over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie Overload.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is it just me, or is there an amazing amount of new guys flocking here over the last couple of weeks. You can look through any thread here and see more posts from newbies than the regulars and vets. Not that there's anything wrong with that (in most cases). I was just wondering what's going on. Big A, did you put an add in the newspaper?:D

All I can say is, to the new guys, please read the rules. Let's keep the integrity of this place high. Not that I'm perfect, but I really, really, really, really try hard to be good here.

BigBoyJ said:
Is it just me, or is there an amazing amount of new guys flocking here over the last couple of weeks. You can look through any thread here and see more posts from newbies than the regulars and vets. Not that there's anything wrong with that (in most cases). I was just wondering what's going on. Big A, did you put an add in the newspaper?:D

All I can say is, to the new guys, please read the rules. Let's keep the integrity of this place high. Not that I'm perfect, but I really, really, really, really try hard to be good here.

Maybe they feel welcome here and want to get real information and not BS from some other places. And although I'm fairly new here (less than 1000 posts), I don't consider myself a newbie to bodybuilding.

But to each his own: What usually happens here is that a question gets posted that obviously was already answered hundreds of times and simply dies off. I don't see any harm in that.

BigBoyJ said:

I came over from Anasci after Big A took over that site. Unfortunately alot of the people there didnt like the new changes and left and i decided to register at this great site.

BrooklynBB said:
What usually happens here is that a question gets posted that obviously was already answered hundreds of times and simply dies off. I don't see any harm in that.

And that is why the Lord invented the search button.

just because something was answered before does not mean that there isnt any new information to be added to the questioned.for example........if someone was to come to this site and want to know if winstrol combated progesterone side effects(as once thought).they would put "winstrol and progesterone sides" in the search engine and maybe come up with an answer.BUT,,,people used to believe that winstrol did in fact help combat progesterone side effect but i know differently.since i specifically took tren and winstrol together and i still got progesterone side effects from the tren,,,,new information has come to light.so that new person would be wise to ask the question again to see if the info that they got from the search was still infact true(which it is not).see my point.we are all still learning new things everyday about the effects of any and all drugs so its not always good for someone to think that all old information is still valid.
later

ignorance can be fixed stupidity is 4ever

I am one of the new guys that are floating around in here. I'm here because it's real. No B.S. What a great thing. Oh yeah, and people actually know what they speaking about. I love how so many people in this scene are so quick to throw their 2 cents in on anything that they can. Regardless if they have a clue or not. This site really seems to have educated individuals and it's nice to know they exist. I'll be around.:st:r-wars

Rob Roy said:
I am one of the new guys that are floating around in here. I'm here because it's real. No B.S. What a great thing. Oh yeah, and people actually know what they speaking about. I love how so many people in this scene are so quick to throw their 2 cents in on anything that they can. Regardless if they have a clue or not. This site really seems to have educated individuals and it's nice to know they exist. I'll be around.:st:r-wars
x2
ive been reading and learning alot here before i finally got on and registered today. i think this site is a great place for me to learn from pros, and not a site full of beginners (like myself) with no direction. i only wish i wouldve found this place sooner. Thanks for a great site!

i havent been around much. but i have noticed. more newbies.. aslong as everyone obeys the rules... BRING IT ON!!! welcome...

BigBoyJ said:
And that is why the Lord invented the search button.

Wow .. I thought he created Man, Woman and Light, but what do I know. :D

yeah, i agree with the its not bs here like in some other places theory. and this board is about constructive criticism, helping each other, and motivating each other, rather than big egos and bashing each other like some of the other sites ive seen.

and theres also a lot of people who came from anasci im sure.

god damnit!! i left a different site because of stupid newbies posting so much bullshit that i couldnt take it anymore. i looked at a couple different sites and this one was the only no bullshit one. i have no problems with newbies asking questions, its when they give out horrible advice or dont take the advice of vets that gets me. glad to be here though.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear