over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEWBIE(S)

normagene

Registered
Normagene here, wife/husband. Great forum! Love to learn and boy oh boy is there a lot of great stuff and members here.

Intro: My wife, 50ish, ya that's right I married a young chick, well 30 years ago that is, LOL. She's in great shape, been working-out all her life pretty much. Petite little thing with a nice "V" shape, tiny waiste, and a great look'n six pack/obliques.

How I got so lucky to find myself a gal like this is one of those conundrums I'll pretty much never figure out. Anyway, I'm an Ol Fart, military vet (10 point vet with all the scars and baggage) and I've been fortunate enough to turn my life around.

I try to eat right and exercise regularly. Started on big pharma gh a few year back which really saved my life. No more PTSD, nightmares, and no more anti-depressants. Shit still haunts me, but I can deal with it so much easier now.

Big pharma gh was way way too expensive and not covered by ins, so I, actually the misses, found a source on another forum. Now I'm trying out a source on this forum. New source to the forum, but I took the plunge. Give the brother a shot.

The gh had me feeling so good, and young again, like when I was 30, that I tried my first cycle. Yep, old timer on the juice. Hahaha. Loved it, felt great and got some pretty impressive results. As I keep gett'n older I kept gett'n weaker so I figured why not. So I'll be doing my third cycle soon. Once a year and I'm good to go!

Well that's pretty much our story! So we want to say H E L L O to all the members!

And thanks for taking the time to read this post. Any questions feel free to ask.

Interesting u say that gh fixed ur ptsd. Give more details on how this conclusion came about. I have a close friend who suffers from it. Iraq war stuff. He was on a ton of meds. His therapist told him one day "off the record" that he should try marijuana as a treatment. He had never done it before. Tried it and it worked. Not on all those pills any more. He feels better. But I still don't think smoking pot all day is a good solution. I may mention gh to him. Tell us more about your dose and ur current symptoms!!

Interesting u say that gh fixed ur ptsd. Give more details on how this conclusion came about. I have a close friend who suffers from it. Iraq war stuff. He was on a ton of meds. His therapist told him one day "off the record" that he should try marijuana as a treatment. He had never done it before. Tried it and it worked. Not on all those pills any more. He feels better. But I still don't think smoking pot all day is a good solution. I may mention gh to him. Tell us more about your dose and ur current symptoms!!

Everybody is different and their needs will be different. For me, and I'm assuming your buddy is a young guy, it's made me feel like I'm 30 again. Good mood, lots more energy, which gets an old fart off the couch.

When I first started I was down, way down - depressed and really struggling to make it thru each day. The gh revitalized me, started feeling better, going for walks which eventually turned into jogs.

Started eating better, look'n better, fat loss, muscle gains, although minor and just felt like I had purpose! All those damn meds were dragging me down and down. Gh had the opposite effect.

Not sure if it would be of any help to a younger guy. Oh, as for weed, it's of no help for me, opposite effect, tried it, only made me nervous and uneasy. So like I said, different things work for different folks.

Forgot to mention, next time I hear of some big shots showing up at my area VA, I'll try to talk with them about a gh trial for some of us older guys.

A small trial, a thousand guys or so, who are in relatively good health, ptsd or anti-depressants, and see what happens after a year of gh. I'm betting the VA would save a ton of money, get these guys off probably half their meds. Get them feeling better and in better shape to boot!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

That's Right, I'm Talking to YOU!!!

**broken link removed**

Never used GH, but so many people swear by it...maybe one of these days....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear