over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEWBIE HERE LOOKING FOR SOME VERY SIMPLE HELP

joutput2012

Newbies
Hey bros I believe that my training is on point and I get plenty of sleep. But I need nutrition advice. That's really why I've joined the boards.

I'm 25 5'8 200 lbs and an estimated (comparing to pics of other guys) 20%bf (yea I know horrible right!!) lifting for 4 years solidly.

I don't have a set diet at all right now I just eat decent (chicken breast, 93% beef, whole grains, very rarely eat fastfood as in maybe twice a month, whey when I wake up and PWO, use olive oil, soy shake before bed) basically I try to make the good decision when I have one but I want to get serious and really get somewhere.

I'll tell you about a "friends" ;) aas background that I can relate to. "He" just started his second cycle and only turned to aas bc he kept bulking up (fat and muscle) then would try to cut the fat and just end up small again. "He" did this 3 times before he turned to aas. His first cycle was about a year ago and was a simple 10 wk enan @500 wk jumpstarted with prop at 100 mg/eod for 20 days no AI's while on and novla and clomid after for 3 weeks and "he" kept his gains. "His" second cycle which he just took his second shot today consists of 500 sus/wk 400 deca/wk for 12 weeks and 100 prop/eod for 20 days. He is taking exemestain and caber while on cycle, He isn't sure about his pct yet.

If you've already read this far I've already taken up to much of your time so if you have any help you could give I'd love it. I saw a couple nutrition plans here and there and I'm sure any would be better than the "no plan" that I have now but something a little more specific would be awesome. Even if you just copy and paste some threads that I can look though.

Thanks a lot bros I'm looking to get serious I'm just ignorant as far as what to eat right now.

-J

EDIT

** "he kept his gains" meaning he didn't lose the good bit of muscle that he gained from his cycle but now "he" is pretty much back to where he started (fat and strong)

BUMP

I feel like this topic has probably been beat to death on here but I just can't seem to find what I need or something that fits my situation.

Last edited:
Your a lot of gear in my opinion.
I only aim to take enough to quicken recovery, every thing past that is a side effect.. Strength Is even a side effect. So just take enough to feel ok, don't think im gonna grow because of the stuff I take. Say Im gonna grow because I 1)work my butt off 2)eat til I puke and the gear is gonna help my recovery so I can do those 2 things more often.

If u have to cut down while still on and pct once u have ur nutrition where u can sustain it.

If your goal is to lower body fat than you need to be in calorie deficit , diet and cardio is the only real way , if you do it right and lose no more thaN 2 lbs a week you shouldn't lose muscle of course adding some tren and test to the mix will help make sure you don't lose muscle

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear