over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW

trenman05

Registered
hey guys new to the forum, not to the game.
so I figured I would introduce myself. Bodybuilding has been a huge part of my life for years, since I was about 18y/o. I have ran many cycles and currently on a trt dose. I will post stats later today. Also wanted to say im excited to read pages and pages of great info and knowledge that this board has to offer. Plus the advice from all you seniors that have been in the game for decades.
:headbang::headbang:

hey guys new to the forum, not to the game.
so I figured I would introduce myself. Bodybuilding has been a huge part of my life for years, since I was about 18y/o. I have ran many cycles and currently on a trt dose. I will post stats later today. Also wanted to say im excited to read pages and pages of great info and knowledge that this board has to offer. Plus the advice from all you seniors that have been in the game for decades.:headbang::headbang:

Are you calling us old:D

Are you calling us old:D

i only meant that you guys have been here for a while, been around the block, and have a lot more knowledge about everything in terms of bodybuilding(exercise) diet. Im glad to be apart of the community, and give a little of my knowledge back and see what kind of great advise i can get from you old guys ;)

welcome to the best bodybuilding forum in the world

Speaking for some of the seniors (lol) welcome!
Now get off my damn grass punk:c'eeky-sm:D

Welcome I'm old for sure,60 this year.Avatar is 3 months old so still in fair shape at an age where I can use senior citizens discounts for better supplements,

Welcome! I'm also new 1st post right here. I'm old too but not over the hill dammit. TRT is definitely keeping me feeling young along with good exercise and diet.

GREAT BOARD HERE! Love the TRT forum!

NICE

holy SH#* there is a ton of info here. ive read and read a bunch so far.
Im looking to run a new cycle in the next couple of months. More of a bulking cycle. Im gonna go with t-Cyp but what is a good bulk besides deca? and no orals., I was thinking EQ maybe, but my only problem with that is i know ill have to go atleast 7-900mg a week to really see good results and i dont like putting that much oil in my body lol. If any of you "old guys" have any ideas or advice i would greatly appreciate it

Welcome I'm old for sure,60 this year.Avatar is 3 months old so still in fair shape at an age where I can use senior citizens discounts for better supplements,

WOW 60? from the pic in your avatar i have to say that you are the most in shape and biggest 60y/o ive ever seen. Ive got a question, it might sound stupid but im curious... When you dose your test during cycles do you have to ad more mg/ml rather than someone in their 30s. Only asking because i know as you get older your test levels drop and now that i have been threw some cycles im pretty sure my test dose will be alot when i hit your age.
Please dont take offense to that question im just a little curious also i love to learn more and soak in as much knowledge as i can lol
thank you for the warm welcome man

You're in great shape for any age man....

and theres the smartass of the board haha:p

I just wanna seem some opinions and a little advice thats all ALLEX. I like to read what worked better for some people oppose to other oils. So if i looked stupid for asking opinions and advice from other experienced people then sorry about that, but its always good to ask questions no matter how experienced you are... Can you agree w/ that?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236