over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Steak Helmet

Banned
mine is to be smart about my diet and try and be 270 or 280 by 2004.

I want to be 30 and 300lbs. :)

not until 2004 will I be 30

thats kinda funny you post that, my girlfriend was telling me hers the other day and she asked what mine was.. to tell you the truth there isnt really anything that i want to start doing differently. i want to cut up for the summer, but its by no means my resolution, i do it every year. hope i didnt sound too conceeded towards her,,hehehe , oh well who cares.

Later,
Todd

Make a HIT semminar in USA, to teach all i now about it to you my friends.
Bigger legs, 21 'arms, win the Southern States in August 1 and 2 in Fourtlouderdale Fl., and get an special invitation to compete in the Usa Nationals.
Win my pro card in the Caribbeans.
And the most important thing to get all of this is make a lot of money !

mine is to bust my ass harder then ever before, to get my biz in order, and when thats not as stressful to start busting my ass in the gym as hard as I used too.

JW

Hmmm, mine is def going to have to be get the diet in order, all this holiday food and my appetite is outta control, its time to get things back to normal...

mike

Make $120G's
Get to 8% bf at 240lbs

to get big as fuck and ripped to shredds!
oh and land my dream job, hopefully that is in less than 4 months

Well, not really a resolution, but I want to get my legal probs finally over this year, in a positive matter for me, of course.

And financially this is a very important year - I have 15 months until I turn 30. I want/have/will make $1mil per month by then. :)

Oh, I WILL be a billionare by the time I will be 35 :D

simple

Get to 280lbs and have at least 21 1/2" arms by springtime. After that get down to a decent weight around 260 but alot leaner for the summer.I will post pics of course so this is an added incentive,as I have to beat the pics I posted this year........

well

First and formost my goals to be "BIG A"
And financially this is a very important year - I have 15 months until I turn 30. I want/have/will make $1mil per month by then.
Yea this works for me!

2nd to kick ass in college this semester and to then get my masters and c.s.c.s.

3rd. Win coll. nationals next year LOL, ok win my wieght class

4. This year Hit 250lbs hard and be 220ripped this coming summer at the age of 21.

Mine as far as BB goes is to lighten up on what I eat. Sometimes when friends and family and girl wants to go out to eat if its not the weekned Im not interested. I am gona relax and live a little and hopefull find a job with my education that will allow me to be a professional again. Labor pays excellent but makes life harder for the gym. Hopefully this will be my last career change. MM

Mine's Chessy

Mine is corny but it made my wife cry.

I want to be the best husband I can be to her because of the two wonderful kids she gave me, I never want to let my kids down and last NO GOD haters please but I want to be a better christian.

Re: Mine's Chessy

Fathead said:
Mine is corny but it made my wife cry.

I want to be the best husband I can be to her because of the two wonderful kids she gave me, I never want to let my kids down and last NO GOD haters please but I want to be a better christian.

while i don't practice religion, i don't hate on people that do, as long as people respect my wishes not to worship, i respect theirs that they do.

i think all the guys on the post have good thoughts on their mind, and wish everyone the best for the coming year.

JW

No GOD haters around here. Like JW said I like it as long as it isn't crammed down my throat.

This really did not have to be fitness related...glad to hear you want to be a better husband

Last edited:
Mine might sound strange too

I am going to lead a clean and law-abiding life (except for gear) I am tired of all my legal problems....it has cost me way too much $ and I have a terrible record too... No fun being a felon. <----I was pretty much fucked on that one too...

In a week or so I am going to tell a story about what happened to me and yes it is gear related with the law. I will have to go away for a small spell....Till then....

Take care Ivan and everyone else as well. Bodybuilding requires a strong mind anything is possible when you work toward your goals. MM

Shit mine is to make as much money as possible, though I doubt I'll make that magic a mil a month. I am really hoping to bust at least a 100 grand this year. Shit how pathetic does a 100 grand a year sound compared to a mil a month lol. Oh and also get into the best shape of my life. Things are looking so bright these days I gotta wear shades lol Thats stupid. I guess thats why you see all those up and coming bb with those ultra cool shades in the gym lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws