over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEWEST IFBB PRO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - I've been trying to be neutral in this soap opera, but hear I go :mad:

I was sitting next to Steak at the Emerald Cup. Now I thought it "somewhat" strange that Michal didn't thank Wylde. But, if you've ever been in that situation it's nearly impossible to thank EVERYONE that's contributed to your success. That's why I hate to even mention handles, like when I'm talking about members from another board as I know I'm going to forget mentioning someone that I really don't mean to.

I didn't hear Michal thank his parents?!? Hell - he should be extremely grateful to them for the GENETICS they gave him!!!! See what I mean?!?

Now I've talked to Wlyde a bit about Michal and I got the impression that he didn't help Michal other than Michal ran things by him. Wylde never gave me the impression that Michal was part of Team Wylde. I'm sure he and Michal talked a fair bit about contest prep - Wylde not being his trainer or coach but being another knowledgeable person to run things by.

I consider myself a client of Wylde's but not part of Team Wylde. I have a person that helped me much more with nutrition and bodybuilding (who's also trained national-level competitors) over the years. Wylde never gave me advice that was "that much" different from what I've been getting over the years.

I can see how Team Kindred is upset if he thinks that Wylde is touting himself as Michal's trainer - but Wylde isn't doing that! Did y'all read about Crowler's (I think that's who it was) message from Michal himself?!? Like I said - I'm sure Michal and Wylde talked about prep. If I were in Wylde's position, I would consider Michal as someone I've worked with - I'm sure they both learned and got reinforcement from each other.

If this thread keeps on as a gripe, I'll lock it up as I believe we're above that on this board!

xcel

Last edited:
PHIL........WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO CARES?

< first let me tell you that I have always thought your physique was excellent, I enjoy your sense of humor, and the fact that your have gotten back to me the various times I have emailed you.....>

I have to disagree with you on this subject. I think everyone on the board should care, including you, if there is someone on the board who is an liar and fools members into thinking he is something he is not, in an effort to make money.<even a knowledgable liar who may have helped a couple fellas > If I get on the board and claim to be a huge dude .....and offer advice for cash ....then I had better damb well be what I say I am. If it turns out that I weight 150lbs and am 6' tall...<and have no physique.....well then someone should clue people in to that fact. Wouldn't you be pissed if I made money off unsuspecting dimwits here in Montana by saying "see this guy"<with a pic of you in my hand> "I talk to him all the time....I helped him get were he is...he's a friend of mine".....just because I emailed you a couple times? People might pay me money to train them, give them nutritional advice if I claimed to be associated with you. That reeks......I hate people like that. I am not against wylde or anyone else making money giving advice as long as they give credit were credit is due and don't claim to be training some guy who they really don't. Someone who would do that is pathetic. Hopefully this is not what Wyldeone is..........hopefully it is all not true.........but, people on this board trust it because guys like you, who we all look up to because of what you achieved, are a monitor. I hope you care, Phil.

I do care Jethro

I will tell you guys this now and leave it at that. Wyldeone has helped me out tremendously the last 3 months that I have listened to him, most notably water loss and diet leading up to the last few weeks before a show. Isnt it a little disrespectful when an amateur comes on here bashing someone who helps a "Pro" learn a little more about this whole scene? Put yourself in my position.
Where is the proof, other than an amateur at some show talking shit about Wylde? Believe me, all of the "Pros" share info with each other. there is no scientific method to all of this, we are constantly experimenting. We all steal others info and claim it to be oure. The most important thing here is that Wylde is willing to help share info for a small fee. What is that worth to you? Is he a "nobody" because Jeff Everson says so? What did Jeff Everson win? Who has Jeff Everson helped win a pro show?
Reputations can be destroyed in this sport with these petty rumors. this site should be about helping, not destroying reputations with out proof. What happened to innocent before proven guilty? Who did Wyldeone hurt during contest prep? Did the guy die? Is he in the hospital in ICU? Did wylde inject the guy without his consent? Who is claiming that Wylde is a fraud, and where is he? I just keep hearing that this guy and that guy claim this, where are they? Do you care Jethro about any of this?

Phil.....you make some good points.

I just want to be able to trust you and others on the board. Also........that is why I said IF he turns out to be that sort of person. I obviously want to know if this board is filled with people who have integrity and some honor. If the board is made up of sleeze balls who just want to take advantage of others in order to make a lousy dollar.. then this place is not what I had hoped it would be. This is not an attack on you Phil....or is not meant to be. If you say wylde has helped you then I believe it. I am just not sure I'd believe it if Wyldeone claimed to have helped you! I am not out to say Wylde is an ass and a liar.........I just want to know that if he is....you wouldn't stand for that shit or people of that caliber. I am an honest person and value that in others.:)

Re: Phil.....you make some good points.

JETHRO TULL said:
I just want to be able to trust you and others on the board. Also........that is why I said IF he turns out to be that sort of person. I obviously want to know if this board is filled with people who have integrity and some honor. If the board is made up of sleeze balls who just want to take advantage of others in order to make a lousy dollar.. then this place is not what I had hoped it would be. This is not an attack on you Phil....or is not meant to be. If you say wylde has helped you then I believe it. I am just not sure I'd believe it if Wyldeone claimed to have helped you! I am not out to say Wylde is an ass and a liar.........I just want to know that if he is....you wouldn't stand for that shit or people of that caliber. I am an honest person and value that in others.:)

That is me too...I trust first until it is broken, and when it is broken it is hard to get it back.

yep

Same with me.

also

Is the IFBB really just handing cards out?

I just have something little to say about all this. I was at The E-cup and was unable to meet with Wylde, but I did meet excel, Ivan and steak. After Michal received his pro card I pm'd wylde about it and we had a little talk. He at no point said he trained Michal. He said that Michal knows allot of stuff and had talked with him a few times about some specific things. I do know Michal and he is a very nice guy and is very knowledgable in the sport. I dop not want to see all this bashing on Wylde as there is no real need for this kind of stuff on a BBing board. I am behind Wylde and would love to have the opportunity to work with him as I have plans to do just that for the 2004 USA's.

Just my 2 cents

Personally I think this whole situation has about run its course.
Wylde has exhibited to me and alot of people that he knows his shit-and its verifyable that there are guys who he has trained and/or advised sucessfully. All this nitpicking (which is what it is to me) is getting old. Did he train him or just advise him? Was he part of TEAM WYLDE or just getting some advice? These back and forth and accusations are going nowhere.

It seems sort of funny the this TEAM KINDRED thread comes back up months after it originally started, but right on the heels of the other threads questioning Wylde's honor.

Can we move on to REAL bodybuilding already?!? :rolleyes:

You guys amaze me, I guess Ry and I are the only two that stand by wyldeone?, but then again what the hell do we know? lol

Re: No

PHIL HERNON said:
You have to win your nations championships, which obviously, Michael had done a while ago.

He finished 2nd 3 years ago.

wyldeone said:
I just got the call last night and one of my clients michal Kindred was just issued his pro card. Initially after this years emerald cup in which he won the light-heavyweight as well as the overall. we had planned on waiting until he got his u.s. citizenship and then doing the 2004 nationals but i guess we are readjusting that schedule and now we are planning on doing the 2003 dutch grand prix and maybe one other show in 2003 so welcome your newest pro Michal Kindred and check out his website at www.michalkindred.com best wishes wyldeone.

Well he clearly said he was a client of his....oh well, I am done with this.

JUST A FEW COMMENTS TO EVERYONES RESPONSES,
1ST OFF ANYONE WHO KNOWS MICHAL KNOWS THAT HE IS A ONE IN A MILLION IN THIS SPORT. BY NO WAY AM I TRYIN TO SAY THAT MICHAL IS GOIN TO STEP ON THE PRO STAGE AND BLOW EVERYONE AWAY WE ALL KNOW THAT WONT HAPPEN.
THIS IS MICHALS LIFE LONG DREAM COME TRUE TO BE A PRO AND HE'S THERE.
MICHAL WON THE NATIONALS IN CHECH 3 YEARS AGO AND 2ND IN THE WORLD BEFORE THAT. THAT IS NOT THE REASON FOR HIS PRO STATUS JUST LOOK AT THE GUY AND YOU KNOW HE'S ON HIS WAY....
SO PHIL IF YOU WANT TO LOOK DOWN ON HIM FOR NOT GOIN TO NATIONALS TO GET HIS PRO CARD I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE THE GUY PROPS FOR GOIN PRO IN AMERICA WITH OUT WINNIN NATIONALS IT'S LIKE LEBRON JAMES GOIN TO THE NBA WITH OUT GOIN TO COLLEGE ISNT IT.
SO WHO EVER WYLDONE IS IT'S NOW CLEAR THAT HE HAD NO PART IN MICHALS PREP FOR THE E-CUP OR FOR HIS UPCOMING PRO SHOW..........
ANYONE WHO KNOWS MICHAL KNOWS HE'S GOT ALL THE KNOWLEDGE HE NEEDS, AND THE ONE GUY HE DOES LISTEN TO LIVES IN THE CHECH REPUBLIC...
JUST MY 2 CENTS....""""""""""TEAM KINDRED"""""""""""

Team Kindred:
Now that you got this off your chest, I hope you stay around and become a productive member! I'm sure that through your experiences with Michal, you would have a ton of info/knowledge to share :D

xcel

No disprspect

But my old partner Brandon Jensen won the Emerald cup 3 years ago, is 280 and lean right now, and he has to win nationals or USA to turn pro. Michael is only 198, I dont care how much he weighs weeks after the show, we all gain 50 pounds after the show. Brandon doesnt have a "Team Brandon", Brad Hollibaugh doesnt have a "Team Brad", and these guys make Michael look VERY SMALL. Is this fair? I dont understand the need for a "Team". I can see if this was Lebron James, then yes, maybe after getting 90 million, he might need a "Team".
I talked to Stephen Hartle today, he writes for FLex magazine in Germany. We train together in the mornings. He told me that you have to win your countries nationals to turn pro. Michael has dont that and that is great, take nothing away from him. He has a great physique, I really like his shape and muscle. My problem is, dont say that Manion or Demilia saw him and handed him a pro card because of the way he looks. If you are going to enter the Emerald cup, then why not try our Nationals or USA? Why do the Emerald cup at all if you are already a pro/could have been a pro way earlier? Can I win the USA then go do the MR. Belgrade, Yugoslavia show? The MR. Gallway, Ireland? Whats the point?

Hey Phil.........

I really am curious man.....Are you gonna bring the freak out (you) and compete again? Just wonderin'.

WELL PHIL MICHAL COULDNT DO THE NATIONALS OR THE USA BECAUSE HE DOESNT GET HIS CITIZENSHIP TIL' TWO DAYS AFTER THE USA'S AND WHY DO NATIONALS NOW WHEN YOUVE GOT YOUR PRO CARD??????
THE TEAM KINDRED THING IS JUST SOMETHING WE CAME UP WITH BEFORE THE E-CUP AND IT STUCK.
AND I'M SURE YOUVE GOT GUYS WHO ARE BIGGER THAN MICHAL, WHO CARES MAYBE MY DADS BIGGER THAN YOURS. IT'S BESIDES THE POINT. I'M SURE ALOT OF GUYS WILL RESENT MICHAL FOR THE FACT THAT HE IS A PRO, BUT THATS THE POLITICS OF THE GAME..... AND WITH THE WAY GUYS ARE DROPPIN OUT OF THE IFBB MAYBE IT'S JUST WHAT IT NEEDS IS A LITTLE DRAMA.
SO NO MATTER WHAT GOES ON PEOPLE WILL HAVE THEIR OWN OPINION OF HIM GETTI HIS PRO CARD, AND IT JUST MIGHT MOTIVATE A NUMBER OF GUYS TO TRAIN HARDER TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS. """""""""TEAM KINDRED"""""""""

Drama?

Why does this sport need drama? Who cares if people resent him for the way he got in, that is just the politics of this sport. As long as you know that politics RUN this sport, you will have a better outlook on your placings. Guys are dropping out of the IFBB for the FACT that they are trying to train harder and be the best and it is creating major health problems, the reality of this sport. Well, as long as you are comfortable riding the "politic carpet" to turn pro, dont scream foul when you dont place as high as you thought you should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear