over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie injection story

Vol. 4

Newbies
Hi.
I did pin twice 20+ years ago.
It was Deca and had to discontinue due to extreme case of acne.
After that it's been just oral's and transdermal stuff .
I did some peptides few months ago so I had some extra slin pins lying around.
Ok...so I thought I'd just use one for quad as it was VERY low dosage at first as I'm cautious person and product being UGL Primo ...well you never know how what's there and how I'm gonna react to it.
My first 10ml vial I dropped on the floor and even though I was handling it low it crushed and had to threw it away...:(
Opened up another.
Once it jabbed it to my thigh I aspirated I felt slight pain but pushed the oil inside.
Surprised I felt pain all through my leg and even felt slightly dizzy which I immediately believed was due to whole process causing anxiety
After it was done I kept pushing the location I jabbed couple seconds and started to clean up everything, went to sit down on sofa and noticed lump sized of a prune appear right at the same spot I injected.
Started to panic a bit as it was bigger than it should have been even if it was full of injected oil.
What I do now??...took a towel that I soaked in cold water and used it to massage it...but wait!They always say after injection use something warm to massage, so I changed it...but maybe warm is good only for when it's not swollen!?..finally I just pushed and massaged it with dry towel.
Kept feeling slightly hot so I checked and yes for a few hours I was around 37.1 Celsius,normally being 36.3.
After 2 days swelling is gone but slightly it still hurts.
Should I just use 23 g next time and glute?
Is my body reaction normal to new substance.

Last edited:
you need to research a little more before doing this stuff. First a slin pin in your leg most likely is not gonna get in the muscle, at least not deep... leaving you that large lump. Quads, glutes, should always be a 1" or + pin. For the gauge, go with what ever is smallest that will pass the product. Thick oil, or you just want it to go in real easy use a 23g. If its coconut oil or water based a 25g will work. If you had some more knowledge, comfort of what your doing you probably wouldn`t be freaking out with so much unneeded anxiety.

you need to research a little more before doing this stuff. First a slin pin in your leg most likely is not gonna get in the muscle, at least not deep... leaving you that large lump. Quads, glutes, should always be a 1" or + pin. For the gauge, go with what ever is smallest that will pass the product. Thick oil, or you just want it to go in real easy use a 23g. If its coconut oil or water based a 25g will work. If you had some more knowledge, comfort of what your doing you probably wouldn`t be freaking out with so much unneeded anxiety.

You're absolutely right I should have researched more, I guess saying I "though" I had done won't help now.
Slin pin decision was based on some peoples opinions saying it can be done if low bf% on quads.
After this won't be doing it again for sure.
Lump is not visible, leg looks normal now except some redness. Slightly sore, not touched it to feel if there's any hardness.
Once the swelling went down I felt some hardness there but I'm waiting for few more days to touch it again.
Any opinions, will I be perma lump legged if it didn't penetrate deep enough ? :)

Last edited:
You probably went into the fascia, and there is a small clot of blood and oil.
Keep vibrating it out, use ultrasound or DMSO to dissipate it

This and so much more.

This forum is a wealth of information, you've just gotta read a little bit.
Nobody will spoon feed you what to do, unfortunately.

Not true brother. You can use a slin pin for quads if you're relatively lean. No problem. Now using a 23g needle is not necessary at all. Using a harpoon like that will just create more scar tissue. Maybe you're the one who needs to do some more research? :rolleyes:

sounds like u nicked a vein on the way out but the hole created by the needle closed, so the blood that poured out got trapped and created a raised bruise

same thing just happened to me with a glute injection not that long ago.. pulled out, and within seconds a knot the size of a golf ball formed on the surface of my glute...

very, very painful

Not true brother. You can use a slin pin for quads if you're relatively lean. No problem. Now using a 23g needle is not necessary at all. Using a harpoon like that will just create more scar tissue. Maybe you're the one who needs to do some more research? :rolleyes:

sooo your advice to the OP is keep using a slin pin in quads? That`s obviously not working for him, and won`t for most people. There are lots of guys around here who claim to be "relatively lean".... with a 36" waist. 23g is in no way a "harpoon", its no biggie for me. Pushing oil through a slin pin can be a real pain in the arse also.

sooo your advice to the OP is keep using a slin pin in quads? That`s obviously not working for him, and won`t for most people. There are lots of guys around here who claim to be "relatively lean".... with a 36" waist. 23g is in no way a "harpoon", its no biggie for me. Pushing oil through a slin pin can be a real pain in the arse also.

The OP can do whatever he wants. I don't think he should give up on slin pins over one mishap, though. I've done hundreds of quad injections using slin pins and haven't had any issues. If he's not lean enough then he should get leaner. But that's a whole other topic. The only valid reason to use a standard needle/syringe is volume imho. If you want to do more than a cc at time, then yeah I can see where that would be a better choice, but in that case a 25g or 27g 1" would get the job done just fine :)

Last edited:
Thanks you for your advices guys I appreciate the help I'm being given.
I'm around I'd say 10% bf at the moment, height is 6.4 and I weigh 185.
There is no fat at legs to speak of , I used to be bigger but dropped body weight in last 9-10 months and mainly tried to get as lean as possible.
To the poster with "golf ball"experience, I think your right!
The amount of oil injected was never that much compared to size of the swelling so that makes a lot of sense.

Thanks you for your advices guys I appreciate the help I'm being given.

I'm around I'd say 10% bf at the moment, height is 6.4 and I weigh 185.

There is no fat at legs to speak of , I used to be bigger but dropped body weight in last 9-10 months and mainly tried to get as lean as possible.

To the poster with "golf ball"experience, I think your right!

The amount of oil injected was never that much compared to size of the swelling so that makes a lot of sense.

Can I ask what length pin you used? I really like using 27g 1 1/4 for quads if it passes the gear. And you being light headed and temp slightly elevated is definitely anxiety related. I've experienced those reactions the first few times I pinned. What little slice said is definitely plausible or you just went to shallow. I would take a look over in the beginners section. There is a thread titled "how to do injections" and also google images of locations to inject and what length to use in what muscle. Not that I haven't used a 23g or that I won't again but it's definitely not necessary for quad and glutes. All depends on how the gear flows and how patient you are. You can get 3cc syringes with 27g pins.

agreed. i use 29g 1/2 slin pins for oil and have for a couple of years now. i inject quads and delts. zero issue...but theres no fat to go through. ;)

I use either 5/8" or 1" in quad shots. I mostly use 5/8" but I'm fairly lean and carry some really easily pinned muscle. Slin pins I've used in my vmo for peptide or suspension. Not in the lateralis.

Slin pins are great for injecting the ring of muscle around your anus(sphincter) when people say you inject in your butt, this is what they are talking about.
This may be mean, but by telling you this maybe it will make you more self aware. You sound kind of like a wimpy hypochondriac, I was thinking how does this guy even work out?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131