over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

newbie sustanon cycle question

fortysix

Newbies
I was wondering if 250mg of sustanon per week for 8 weeks would be enough for a first time steroid user. I am 5' 9" and about 160 lbs, and I am 28 years old. I have about 3 yrs. of training experience and my diet is good. I have a very small bone frame and fairly low body fat. I am definitely a hard gainer. It has taken me the full 3 yrs to get this big. (I started out at 125 lbs., in other words, skin and bones.) I eat like crazy (about 3000 to 3250 calories a day) and I train 3 days a week. That is all I can do because of my job and two kids. Also, at this low of a dose, would I need HCG? I am definitely planning on taking Nolvadex for PCT or gyno symptoms. All I want to do is end up with at least 10 lbs. of extra muscle that can be kept after the cycle is over. Any comments would be aprreciated.

Last edited:
With sust. I would do A shot every 3 days to keep all the levels constant. Withthe different easters it's good to keep then level. With that small of a dosage I dont see novaldex neccesary but if you would feel safer have it on hand just incase. I also am a hard gainer. Just keep eaten and stay dedicated it will come. If you are like me when you put on weight it is quality muscle and not fat def. a good thing!!

Pass on the sust and just get some enathate amps. Trust me you will be much more happy. Research "esters" and "half life" and you will see my point.

If Sust is all u have...

then I would recommend 3 wks at 250mg/wk followed by 7 wks at 500mg/wk. If you have access to something like test cypionate or enanthate you would be better off to use them instead.

All that is available where I live is Sustanon. But, I guess I could just order some stealth test from Alin. How much would you recommend of that for a beginner? Would 250mg/wk be enough or is the lowest effective dose 500mg/wk?

If you have to use Sust and its cheap. Here is what I would do.
1 amp every day for 10 days, then two amps tues and friday of each week your on the cycle.

Sust is not BAD you just must know how to manipulate the esters to attain even blood levels.

If you want to fiquire this out for your self, which is something I highly reccomend then search Sustanon, Esters, halflives and "sustanon calender"

DOGMA said:
If you have to use Sust and its cheap. Here is what I would do.
1 amp every day for 10 days, then two amps tues and friday of each week your on the cycle.

Sust is not BAD you just must know how to manipulate the esters to attain even blood levels.

If you want to fiquire this out for your self, which is something I highly reccomend then search Sustanon, Esters, halflives and "sustanon calender"

YEAH ID DO THE ENAN BRO FIRST TIME W/ SUST YA KNOW..ENANOR CYP 500 MG EW IS OK MABEY KICKSTART IT WITH 20-30 MG DOL THE FIRST 3-4 WEEKS..

FIRST OFF BRO READ REASD READ!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner