , training and gear wise? I have always been curious if he had anything cool to offer and if he was as good of guy as he claims.What was your opinon about the guy honestly?

Iabadman,

I worked with Trevor in the summer of 2002...My wife and I planned a trip out to Vegas for the weekend, and I hooked up with him there to learn more about his methods...
I workout was brutal....Lots of drops and tons of forced reps...to say I was totally depleted was an understatment...The one thing I think was good about the whole thing, was that I learned that I could go that extra mile in my training....and put that extra intesity into it...
As for Trevor he was somewhat shy, he didnt say much...Just told me what to do during the workout...Afterwards, we talked about an hour, about diet and gear....Nothing was out of this world stuff, just basics...He liked 8 week cycles and half the time off...Doses were normal (to me) such as 1000mg Test and 600mg Deca...ect, ect...

I followed his workout for about 8 weeks afterwards...I grew some (I think) but it taped into my recoverly system...After, that point is when I hooked up with Dante...

chris

Here are some comparison shots taken at chritmas 2003 at a weight of 280 and June 2002 at a weight of 224...

Attachments

• comparisonsfrontbi.jpg
    comparisonsfrontbi.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,070
and one from the back...

Attachments

• comparisonslatspread.jpg
    comparisonslatspread.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 733
Chris, as usual I am totally impressed with you, but I think it might be time to do some laundry. Those socks look bad. Good luck bro.

Chriis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone sent me this and asked if i knoew you..see you've been doing a lot of growing since I last saw you!!!!! Hope all is well...tell your Dad I said Hi, and get in touch with me if you want!

All the best,
Mike

Mr.Lyons--- How are you sir...I havnt talked or seen you in sometime...Im just wondering how business is ??? Will you be in Cleveland for the North Americans...??? I talked to Matt Duvall for a bit at the Mr.O...He looked great at Nats, and will make a great pro...Email me at [email protected]

Thanks chris

Deizel---Yeah, I guess those socks are pretty bad...LOL

chris

Great Attitude

Chris, also know you from Mayhem. We think exactly alike as far as support and encouragement. Having the disicpline to train and diet and the courage to post photos makes everyone on here a winner. And that should be encouraged.

Your athletic attributes speak for themselves, Chris. But what I honestly respect most about you is your sincerity and willingness to reach out and encourage others. Nothing can make you a bigger man than that.

Will always think of you as a pro, no matter what happens at North Americans.

GerryT--- Thanks again for the nice comments...and I believe as long as that person puts in %110 percent then, that is good enough for me or anyone else for that matter...

Swolecows---check out these pics/ I think I have made some improvements from April of last year to now.....

thanks chris

Big Chris

God damn Chris you ain't BULL SHITTING. You're bringing the heat. Thick as HELL boy.

Everything looks nice and filled out. Damn I'm jealous now. I want to be 290lbs. Thank god you're not doing the Jr. Nationals. I would not want to compete against you.

Thus far, I'm 250lbs. I want to add a bit more before dieting and this will be my last trip at the heavy. Next it's super heavy weight.

Good going Chris and like everyone else has said KICK SOME AZZ cuz I know you will.

PS, change that to Chris300. Chris250 has been reinvented.

phewwww . . . . . . chris

MASSIVE, you're right up with those pros in the pictures, you certainly know how to work hard and set a great example for the men on this board . . . it's bodies like youres that motivate others.

LaFemme--- Thanks for the nice comments...I just try to do my best...

Eric--- Hey bro, how are you doing ? I seen some offseason pics of you a month back or so...Looking very impressive yourself bro...I think if you bring it in June at the JR.Nats...you will do well...and I will be cheering you on...best of luck

chris

Chris,

Just shot you an e-mail..was wondering if you are going to be at the Arnold or not???? Let me know!!!

Best,
Mike

chris250, Damn, buddy you get any bigger and I have to get a 21" monitor, so cool it, would ya.

Everytime I see you, you look better and better, great job keep it up.

(I just give anyone respect who can go threw 3-4 months of dieting on low carbs or low cals...and to get on stage alone is a win in my book, no matter how that person's looks good or bad...He or she tried there best and to me thats good enough)

You don't understand what those words mean to me right now, I'm training with DC right now to attempt my first show in December this year I hope, I'm pushing 40, but I have wanted this since I was 10 years old, its due or die now.

Thanx again for the inspiration...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc