over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

newbie question...

what im saying is..does your body get used to running test? can you only run cycles of test 500mg/wk and still see gains?

Tenny is totally spot on. One thing most people think is a forgone conclusion is that their diet/workout regimen is spot on when they start to use gear.

Sadly that's not the case, most people throw gear at an already existing problem. AAS 101 don't use gear until you've exhausted other options. Makes it a lot easier to figure out what is going on once you've started to use gear.

Less is more in the world of gear. The less you use the easier it is to figure out what is making what happen. If you decide to use more at least you have a good idea of what is going to happen, instead of throwing a shot in the dark.

Just my 2 cents

-Huge

But how does any of that relate to the original post? He didn't ask about diet or routine. You can post "drugs are bad" in every single thread without even reading the topic. But thats completely useless. Just like Tenny's off topic BS in this thread.

OP, Your body will only hold a certain amount of size at a certain level of hormones. If your at your genetic max and then run a cycle at 500mg/wk for long enough that you hit the max size your body will hold at 500mg/wk when you come off and your test levels go back to normal you will start to slowly shrink back to your genetic max size.

If your as big as your body will allow at 500mg/wk and want to go bigger you'll have to up your dose. You could either add more test or add a different compound, both would work.

For a certain look or for contest prep I could see using other AAS. But just for general health and growth I don't think you'll do any better than test.

Your body shouldn't get desensitize to test as far as I understand, to stay at the same size you can stay at the same dose, you don't constantly have to be upping it just to stay the same size.

Hope that helps. PM me if you want, I'm happy to attempt to answer any questions you have. I may not be as knowledge as some but at least I'll give you a straight reply instead of mothering you. I got the same drugs are bad non-helpful BS a year ago when I wanted to learn more about AAS before I started using. I love it. Have no regrets. Haven't had any issues.

But how does any of that relate to the original post? He didn't ask about diet or routine. You can post "drugs are bad" in every single thread without even reading the topic. But thats completely useless. Just like Tenny's off topic BS in this thread.

OP, Your body will only hold a certain amount of size at a certain level of hormones. If your at your genetic max and then run a cycle at 500mg/wk for long enough that you hit the max size your body will hold at 500mg/wk when you come off and your test levels go back to normal you will start to slowly shrink back to your genetic max size.

If your as big as your body will allow at 500mg/wk and want to go bigger you'll have to up your dose. You could either add more test or add a different compound, both would work.

For a certain look or for contest prep I could see using other AAS. But just for general health and growth I don't think you'll do any better than test.

Your body shouldn't get desensitize to test as far as I understand, to stay at the same size you can stay at the same dose, you don't constantly have to be upping it just to stay the same size.

Hope that helps. PM me if you want, I'm happy to attempt to answer any questions you have. I may not be as knowledge as some but at least I'll give you a straight reply instead of mothering you. I got the same drugs are bad non-helpful BS a year ago when I wanted to learn more about AAS before I started using. I love it. Have no regrets. Haven't had any issues.

LMAOOOOOOO

moron

:D

well i disagree

NO amount of "extra" anabolics
will make up for less than suitable diet and training practices

OR

genetic potional for that matter

what you DONT do is throw more gear at the problem

:cool:

well said

LMAOOOOOOO

moron

:D

Go fuck yourself Tenny. How long I've been cycling has nothing to do with my intelligence. Once again you add NOTHING of any help for the OP. Your just a prick, beat it.

tenny

Go fuck yourself Tenny. How long I've been cycling has nothing to do with my intelligence. Once again you add NOTHING of any help for the OP. Your just a prick, beat it.

You need to read more of his posts bottom line. Just adding gear does not create mass. You need more in your diet or a change per say. Have you ever seen tenny's pictures? He is a fucking monster! Lean, cut, huge you name it. He knows this business very well. Research. Somtimes people post questions and get blasted which I have seen you do on many occasions MOTA.

haha.....so now you think you're experience is good enough to give
advise on the matter????....hahaha

and i did give the OP the best piece of advise in the whole thread
and i'll say it again.....

ITS NOT A GEAR ISSUE!!!!!!!!!

yo sure he can bump the dose....or add something....
but how much do you think hes gonna get out of it???a pound or two??
dosent make much sense:(

sounds more like chasing his tail.........he'll NEVER get it either

:naughty:

what im saying is..does your body get used to running test? can you only run cycles of test 500mg/wk and still see gains?

How you respond to gear is very individual thing. No one can definitively answer this question based on the minimal info here. (It is fair to say that unless you are pretty far along or unusual, test should work well.)

But as Tenny said quite clearly, the focus has to be finding the right training and diet. Maybe consult with one of the trainers on the board here on your program ... which is what I do. Money well spent.

this thread is hilarious

LMFAO!!!!! Wow! Tenny you must have really crapped in this old boys wheaties. EVEN though this is all very funny to me Tenny is right and I feel did pretty much answer the OP's question.

This also being said, I need to ask the OP if he is planning on dosing test at 500 for the rest of his life or cycling off and on? Because if cycling off and on it is my belief that you can make lots of progress with this only for well probrably yrs upon yrs until needing to up your dosage. Now like others have said your stats and history are all really needed in this question, but this is my generic answer to your question. This is just my 2cents though;)

haha.....so now you think you're experience is good enough to give
advise on the matter????....hahaha

and i did give the OP the best piece of advise in the whole thread
and i'll say it again.....

ITS NOT A GEAR ISSUE!!!!!!!!!

yo sure he can bump the dose....or add something....
but how much do you think hes gonna get out of it???a pound or two??
dosent make much sense:(

sounds more like chasing his tail.........he'll NEVER get it either

:naughty:

that's not what the OP asked at all. Mota's answer was much better

ok......i'll give an answer, so some of you who have less than average
brain/thinking capacity can also understand......

my answer to the questions are.....

ITS AN INDIVIDUAL THING

and

YES

:cool:

Last edited:
if you go to a TRT/HRT place, they prescribe you 100mg per wk or something? maybe ppl read online 500mg per wk average dose n get it confused with what their body can handle.

those ppl that dont like to take advice probably come back three months later asking how to get rid of acne/bacne..etc
you dont wanna be that guy... those things last 4ever with scars..

good luck!

Last edited:
gear

that's not what the OP asked at all. Mota's answer was much better

Tenny did answer the question. If you do gear only you might gain a tad bit. bottom line is DIET and TRAINING. Without that 1st no gear! So many guys all of the sudden decide I am gonna do 500mg of gear a week.

1st off why do you feel you need it? Post your diet and see what you can improve. If it is perfect then proceed. But how will you pin? eod/ed????

Just to come on and I am gonna do 500 a week does not mean one thing. Everyone is different. Any compound should be ran with test no matter what even if it is a small amount. Bottom line WTF are your goals????????

i know this might sound like a newbie question.. but how long can you run test before you have to add another compound? for instance..can you just run 500mg/wk cycles?

how does any of the above posts answer this quwstion?
how about phrasing it like this.

with my diet keeping up with my body's needs, and my training dialed in, meaning intensity/duration/recovery all optimized, with each new gain in strength and size, will 500mg test cycles continue to give me good results indefinitely?

its either yes, no, or depends on the individual.
i'd say the last one.

Tenny's answer was spot on. You can run test only as long as you want, when you stop seeing gains, it's time to change up your diet first before throwing more drugs in the equation. It was Phil who stated that plateus can be broken by simply changing your diet, and I believe that is what Tenny is saying. So, Mota and Johnny Mix, you may want to read Tenny's posts again slowly so that it permeates better. Sometimes reading something too fast will not allow the whole message to set in is all I'm saying. Tenny's advice is simply, correct me if I'm wrong Tenny, don't throw more drugs in there because drugs aren't always the problem/answer to the situation, there may be other more important factors.

Tenny's answer was spot on. You can run test only as long as you want, when you stop seeing gains, it's time to change up your diet first before throwing more drugs in the equation. It was Phil who stated that plateus can be broken by simply changing your diet, and I believe that is what Tenny is saying. So, Mota and Johnny Mix, you may want to read Tenny's posts again slowly so that it permeates better. Sometimes reading something too fast will not allow the whole message to set in is all I'm saying. Tenny's advice is simply, correct me if I'm wrong Tenny, don't throw more drugs in there because drugs aren't always the problem/answer to the situation, there may be other more important factors.

::ction-sm

Hahahaha!!!

This is funny as hell... Tenny's pictures at 22 he's bigger than most of us at twice his age... I've never thought Tenny was full of shit... He's brutally honest and isn't here to powder your ass... He tells it how it is!

Mota, how did you do at nationals?:cool:

This is funny as hell... Tenny's pictures at 22 he's bigger than most of us at twice his age... I've never thought Tenny was full of shit... He's brutally honest and isn't here to powder your ass... He tells it how it is!

Ummm ya that umm ask Tenny how many times he has placed 1st umm several and a few more:headbang::headbang:

The picture of Tenny at 22 is one of the reasons I feel he may not be qualified to give a guy like me advice. He has fucking gifted genetics. I honestly don't believe he has to work as hard to grow as I do. What worked for him sure as fuck won't work for me because we don't have even close to the same body type. Everything comes easy for Tenny in this sport because of his genetics. I have absolutely no desire to compete, watch, follow, or care about the nationals or any other body building competition. But I do feel I have a good understand of working out and using test even if my reasons for doing so aren't the same as many on here.

I never once said that just taking more drugs would make you grow regardless of diet or training. I never said the OP should take more drugs. I just answered the question, if he stated he was stuck at a certain weight and didn't know if he should change his workout plan, his diet, or take more drugs, then the discussion Tenny brought up that this keeps coming back to would be relevant and on topic. But its NOT, its off topic BS that gets thrown in far too many threads on PM. Continued failure to address the OPs question and reiterating the off topic point makes me think some people around here are a little STUPID.

i know this might sound like a newbie question.. but how long can you run test before you have to add another compound? for instance..can you just run 500mg/wk cycles?

Forever!!! You don't ever have to add other compounds!!! When you stop growing, increase test dosage.

Is that a better answer Mota? What Tenny is saying is for the guy to look at other things before thinking about adding more compounds. But the problem is that guys think they will have to put more and more into a cycle to grow or whatever they are wanting to gain. This is a very open question that doesn't have a set answer, so get down off your high horse of your answer being the only relevant one here

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity