over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie Crisp's MK-677, CJC-DAC, Huperzine Log

Good stuff. What have you noticed since you started? What changes have you made?

The biggest thing I have noticed is my endurance during workouts. I was getting tired half way through an average workout now I have been exploding through tough workouts with little fatigue. The recovery is awesome its only been a little under two weeks so hard to tell about the weight loss but I'm sure I'm dropping. Overall I feel great.
The negs a little lethargic but I'm naturally a little lethargic anyway lol. I do feel a little more but o well nothing to bad I still get up go to work get home and workout so no problem. Once I get going and start working out I have tons of energy and no lethargic feeling at all. I feel like I can workout all day.
I do feel like I have a bottomless pit in my stomach but I've learned to eat healthy and keep it happy through out the day.
The only thing I might change is adding some IGF-LR3 pre workout other than that this is a great.

Hey man, my pleasure. I have been away for awhile. I have a lot of catching up to do.

What dosing are you doing for the DAC? I assume 25mg for the MK-677 and 30 mg for the Ostarine?

Hey man I'm running Dac at 2mg a week and the MK and Ostarine at 30. The Gw 1516 at 15mg twicw a day once in the morning and when I get home from work. Usually about 7-8 hours apart. So far its going great it's only been a couple weeks but man I feel great and workouts are awesome.

One last thing

I did order some b-12 and l carnitine to help with my energy level just to see if it does take away the lethargic feeling any. We will see and I will check back in when I receive and start taking .

The biggest thing I have noticed is my endurance during workouts. I was getting tired half way through an average workout now I have been exploding through tough workouts with little fatigue. The recovery is awesome its only been a little under two weeks so hard to tell about the weight loss but I'm sure I'm dropping. Overall I feel great.
The negs a little lethargic but I'm naturally a little lethargic anyway lol. I do feel a little more but o well nothing to bad I still get up go to work get home and workout so no problem. Once I get going and start working out I have tons of energy and no lethargic feeling at all. I feel like I can workout all day.
I do feel like I have a bottomless pit in my stomach but I've learned to eat healthy and keep it happy through out the day.
The only thing I might change is adding some IGF-LR3 pre workout other than that this is a great.

LR3 would be a great addition pre workout. If you add it I would start consuming an intra shake during your training sessions. I prefer about 20-30g EAA's and 50-75G HBCD's.

LR3 would be a great addition pre workout. If you add it I would start consuming an intra shake during your training sessions. I prefer about 20-30g EAA's and 50-75G HBCD's.

Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to adding this to my training. I'm glad you recommended EAA's and HBCD's I was looking into adding these as well just didn't find many threads on the two. Looks I will be adding them as well. lol. I know I don't chat much on this site but I do read a ton of the info on here. Great site and thanks for the input.

Before and After

January 2015
QFL5naL.jpg

August 2015
Xu5w8qH.jpg

Last edited:
Update

Sorry about those large pics a few posts up. For some reason I can't edit the post again to remove them. Any idea why that may be the case? If an admin is reading, please delete the post with the extra large pics. thanks!

Let me begin by stating I don't think these pics do enough to show my actual transformation. Everybody I see in real life comments on how much better I look. Bigger and more cut up. It is so motivating!!!

I put up 225 on the flat bench yesterday for five reps. For me this is amazing. something mentally rewarding about having two 45 pound plates on each side. Wooo Hoooo

Update-----Addition of AAS

I added some goodies to the stack...............

Anavar @ 50mg per day for 7 weeks so far

Sustanon 250 @ 1ml every 5 days for 4 weeks so far

Stanozolol 50 @ 1ml every 3 days for 4 weeks so far

Please feel free to make any suggestions. I know I have made some mistakes, but I am still learning.

So far I love the results. I'm currently weighing around 190-192 with a much leaner midsection. Pumps are intense and I feel amazing.

Am I doing something wrong here? Whenever I post something nobody responds!!

I put my steroid cycle in the Begginers Forum, 150 views and not one response. Whenever I put progress pics in this log I get zero responses.

Last edited:
Cool, that's good to hear :) Also the before pic was after a ran some X-Factor, which is that ARA supplement, so I was a little bigger than normal at the time. The gains don't all stick with that, so I probably would have gotten a little smaller if I didn't pick up that Ostarine and than the steroids.

This is also with hardly any cardio and not the cleanest diet. This stuff is so forgiving. I'm going to eat tons of calories through the Fall and Winter and going into next Spring and Summer I'm going to get shredded.

I'm pinning like a pro now too. It's almost easy now, where in the past I couldn't imagine doing it. Especially with the 1.5 inch needles. Been hitting my shoulders with the Test and my glutes with the Winny. Blows my mind, LOL

Cool, that's good to hear :) Also the before pic was after a ran some X-Factor, which is that ARA supplement, so I was a little bigger than normal at the time. The gains don't all stick with that, so I probably would have gotten a little smaller if I didn't pick up that Ostarine and than the steroids.

This is also with hardly any cardio and not the cleanest diet. This stuff is so forgiving. I'm going to eat tons of calories through the Fall and Winter and going into next Spring and Summer I'm going to get shredded.

I'm pinning like a pro now too. It's almost easy now, where in the past I couldn't imagine doing it. Especially with the 1.5 inch needles. Been hitting my shoulders with the Test and my glutes with the Winny. Blows my mind, LOL

Hahaha yep, pinning gets to be routine. Haha :eek:

You made some fantastic progress on Ostarine. Now you have added AAS expect even more changes ahead. Try to eat clean food and you will only look better for it (I need to follow my own advice with that one) :)

How long would you guys run Anavar for? I'm at about week 8 and I ran out. Seems people only go for 8 weeks or so. Is that a liver protection thing? Mostly been doing 50mg per day, but the first month I was running a higher dose, around 60-80mg per day. At the time I had some lower back pain which I assumed was from the Winstrol injections. Maybe from the higher Anavar dose? what causes that?

thanks for responding guys!

How long would you guys run Anavar for? I'm at about week 8 and I ran out. Seems people only go for 8 weeks or so. Is that a liver protection thing? Mostly been doing 50mg per day, but the first month I was running a higher dose, around 60-80mg per day. At the time I had some lower back pain which I assumed was from the Winstrol injections. Maybe from the higher Anavar dose? what causes that?

thanks for responding guys!

I have always thought lower back pain was from estrogen conversion but that can't be if you are only on winstrol and anavar.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws