over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new year resolution peptides run - ftpp, tb4, des, hmp

greekgodwannabe

Newbies
in the new year i will be running an all peptides cycle to recomp and become a lean mean fighting machine like never before. so far i have these coming my way by ergo
2x fat targeted proapoptotic peptide 5mg
4x igf des 1mg
10x tb4/ tb-500 2mg
2x human myostatin propeptide 2mg
I also have ace-031 on hand and may run it after the hmp depending on results.
any suggestions for dosing protocols would be great but i have a rough idea in my head

I recommend researching myo hmp at 150mcg per day intramuscular injection ONLY. Research one vial. Then take equal time off before researching the second vial.

TB-500...I recommend 1 vial twice a week for 6 weeks, then one vial per month is said to be sufficient, although I still research 1 vial per week in week 8 now.

Not sure on ftpp protocol, but I am very interested in your results from ftpp. I would like to research it when I can afford to.

A friend told me to take my hgh upon waking, and des preworkout in the muscle trained. I would start with 100mcg and go up from there based on how much of a pump you get, and if you want to greater intensify that pump.

how did you find the tb-500? worth the cash?
i'm starting that as soon as i get it to offset any possibility of weakened tendons from hmp. been reading that is possible from myo inhibitors.
sounds like a good starting dose for des. will judge on adjusting dosage from how much i feel a pump. curious as to why hmp im only? in a log i read they did subq and it aided fatloss some. was going to try both im and subq

how did you find the tb-500? worth the cash?
i'm starting that as soon as i get it to offset any possibility of weakened tendons from hmp. been reading that is possible from myo inhibitors.
sounds like a good starting dose for des. will judge on adjusting dosage from how much i feel a pump. curious as to why hmp im only? in a log i read they did subq and it aided fatloss some. was going to try both im and subq

TB-500 is definitely worth it. It's one of my favorite peptides. My research rat has horrible knees, so bad I used to inject lidocaine in his knees on leg day. Tb-500 reduced his inflammation eliminating his pain. It is a miracle peptide. I rep ergopep products. We sell it at very affordable price. You can use my discount code as well.

Myo hmo...I gave my rat his first injection sub Q in his abdomen. It left a gold ball sized welt that took weeks to dissipate. A fellow researcher had the exact same reaction. Stick to i.m. injections. Blood flow is too poor for subQ to be the way to go. Keep dose at 150mcg. My rat took 300mcg and had 24 hour flu-like symptoms. The flu symptoms occur the first few days at any dose, but subside. Your subject should get bigger, leaner, and stronger with this peptide.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws