over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newest Favorite Protein Bar / Snack

Ive been eating one blueberry cobbler, banana nut bread, or smores bar before every workout. Great taste and easy to eat between work and the gym. I started using them because it's, supposedly, real foods instead of chemicals.

Just opened a jar of their protein powder yesterday. Both days it mixed almost instantly and, the mint chocolate chip I have, had a little less grit than some of my other favorites and less sweetness than some of my favorite ON flavors.

Yeah they’re super good been wanting to try their powders out too

if you're not on a keto or low carb type diet then these most likely wouldn't work for you, but there's a company called keto savage who makes these things called keto bricks, and they're actually pretty damn good. One brick has about 90g of fat and 31g of protein with 10-15 g of fiber and only 3-4 "net" carbs. If you buy them in bulk, they're decently affordable.

If I'm doing some sort of fasting where only eating 1-2 meals on a day, I'll have one of those bricks as a meal and add a 30g protein drink to the meal, as the brick is a little lower in protein that I would like.

Man, these things used to confuse the hell out of me. I would just sit there and think, why the hell would you not only eat that, but pay good money to do it? It's essentially chocolate flavored fat. I can see it used as a calorie source when you're doing what you're doing, though. Outside of that, I think they're mostly geared towards endurance athletes, hikers, etc., folks who like to stay low carb but still need the calories. And the keto people who think they need 900g of fat a day or they're gonna starve to death

I may try one for the hell of it

This post is not relevant to anything else in this thread

Oh yeah! I've been eating venison bologna for a long time. I have a whole refrigerator freezer in my garage full of deer snacks n' at. Great for hikes, too. PA people will understand.
I do know all about some venison! Born n raised in NC! But I have NEVER had venison bologna!!!! I'll send you my address to send some lol

I do know all about some venison! Born n raised in NC! But I have NEVER had venison bologna!!!! I'll send you my address to send some lol
Knowing oth he just might do that. He made a post like 10 years ago that he had a bunch of converted finaplix pellets that he was probably never going to use and I made a joking comment about “well you can send it my way!”
well next thing I know he pm’d me for my address and sent it to me. As a matter of fact....I still have 4-5 grams of it that I haven’t brewed yet

Knowing oth he just might do that. He made a post like 10 years ago that he had a bunch of converted finaplix pellets that he was probably never going to use and I made a joking comment about “well you can send it my way!”
well next thing I know he pm’d me for my address and sent it to me. As a matter of fact....I still have 4-5 grams of it that I haven’t brewed yet
Ahhh I remember those!!!! Id get to my work early and be mixing and straining that stuff through the old Whatman filters you screwed on the end of the big syringes and making batch after batch!!! Good times, good times!!!!!!

I've gotten away from whey protein over the last few years. I pretty much got sick of all the flavors, and I was getting some bloating and digestive issues with it.

I recently got some Now brand unflavored whey isolate to try it out. I love it. It tastes great mixed with orange Gatorade for my intraworkout shake. It tastes like milk in my morning coffee. If I get hungry in the afternoon, a scoop mixed in with green tea tastes like tea with milk. I've been getting 50 - 75 extra grams of protein a day with this, which is helpful when cutting.

Man, these things used to confuse the hell out of me. I would just sit there and think, why the hell would you not only eat that, but pay good money to do it? It's essentially chocolate flavored fat. I can see it used as a calorie source when you're doing what you're doing, though. Outside of that, I think they're mostly geared towards endurance athletes, hikers, etc., folks who like to stay low carb but still need the calories. And the keto people who think they need 900g of fat a day or they're gonna starve to death

I may try one for the hell of it

This post is not relevant to anything else in this thread
haha, i hear ya man. if you're not on a keto (or very low carb diet), then they're pretty much worthless. I personally love keto diets (although what I do isn't truly a "keto" diet, because I'm only at about 55-60% fat versus the 70%+ that constitutes a "true" keto diet) and do very well on them, so just like you said, I'll use one of these keto bricks with a 30g protein drink and call that a meal if I'm on the road traveling in airports/hotel rooms, or if I'm out on a hunting trip for a few days, where I'm basically fasting and only eating 1-2 meals/day. It works super well because you don't have to worry about eating on the road, and you can actually drop some bodyfat during the trip.

But, yea, I definitely don't use them on a regular basis in the daily diet.

Ahhh I remember those!!!! Id get to my work early and be mixing and straining that stuff through the old Whatman filters you screwed on the end of the big syringes and making batch after batch!!! Good times, good times!!!!!!
Yep. I don’t home brew anymore but I used to make all my gear and man your thumbs would hurt from depressing those Watson filters for hours! LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear