over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Years Resolutioners in your gym

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Figured you guys might get a kick out of this. It's that time of year when the gym gets overrun by all the people with New Year Resolutions.

I go at 4:00AM...so I get to avoid most of it each year. But I have seen some interesting stuff when going in on the weekends at a later time.

Looking at this video...I can see why most people stop after about 4 weeks...because of injuries!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kse0XS1OaYQ&spfreload=10"]45 NEW GYM FAILS 2018 - NEW YEAR SAME ME - YouTube[/ame]

lol hee hee

that was awesome - thanks for sharing

Fortunately that crap is pretty much over with by early Feb. at my gyms lol.

LOL, those are good, i saw a guy the other day that was like the guy in this vid in the yellow shirt on the flat bench, he put 3 plates on the incline and was maybe lowering the weight about 25% of the way down, after a few reps would get up with his chest all puffed out, and walk around like Ronnie coleman.

The audio of Ronnie in the background on some of those was genius! Lol

Awful lot of those fools had a spotter to!

The best was the guy launching himself up and kicking the top of the cable crossover!

There's literally no one new in my gym.

Actually, a few people decided to stop going there.

It's a small gym in my neighborhood and the restrooms are kinda nasty, so many people stopped going. Cheap as fuck though and totally old school so I like it.

Time to wear your Steel toe Boots to the gym.
And a couple hits of Pot Pre!

Lol I hate this time of year the gym is a ghost town all year then January you can't get a parking spot,I use my small home gym till mid February just to avoid all the cattle walking around nine circles waiting to be told what to do and asking me 10,000 ?

I just try and remind myself that thanks to them the gym stays open year around. Can't imagine they really make any money off of me who uses it 6 days a week.

I just try and remind myself that thanks to them the gym stays open year around. Can't imagine they really make any money off of me who uses it 6 days a week.

Yeah....I was talking with the owner of my gym about that. That's where a lot of their revenue comes from. A lot of people will sign up and pay for a full year with the intent that by paying all up front...it will give them added incentive to stick with it.

But out of all of them, maybe 10% at most end up sticking around.

I actually like it....... more clients

Yeah....I was talking with the owner of my gym about that. That's where a lot of their revenue comes from. A lot of people will sign up and pay for a full year with the intent that by paying all up front...it will give them added incentive to stick with it.

But out of all of them, maybe 10% at most end up sticking around.

If that! Probably less.... they LOSE money on guys like us.... I actually feel sorry for a lot of the newbies.....just look lost....no direction....no plan... no proper guidance.... shit if I had to start all over again id probably say fugg it and just be fat....

If that! Probably less.... they LOSE money on guys like us.... I actually feel sorry for a lot of the newbies.....just look lost....no direction....no plan... no proper guidance.... shit if I had to start all over again id probably say fugg it and just be fat....

I know what you mean. When I first started I was lucky. Had an older guy take me under his wing so to speak after he seen me in there for awhile and trying to be consistent.

One thing he did tell me that helped me more than anything...if you ever decide to train with a partner...train with someone stronger and bigger than you are.

I train by myself now....but a awhile back I trained for 7-8 years with a guy that held 8 world arm wrestling titles in 6 different weight classes. Guy was a genetic monster...but he trained harder than anyone I have known then and now.

It was training with him that I hit my first 4 plate bench!

My gym is quite small and my first day back at about 4pm there were about 15 people waiting at the reception. They were all there to pay for membership :eek: Earlier I saw about 5 waiting to pay too. It's great they want to get fit but they take up all the room. So it looks like it will be back to late night workouts for me for the next month.

That video was funny. I don't care if someone is using bad form as long as they don't damage the machine. Guys who have no control and bang the plates on the negative really piss me off. It ruins all the tension in the cables so it's the one thing I always just go up to them and basically ask what are they doing. I do it in a polite way and try to help them out but it does get on my nerves.

gym was busy as hell today, hopefully in a month it will be better

If you google it, apparently March is the busiest time. It is for my gym. Something about women figure out swimsuit season is just around the corner.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws