over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie Dbol Q and Photo

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
OK, my stats: I'm a beautiful man, soon to be 50. 6 feet, 215lbs. Been on 250T and 1.5iu Black tops 5 days a week for a while. 5 days only because at least 2 days a week I can't be bothered. I have many important responsibilities.

So I acquired a bag of #100 - 10mg Dbol for a friend. Well he has changed his mind. I was gonna dump it but.......

I have never tried Dbol. I always thought it was too hard core, and I'm soft core. If I take 30mg ED for 30 days - what may I notice? My biggest fear is bloat. I'm not interested in getting bigger if I'm going to be puffy. (er) :( And a drop in libido will disappoint too many people for that to become a potential factor. Can I gain LBM without noticeable bloat? I did a poor job with my AB flex in this photo.

Attachments

• photo(20).jpg
    photo(20).jpg
    293 KB · Views: 6,238
Last edited:
You're a handsome bastard, must be difficult to keep the mexican midget women from walking by you and licking your belly button! :love:

You're a handsome bastard, must be difficult to keep the mexican midget women from walking by you and licking your belly button! :love:

So fucking true!

should be good results, your strength will go through the roof and if you use small doses like 30mg a day you wont get too much bloat.

If your worried start with one per day and move on up. No need to jump right to 3 per day (although 3 really isn't anything crazy).

start with one (10mg) tab per day, for a week, see what happens. You should see some results within the first week. (yes, even with just one tab, if its legit dbol). Then if you dont bloat to much (which you shouldnt) increase to 20mg and I would stay there for awhile. I personally think 20-40mg of dbol is plenty (again if its legit dbol) when I was a kid, I ran some HG dbol at 20mg per day, and grew like I was a baby bull...lol !!! There is some good UG dbol out there, so hopefully you have some...

Keep the diet clean, and probably lower carbs...to have less bloat...drink alot of water to keep water off..Water in means water out....

good luck...

start with one (10mg) tab per day, for a week, see what happens. You should see some results within the first week. (yes, even with just one tab, if its legit dbol). Then if you dont bloat to much (which you shouldnt) increase to 20mg and I would stay there for awhile. I personally think 20-40mg of dbol is plenty (again if its legit dbol) when I was a kid, I ran some HG dbol at 20mg per day, and grew like I was a baby bull...lol !!! There is some good UG dbol out there, so hopefully you have some...

Keep the diet clean, and probably lower carbs...to have less bloat...drink alot of water to keep water off..Water in means water out....

good luck...

Sums it up pefectly. Alot of guys on here take dbol/adrol alot and they forget what they can do even at small doses for a first timer. Definately start at 1 tab (1 hour pre workout is my fav) and see how you are after 1 week. It all depends upon the quality of the tabs. I would restrict your diet as Chris highlights as you don't want bloat. Lots of water x 2. If it's legit dbol 10mg may be enough for you. It should bring a good pump, fullness, strength, well being etc. 20mg should be even better for you but anything over that if it's good will basically make you alot bigger.

I gave a mate some balkan dbol and he was on 30mg and put on 10 pounds in a week so he stopped as he didn't want to get much bigger. It's water but legit dbol can do that to you (even if restricting calories). I think you should really like the feel of dbol just take it slowly.

You are a beautiful man and I can see why you have many admirers from both sexes. Although if going from that pic alone I think the men would want you the most. Very camp pose... what are you doing with your legs? ;):D

Personally I like orals on workout days only now. Take 20 mg's 1 hour Pre for the streanth and anabolics for the flood of nutrients at that time.
1 more 4hrs later to keep anabolics high while feeding.
By taking them just 3-4 days a week when there needed most should equal leaner gains and without the constant side effects. IMO

everyones different

me personally i cant stop the bloat from dbol

however i will mention wen im lean, dbols bloat is most noticeable in the face, very little on the body overall

besides dbols water literally drops off in a few days once ya stop it, so dont stress, ull see urs abs back soon enough, jus enjoy looking thicker for while, ull def put on some lean mass after ur done

btw nice shorts

Last edited:
dbol makes me feel like shit no well being thats for sure mostly puffy

I hope I have some abs left at 50. You look great. Keep on keepin on. Hey send those d-bols to me, I'll make sure to dispose of them properly.

sorry taking 30mg split up twice a day had to stop not good trying to start over trying less dosage then build up to recommended 25 to 100mg curently on hgh 8 iu a day split up twice a day going into second month gonna start test e at 500 a week split up twice a week also clean diet macros in line 3500 calories a day 43 years old 214lbs 20% body fat thats a good start you guys rock

i will be honest with you...

at 30mg for 30 days...????
you will gain 10 to 15 pounds, all of which will be water.
and you will gain a noticable amount of strength increase as well.

this will ALL GO AWAY within 10 days after use of said product.

this is EXACTLY what will happen.

:cool:

Teeny is spot the fuck on...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88