over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newer Hairloss treatmnets being used

Yeah Fina didn't really work for me. Too weak I guess. I've never had any libido issues with either. Duta works well but it may give you the same sides...or it may not. Some guys get them and some don't. RU54481 is a topical and blocks all androgens in the scalp. I believe it helps maintain my hair when on aas.

RU58841 is a godsend I was having a massive shed after my last show when I ran halo and high doses of mast and I was literally scared shitless I had shed at least half my hairline off. Finasteride was kind of out of the question for me because I compete and I need the DHT in my body to stay put, started Regenepure DR for my shampoo, and RU58841 and I literally watched as my hairline recovered and grew back all it's lost thickness.

I can run a gram test and not even lose a single hair in the shower now, not to mention I can now run tren without being scared of going Norwood 5000000. I have done some experimenting and it seems that you can get away with any gear on RU and because it doesn't systematically lower DHT, you get all the benefits of all the steroids you run, plus you keep all your hair. I use this stuff religiously now every night 50mg ED and it's a miracle drug.

Also, you can run deca with it and not worry about the crazy reaction nandrolone has with finasteride where it causes ridiculous hairloss! I have ran npp and deca on this stuff and because it stays localized to your scalp and doesn't actually get into your bloodstream, it doesn't react in a negative way with nandrolone.

I found this vendor to be the most potent (aka it reduced shedding the most out of all sources I've tried of this stuff): AARC-CHEMS

At one point I was meticulously counting each hair that was in my shower drain to see how much shedding I was getting. On cycle before I started RU I would lose as much as 50+ hairs per shower in the drain on mild doses of Mast and tren. On 50mg RU ED, it is uncommon for me to see more than 5 hairs in my drain even on 600mg tren. Crazy stuff, can't believe there isn't more hype around it.

RU58841 is a godsend I was having a massive shed after my last show when I ran halo and high doses of mast and I was literally scared shitless I had shed at least half my hairline off. Finasteride was kind of out of the question for me because I compete and I need the DHT in my body to stay put, started Regenepure DR for my shampoo, and RU58841 and I literally watched as my hairline recovered and grew back all it's lost thickness.

I can run a gram test and not even lose a single hair in the shower now, not to mention I can now run tren without being scared of going Norwood 5000000. I have done some experimenting and it seems that you can get away with any gear on RU and because it doesn't systematically lower DHT, you get all the benefits of all the steroids you run, plus you keep all your hair. I use this stuff religiously now every night 50mg ED and it's a miracle drug.

Also, you can run deca with it and not worry about the crazy reaction nandrolone has with finasteride where it causes ridiculous hairloss! I have ran npp and deca on this stuff and because it stays localized to your scalp and doesn't actually get into your bloodstream, it doesn't react in a negative way with nandrolone.

I found this vendor to be the most potent (aka it reduced shedding the most out of all sources I've tried of this stuff): AARC-CHEMS

At one point I was meticulously counting each hair that was in my shower drain to see how much shedding I was getting. On cycle before I started RU I would lose as much as 50+ hairs per shower in the drain on mild doses of Mast and tren. On 50mg RU ED, it is uncommon for me to see more than 5 hairs in my drain even on 600mg tren. Crazy stuff, can't believe there isn't more hype around it.

This is my experience as well. I also get mine from the same vendor great stuff!

Sounds promising for my next cycle, how do you guys use it?

Sounds promising for my next cycle, how do you guys use it?

Watch the video on their homepage from the link I put in my last post and it explains in more detail how it works. I simply measure out a ml every night before bed and apply it to where I'm thinning on my scalp. It dries instantly and then I'm off to bed. That's it. Super easy and SUPER effective

Natrol, does your family have a history of MPB? I use Duta .5mg ed I would love to get off so I can run npp again. If I could get away with just running RU everyday I would.

Watch the video on their homepage from the link I put in my last post and it explains in more detail how it works. I simply measure out a ml every night before bed and apply it to where I'm thinning on my scalp. It dries instantly and then I'm off to bed. That's it. Super easy and SUPER effective

Cool I will thank you, have you noticed any sides from it?

Cool I will thank you, have you noticed any sides from it?

Literally none at all. All the typical horror story sides you would get from finasteride are caused by it driving your bodies dht into the ground. RU58841 keeps your bodies dht in tact, so you not only stay dryer and get better gains, but your libido and erection quality doesn't suffer.

Natrol, does your family have a history of MPB? I use Duta .5mg ed I would love to get off so I can run npp again. If I could get away with just running RU everyday I would.

I wouldn't touch dutasteride with a 10 foot pole, let alone fin. Ya man you don't need Duta while on RU, your basically driving your bodies systemic dht levels into the ground for no reason when you're already blocking it topically with the RU. I only use RU and I have ZERO shedding on NPP. If you notice increased shedding once you drop the duta, simply up the RU dose a little bit and any shedding should stop.

Ya they say to check your mom's dad to see if you are prone to MPB (apparently that's where the gene comes from) and he's bald as sin.

I wouldn't touch dutasteride with a 10 foot pole, let alone fin. Ya man you don't need Duta while on RU, your basically driving your bodies systemic dht levels into the ground for no reason when you're already blocking it topically with the RU. I only use RU and I have ZERO shedding on NPP. If you notice increased shedding once you drop the duta, simply up the RU dose a little bit and any shedding should stop.

Ya they say to check your mom's dad to see if you are prone to MPB (apparently that's where the gene comes from) and he's bald as sin.

That's the exact reason why I refuse to use duta or fina I would rather have a working dick and body than hair, if it really comes down to it I'll get a transplant. Every man on my moms side started going bald in their teens, some so bad they were shaving their heads at 18. On the flip side my dad has a fuller head of hair than most 12 year olds, I think maybe that's why I've kept most of mine and it's only receded somewhat, just a touch on the crown.

Do you store the RU58841 in the freezer? I read that is what is suggested, would be much easier to keep it in the bathroom.

That's the exact reason why I refuse to use duta or fina I would rather have a working dick and body than hair, if it really comes down to it I'll get a transplant. Every man on my moms side started going bald in their teens, some so bad they were shaving their heads at 18. On the flip side my dad has a fuller head of hair than most 12 year olds, I think maybe that's why I've kept most of mine and it's only receded somewhat, just a touch on the crown.

Do you store the RU58841 in the freezer? I read that is what is suggested, would be much easier to keep it in the bathroom.

Yes it needs to be stored in a freezer for preventing degradation for as long as possible. You can fridge it too. Not room temperature though or else it will degrade in a couple months I believe. In a freezer a mixed solution will stay at 100% for up to a year or more.

Anyone else have good feedback on this product? Sounds promising. I am about to pull the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else have good feedback on this product? Sounds promising. I am about to pull the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone who I know that has tried it (including myself) has nothing but positive things to say.

I'm going to open up a new thread on it dedicated to it. This stuff is too good to keep in the dark from bodybuilders who absolutely need this stuff the most. I will try and answer all questions and make more detailed posts on there. Hopefully we can save some more guys on here from going bald :D

Last edited:

Ya that place isgreat. You can put in the regfrigerator or cool dark place and it will last at least 12 months. I think the freezer is for the full 20 months.

I am considering getting of the dutas but I am afraid I will lose what I have lol. My dad is totally bald, my hair is not that bad but my hair line has for sure creeped backwards the last few years.

I am wondering if RU will be enough to maintain what I have without dutas. Plus I am probably going to get married in the next few years and start pumping out babys, I am going to have to get off the dutas sooner or later.

I am considering getting of the dutas but I am afraid I will lose what I have lol. My dad is totally bald, my hair is not that bad but my hair line has for sure creeped backwards the last few years.

I am wondering if RU will be enough to maintain what I have without dutas. Plus I am probably going to get married in the next few years and start pumping out babys, I am going to have to get off the dutas sooner or later.

Taper off it and stay on the RU while you taper. See if increased shedding occurs while you do this. If it does, then see if increasing your RU dose will allow you to make up for the disparity between your slowly decreasing dutast dose and your shedding (assuming you get any at all). I have yet to encounter a situation where simply increasing my RU dose didn't allow me to offset what would've otherwise been a bad shed (e.g. throwing in high dose masteron into my AAS regimen)

I suspect you would be fine with just RU, a ketacanozole shampoo and minox, but to be safe you should taper off the dutast and keep a close eye on your haircount in the shower drain. I notice pretty quickly when there is a blatant change in my shedding, and I'm sure you will too. Definitely don't get off it cold turkey if you are worried about a possibly encountering a bad shed when you get off it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131