over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEWEST IFBB PRO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy placed SECOND???

...and he got his pro card?????

What the!!!!!!!!

WYLDEONE... JUST A FEW ?'S FOR YOU, IF YOU DONT MIND SEEING THAT YOU SAY YOUR MICHALS TRAINER AND ALL..
1ST OFF WHERE DO YOU GUYS TRAIN AT?, AND HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK DO YOU TRAIN? I ALSO FIND IT INTERESTING THAT YOU PREPARED HIM FOR THE E-CUP WHEN I'VE BEEN TRAININ WITH MICHAL FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND NEITHER HE OR I CAN FIGURE OUT WHO IN THE HELL YOU ARE... BUY THE WAY JUST TO CLARIFY JIM MANION DIDNT SEE MICHAL AT THE E-CUP DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE WASNT THERE.... I DONT MEAN TO RAIN ON YOU PARADE OR ANYTHING JUST CURIOUS WHERE YOU GET OFF SAYING THAT YOU PREPARED MICHAL, AND YOU TRAIN HIM... HMMMM. MICHAL IS ONE OF THE MOST HONEST GENETICALLY GIFTED BB'S YOU WILL EVER MEET AND IT'S TRU HE IS THE NEWEST IFBB PRO, BUT TO ALL YOU MEMBERS OUT THERE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WYLDEONE, JUST MICHALS PURE DETERMINATION AND DRIVE.
"""" TEAM KINDRED"""""""""""""

That is why I wondered why MICHAL never thanked WYLDE when he had the mic on him. He thanked the lady that helped fund his training and nutrition and the others that helped him with his diet. Also, Michal never came up to WYLDE after the show. Just some weird observations I noticed...raised my eyebrows is all.

Steak Helmet

STEAK HELMET YOUR VERY RIGHT ABOUT WHAT MICHAL SAID ON THE MIKE I WILL NOT MENTION ANY NAMES BUT HE MENTIONED HIS SPONSORS, AND HIS TWO TRAININ PARTNERS ME AND ONE OTHER, ALSO ONE WEEK LATER MICHAL, HIS BROTHER AND I WENT TO THE SHOW IN SPOKANE AND DURING THE NIGHT SHOW THE M.C. CALLED MICHAL OUT OF THE CROWD AFTER A BRIEF POSING SESSION MICHAL THANKED HIS BROTHER, AND ME HIS TRAININ PARTNER, BUT YOUR RIGHT NO MENTION OF WYLDEONE.... BUY THE WAY I DIDNT SEE HIM IN ONE OF THE TEAM KINDRED SHIRTS EITHER.... """""""TEAM KINDRED"""

TEAM KINDRED said:
WYLDEONE... JUST A FEW ?'S FOR YOU, IF YOU DONT MIND SEEING THAT YOU SAY YOUR MICHALS TRAINER AND ALL..
1ST OFF WHERE DO YOU GUYS TRAIN AT?, AND HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK DO YOU TRAIN? I ALSO FIND IT INTERESTING THAT YOU PREPARED HIM FOR THE E-CUP WHEN I'VE BEEN TRAININ WITH MICHAL FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND NEITHER HE OR I CAN FIGURE OUT WHO IN THE HELL YOU ARE... BUY THE WAY JUST TO CLARIFY JIM MANION DIDNT SEE MICHAL AT THE E-CUP DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE WASNT THERE.... I DONT MEAN TO RAIN ON YOU PARADE OR ANYTHING JUST CURIOUS WHERE YOU GET OFF SAYING THAT YOU PREPARED MICHAL, AND YOU TRAIN HIM... HMMMM. MICHAL IS ONE OF THE MOST HONEST GENETICALLY GIFTED BB'S YOU WILL EVER MEET AND IT'S TRU HE IS THE NEWEST IFBB PRO, BUT TO ALL YOU MEMBERS OUT THERE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WYLDEONE, JUST MICHALS PURE DETERMINATION AND DRIVE.
"""" TEAM KINDRED"""""""""""""

Hello and welcome to the board.

By any chance are you Vladimir?

NO THAT IS HIS BROTHER AND A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE I'M HIS TRAININ PARTNER.. IF YOUVE EVER BEEN AROUND MICHAL I'M THE ONE HE CALLS "HUUUGE" """"" TEAM KINDRED""""

MR. HUGE,

I know I did not see Michal in a Team WYLDE shirt...nor did I see Wylde in a TEAM KINDRED.

WEird stuff.

THATS WHY I'M RESPONDING TO THIS POST TO FIND OUT WHO THIS GUY IS... """"" TEAM KINDRED""""""""

Come on now

Who cares!!! I personally need a guy to win the USA or the Nationals to be a "Pro" here in america. If it is so easy, just try the USA and see how you do in it. Believe me when I say that you dont want to be standing next to Ronnie Coleman or even Craig Titus for that matter. I am sure Wyldeone has many other clients to worry about, please quit picking on him just because he did or didnt help this guy. This is getting really OLD!!

HEY PHIL MICHAL GOT HIS PRO CARD ON HOW HE LOOKS, AND WHAT HE HAS TO OFFER, IT WASNT EVEN A MATTER OF HIM BEING A FORMER WORLD CHAMPION IN EUROPE OR SECOND IN NATIONALS, HE GOT HIS APPLICATION FROM WAYNE DEMILLA BEFORE HE EVEN SENT IN WHAT CONTESTS HE'D DONE, AND KNOW ONE IS PICKING ON THIS GUY JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY HE'S TAKIN CREDIT FOR MICHAL.... """""" TEAM KINDRED""""

SORRY PHIL MISSED THAT REMARK ABOUT RONNIE COLEMAN AND CRAIG TITUS, BUT ONE WEEK AFTER THE E-CUP TITUS WAS GUEST POSING IN A SHOW IN SPOKANE AND WE SAT DOWN WITH TITUS AND HE SAID HIMSELF THAT MICHAL IS RIGHT NOW BETTER THAN MOST PRO'S TODAY... ''''''' TEAM KINDRED''''

NO ONE, NO ONE, NO ONE

Ever gets their pro card on how they look or what they have to offer. I wasnt handed my pro card, Craig Titus wasnt handed my pro card, Flex, Ronnie, Cormier, Leverone, Strydom, Haney, Mendenhal, Rory Leidelmeyer, none of these guys were handed their pro card. That is just not how it works. Personally, he should stay an amateur, he will get lost in the big sea of muscle out there.

Phil

Wait a sec man --- Did you see that shit? That PROVES I was right...Fuck I take nothing back.

Please

This site is too valuable to be trashing it with with this soap opera shit. This Kindred guy looks really good, he won the Emerald cup, etc..... A trainer doesnt squat for him, eat for him, rest for him, etc. Michael did this all on himself, and if he did turn pro last year, who was his trainer then that helped him turn pro? Probably himself.

Ivan

Anyone can sign up as a member under any handle not taken and spout off what ever they want. This proves absolutly NOTHING. I showed you a real deal legit e-mail from Michael himself. I also offered to forward it to you or anyone else for that matter. The e-mail is from late May (way before this crap went down) and is from the exact e-mail address on his site. What more do you want? What is this Team Kindred guy talking about anyway? Wylde never claimed to be his training PARTNER (????how many days a week do you guys train ?????). :confused: Think about it bro. This is all turning into a big joke, and I agree with Phil that this board is way above that.

...have to agree with Hernon!!!

Also -
I'd love to see some of the Russian bodybuilders and some of the European bodybuilders get more in the mix of things....their muscle quality, the lack of skin thickness, muscle separation, the sheer muscularity is superb!!!
They make some of the current "pro" guys look as though they are carrying 10% bodyfat!!!

Regards...JB

Whats weird with the IFBB

I think Michal looks f..king awesomen, and I thought that 2 years ago when I first saw him that he would one day be a Pro. Whats wierd though, is the IFBB all of a sudden is giving out these PRO Cards left and right.

Like its not hard enough to make it in the IFBB right now even when you win the nationals or USA's. Now you have them giving pro cards to the Team U winners, junior usa and junior nationals winners, etc.

I know we need to see fresh new faces in the pro ranks, but it seems to be tough right now, even with a ton of exposure.
Its sad, because a lot of good people are going to get lost in a see of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner