over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEWEST IFBB PRO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wyldeone

NEW PRO!

Professionalmuscle crew welcome the newest IFBB pro to the scene as i just got a call today that the IFBB sent Michal Kindred(a light-heavyweight client of mine) his IFBB pro card. apparently when he placed second at the world championships a few years ago that qualified him and neither of us knew it we had planned on the 2004 nationals but after Manion saw him at emerald cup he was sent his pro card status so we are now in the process of getting him ready for the Dutch Grand Prix and maybe one other for his pro debut in 2003. please check out his website at www.michalkindred.com best wishes wyldeone.

Last edited:
I just got the call last night and one of my clients michal Kindred was just issued his pro card. Initially after this years emerald cup in which he won the light-heavyweight as well as the overall. we had planned on waiting until he got his u.s. citizenship and then doing the 2004 nationals but i guess we are readjusting that schedule and now we are planning on doing the 2003 dutch grand prix and maybe one other show in 2003 so welcome your newest pro Michal Kindred and check out his website at www.michalkindred.com best wishes wyldeone.

Wylde,
He looks great. Best wishes to him. However I would like to ask you what aspects of training, contest prep do you help with?? Thanks you can PM me details if you like.

Congrats om making the Pros Michal

Just curious as to your height--you look to be around Lee Priest's height

Congratulations to your friend M Kindred. And add another star to our bro Wylde's resume!

Thats awesome. It was just the other day I saw a post about him in the photo section (here, I think) and he looked great. Congrats to all.

-slide

regarding Michal!

He was already very genetically gifted and just needed a few refinements and guidance much like alot of the top national level and pro's so i started working with him a little last year and then this year getting him ready for emerald cup but now he knows he needs to take it up another notch so we are laying out a game-plan for him much like we did for DP that he will follow and add another 10-12lbs of lean before the first pro show! he is 5'3 1/2 and currently about 240lbs after emerald cup. thanks again to all of you and look for him and the british and dutch shows this year and BIG A maybe I'll see you there after all!LOL wyldeone.

Congrat's!!!

Saw his web page when Xcel mentioned him in balplayer's pic thread. Awesome, with lots of potential still unrealized.

So, what did he win to get the pro card invite?... Was it at the World Amateur's where he got 2nd several years ago?...

-Randy

I had the pleasure to meet and talk with Michal at the contest I entered last week. He's a very helpful, consciencious individual and one BIG MO FO! You can imagine how hard he looked at the Emerald Cup at 198. So - he's put on 40 pounds in 4 weeks. I just weighed 20 pounds heavier today, from my contest 7 days ago - but don't look anything like Michal!

xcel

I like his physique

From what I can tell by his pics on his website he doesn't seem to have the distended belly so typical among the pros and even some top nataional guys. I also like that his arms and calves look very natural, what I mean is no obvious signs of SEO abuse, like Nassers rear delts or something of that nature. Anyways Congrats to Wylde and Michal.

Congrats to both of you wylde, I remember you telling me on the phone awhile back how several pros at that show were asking you why he wasn't a pro yet?, well know he is!!;) give me a call whenever you have a chance, I know you got your plate more than full my friend, so just fit me in whenever.

Michal

Hey Wylde, Im not trying to rain on Michal's parade (because his physique is awesome IMO) but wouldn't it be smarter, if he would do the nationals and get the exposure (you know politics) than to get a card now and get lost in the crowd of big boys?

I wish him the best of luck. I found his web site about a year or so ago and thought he had a fantastic physique. I would hate to see someone like him not get the exposure he deserved because some pro's and the "powers" that be felt he got it unfairly.

5'3 AND 240......THAT'S BIG.

CONGRATULATIONS BOTH WAYS.....SAW THE PICS.......LOOKS GREAT. :)

Michael is a good guy and has some of the most incredible leggs. I had the great opportunity to watch him at the E-cup.

I have to agree with you there KEN...

He is one gifted fella.

I too had the chance to see him at the E-CUP

Here is MICHAL at the E-cup at 198 at 5'3 1/2"

Attachments

• kindrad 2003.jpg
    kindrad 2003.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 824
very true!

we had infact planned on the 2004 nationals for his chance at a pro card but the powers that be decided they wanted him in the pro ranks a.s.a.p so obviously they saw something they liked so we are just going with it and he will do some smaller pro shows his first few out of the gate as to not get lost i nthe shuffle but all in all i think michal will do very well i nthe pro ranks and its a pleasure to be working with him. best wishes wyldeone.

best of luck

to the both of you. Michal has a good look, and with Lee Pries possibly retiring he could take over the top spot as the little-big man. Tell him best of luck and he has more fans behind him than he realizes.

Wyldeone

looks like you have time to post why dont you reply to my emails then about our unresolved problem!

Mr.Huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws