over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Years Resolutions 2017

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So another year is about to come upon us. Have you achieved all you hoped in 2016? Is 2017 looking to be good? bad?

I don't really believe in new years resolutions personally... Simply because I think if you want to do something that you can decide to do it at any moment in time and go from there.

However there is something to be said about both writing goals down and talking about them. It can help get or keep you focused and having goals in general is something I feel everyone should have some of. Both long term and short term goals, and in any aspect of life.

Maybe you want to finally play guitar, or start painting again. Perhaps you want to put together that small block chevy your dad left in the corner of the shop before he passed. Could be ANYTHING really...

So while the whole new years thing can be a little hokey... what are your dreams and aspirations for the coming year? Do you have a plan? Tomorrow waits for no man...

ME

Personally... since this is a bodybuilding forum I'll start there.
1) Physique wise I want to continue my journey to single digit bodyfat. I don't really care what I weigh when I get there. As long as I keep making progress I will feel I am meeting my goal.

2) Be a better husband. Pretty self explanatory. I want my wife to be happy and know that I love her.

3) Save more money. I've made some progress in this the last couple of years but still struggling some.

4) Advance my career. There are some things happening at work that may enable me to move up the career ladder this year and I'd like to make that happen.

5) Finish my project car I'm working on with my son.

1. Finish CPA (only got BEC section left).

2. get very lean, and stay there (decided im done trying to be a monster guy..for good this time. all these health issues other people are dealing with has finally put me off of this whole drug abuse thing).

3. get job in a local CPA firm and begin the experience portion of the CPA licensure.

4. have even more success in my investments than I had in 2016.

5. travel to distant lands, and experience foreign women :D

1. Finish CPA (only got BEC section left).

2. get very lean, and stay there (decided im done trying to be a monster guy..for good this time. all these health issues other people are dealing with has finally put me off of this whole drug abuse thing).

3. get job in a local CPA firm and begin the experience portion of the CPA licensure.

4. have even more success in my investments than I had in 2016.

5. travel to distant lands, and experience foreign women :D

That's good stuff man! Especially number 5 lol! But hey the rest of your goals will ALL help you with number 5 haha!

What do you need to do for your CPA, is it school or licensure exams?

I'm with you on over being a monster. I want to have some muscle sure, but mostly I just want to be lean and healthy. More agile, better stamina all around, stuff like that.

Pay off student loans and reduce overall debt.

So another year is about to come upon us. Have you achieved all you hoped in 2016? Is 2017 looking to be good? bad?

I don't really believe in new years resolutions personally... Simply because I think if you want to do something that you can decide to do it at any moment in time and go from there.

However there is something to be said about both writing goals down and talking about them. It can help get or keep you focused and having goals in general is something I feel everyone should have some of. Both long term and short term goals, and in any aspect of life.

Maybe you want to finally play guitar, or start painting again. Perhaps you want to put together that small block chevy your dad left in the corner of the shop before he passed. Could be ANYTHING really...

So while the whole new years thing can be a little hokey... what are your dreams and aspirations for the coming year? Do you have a plan? Tomorrow waits for no man...
I was going make this thread tri-terror. Damn u lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

To become the frontman for Dos Equis.

Stay healthy. Been battling a ton of injuries that have put me back to square 3. Lol
Get leaner, develop cardio and healthy living with very little gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and I want/need to start stretching before every workout. I've been so bad about it and I think a lot of the little nagging injuries I have with my shoulders and knees can be fixed with proper stretching.

What do you need to do for your CPA, is it school or licensure exams?

it's a state board uniform test

requires a bachelor's in accounting, 150 units, an accounting ethics course, passing the uniform test, and working for 1 year under a CPA.

super fun stuff :rolleyes:

Become bigger and leaner, also compete in my first bb show this fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My resolution is to keep being awesome, and make more money with real estate to be even more awesome.

1. Be better husband, I'm thoughtless many times and can be a bit tight with the money since I manage the funds and make the money in our household.
2. Pay close attention to my business, advertising, and do more prospecting everyday. (goal is just 5 new prospects a day, which would be 1200 new prospects over the course of 2017).
3. Pay better attention to my existing clients.
4. Get back in shape, unlike many on this board, I don't want to get much bigger, but I must lose weight and have been dealing with colestoral issues for a while now.
5. Buy my wife a nice car

My resolution is to keep being awesome, and make more money with real estate to be even more awesome.
You mind elaborating a bit? I enjoy hearing success stories from people who aren't bullshitters behind a keyboard. And I can tell you don't fall within that category.

I'd be interested in knowing what you do in real estate. And apparently NY Muscle has done some cool stuff in real estate too, so I certainly wouldn't complain if he chimed in too.

And, back on topic, my resolution is to stop doing drugs. The doctor prescribed ones (ssri and amphetamine). Tired of being reliant on such things, and I don't like the person they have made me.

1. Be better husband, I'm thoughtless many times and can be a bit tight with the money since I manage the funds and make the money in our household.
2. Pay close attention to my business, advertising, and do more prospecting everyday. (goal is just 5 new prospects a day, which would be 1200 new prospects over the course of 2017).
3. Pay better attention to my existing clients.
4. Get back in shape, unlike many on this board, I don't want to get much bigger, but I must lose weight and have been dealing with colestoral issues for a while now.
5. Buy my wife a nice car

family,business, healthy. We share the same goals but different content.

Wish you all a better 2017 and achieve the goals ;)

2016 was horrible. My girlfriend of 8 years cheated on me and I went kind of psycho.
Single now but enjoying myself as much as I can.
Focusing on myself and physique goals.
A blessing and a curse, I miss her but at the same time I've had plenty of sex with different chicks the last couple of months which no one would dislike lol.
Hoping to find love again in 2017 and hoping to get accepted in to police academy.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner