over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New York Pro 2019 Results

Eduardos only weakness may be his forearms but come on!!
The back double bicep alone...sigh:rolleyes:
Can someone please explain how Ahmads abs = 1st place?!

Last edited:
Super impressed with Kerrith Bajjo should of took 2nd if he didn’t have that horrific gyno. Idk about 1st I don’t particularly like 1 n 2 leg structure. All the competitors have ridiculous hams/gluts as all 212s but both of their quads are shaped funny, odd sweeps and not separated. Eds tri obvs were super down sized as expected and maybe that’s why he got robbed. I think Ed had the best all around package, I wanna say even from the back in some poses. All I have seen is pictures though I was not there just another subjunctive internet prospective.:confused:

Btw that Asian guys quads were bomb to bad he did have a more complete pack with the upper body.

Worst gyno iv seen in a while. Wtf would you get onstage like that for. He will be remembered for that shit. Where’s his coach?? Lol

Palumbo I believe was his coach. You know the king of how easy it is to get the gland removed out and never have to worry about it again. I mean fuck your cliet is top 3 at the NY pro, why don’t you send his ass to your so call friend doctor that has done thousand of them. Ohh and btw the doctor is located in NY so why don’t you alteast give his your discount you you talk about on all your gyno videos and pull a favor to have him in there the next day or two SMH.

Fuck if I was Kerrith Bajjo I would have told Dave I’ll publicly show it all if you pay for it, or better yet since your going to promote the fuck out of me that you were my coayand I took top 3 why don’t we just call it a gift. I mean you always talk about how it’s so cheap(I belyhe says 1500-2500)

Sucks the guy has a amazing physique someone help him out with it. fuck that didn’t come from this prep alone he’s had that shit for awhile it’s big. I don’t want to take away from how good he is and talk down about him at all because he was the guy that my eyes kept drawing to be of the bad ass shape he has.
, but if Dave really was his coach come the fuck on.

Last edited:
Lots of good muscle display.
IMO Milan Sadik played a nice card.

i wonder if that guy didn't have enough time (too close to the show) to get the surgery for his gyno and if he would've suffered financially if he pulled out of the show or decided not to do it.

No it’s not :eek:

Lol

I think you missed the joke. I didn't literally mean what I wrote :eek: Maybe I should have used the word "decided"

Jim Manion's grandson was supposed to be head judge. Only heard bad things about him. Haven't a clue though. Although going on the judging for this show not good at all.

Two possibilities, neither of them good: 1) The judges are corrupt and get kickbacks for letting Ashkanani win. 2) Their judging criteria differ completely from those of the athletes, fans, and laypeople.

Too many people make excuses, like Aceto saying, 'oh well it's a subjective sport'. That's true, the way you weight conditioning, mass, symmetry, detail, completeness, and how you penalize things like bubble guts and gyno is somewhat arbitrary. But when the formula applied by judges leads to outcomes that almost every other person (expert and layperson) disagrees with, then there's a problem. When the outcomes of competitions are perceived as arbitrary or corrupt, then less athletes and fans will show up, leading to worse competitor quality and price pools.

Dead on. Aceto loves the camel crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashkanani had ZERO detail in his back when they turned around. i don't think i've ever seen a guy win a show who displayed such lack of detail in his back like that.

Their can only be ONE winner.
Ashskanani certainly could have been the pick he was NOT the prettiest hes been or in his best shape but he had lots going for him we cant take that away from the guy...
I dont think his sponsor was interfering with his placing , because he ALREADY is qualified for the O before this show. Knowing how thrifty attitude some people can have, they would not risk a behind the scenes arrangement unless he absolutely needed the win which in this case he did not.
I recon the main question should be what did he get out of participating in this event and will this break his momentum preparing for the O?

i wonder if that guy didn't have enough time (too close to the show) to get the surgery for his gyno and if he would've suffered financially if he pulled out of the show or decided not to do it.

No - 99% of bodybuilders suffer financially by actually competing in shows, not the other way around.

I think you missed the joke. I didn't literally mean what I wrote :eek: Maybe I should have used the word "decided"

Jim Manion's grandson was supposed to be head judge. Only heard bad things about him. Haven't a clue though. Although going on the judging for this show not good at all.

Aaahhh yes then it went over my head lol

I was expecting a video of people booing or something when they called out Correa in 2nd...

As for kerrith, The guy just turned pro last year, most all new pros and top amateurs are broke. And with Dave Palumbo coaching this guy Dave will have him get it cut out. Dave is huge on having the gland removed for every bodybuilder. Guy looked amazing

Durrah also I think coulda cracked top 5.

Looking back at open I am honestly most impressed with milan. Shape symmetry and conditioning. He’s dangerous but needs another 30lb.

As for kerrith, The guy just turned pro last year, most all new pros and top amateurs are broke. And with Dave Palumbo coaching this guy Dave will have him get it cut out. Dave is huge on having the gland removed for every bodybuilder. Guy looked amazing

Durrah also I think coulda cracked top 5.

Looking back at open I am honestly most impressed with milan. Shape symmetry and conditioning. He’s dangerous but needs another 30lb.
Kerrith has a great physique but that gyno was fucking horrible and he should have been marked down for it, but apparently wasnt. Once he gets rid titties watch out, the sky is the limit.

Kerrith has a great physique but that gyno was fucking horrible and he should have been marked down for it, but apparently wasnt. Once he gets rid titties watch out, the sky is the limit.

Yeah I agree he should have been marked down. But the whole judging was abysmal.

I also think the judges like to gift people they see potential in. (Which I think is complete bullshit, if on the day no matter your potential or how you look when you nail it, you should be judge on purely just that showing) like Derek’s Lunsford got gifted second at the Olympia when he was way off, roelly at the Arnold’s looked terrible, And now this guy.

Does anyone know if Steve was the head judge? I heard it was someone else behind the mic and I figured it was the newly appointed Tyler manion

Yeah I agree he should have been marked down. But the whole judging was abysmal.

I also think the judges like to gift people they see potential in. (Which I think is complete bullshit, if on the day no matter your potential or how you look when you nail it, you should be judge on purely just that showing) like Derek’s Lunsford got gifted second at the Olympia when he was way off, roelly at the Arnold’s looked terrible, And now this guy.

Does anyone know if Steve was the head judge? I heard it was someone else behind the mic and I figured it was the newly appointed Tyler manion

It was Tyler Manion. Lot's of discussion on IG about it.

bodybuilding is shit now

this is exactly why i have stopped competing. its been shitty/questionable judging for years and years but now seems to be getting worse. im tired of showing up peeled and dry and having some guy who looks like he carbed up on strawberry fanta and krispy kremes beat me.

this is exactly why i have stopped competing. its been shitty/questionable judging for years and years but now seems to be getting worse. im tired of showing up peeled and dry and having some guy who looks like he carbed up on strawberry fanta and krispy kremes beat me.
Ha ha I was reading this at work and laughed out loud and everyone looked at me like WTF? ^^^funny :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws