over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newish to gear, virgin to online means.

MrSavage

Newbies
Hey guys I'm 29 6'4" 340 and play football. Well i played football up to a year ago when i Partially tore my ACL. The team i played for tried to cover it and just fix my minuscus. Well a year and two surgeries later I am 2 weeks out of ACL reconstructive surgery. Because they failed to fully fix my ACL I have far more problems. the minuscus that they fixed retore and was unable to be fixed so was cut out. and i have major muscle atrophy in my thigh. I messed with gear a long time ago in college, simple test cycle 500mgs a week for 8 weeks. Well to make a long story shorter i have been doing alot of research and finally found this site which is the kind of site i was trying to find. So with all my research i think tren a at 300mgs and test prop at 400 mgs would do me best. I've read that no begginers should use tren. but i figure with as much research that ive done i will try and cover all the angles to prevent bad sides. Ive never started a forum and i though i would give it a try. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

lol What a gay title. newish.... really lol... and wtf with online means... note to self dont drink and type.

Welcome to the forum mate and best of luck with the recovery of your injuries.
There will be a lot of speculation as to what gear and doses you should be taking as, if your one and only cycle was years ago this next course could very well have a similar response to a virgin cycle.
If it were me I would be waiting until your recovered from your surgery. The reason being is that if this cycle does react like a first cycle it will be a bit of a waste as you can't train your body completely like you can once recovered.

340 pounds? Holy shit... :eek:

How much of that is fat?

You should probably get a bit lighter and leaner before start messing with gear.

You could be like Adrian Peterson and run a bunch of HGH to rehab your ACL. I love how everyone says he is a "freak" for healing so fast. No he took shit loads of HGH while rehabbing and HGH is not tested in the NFL yet. But no dig on AP, he was awesome to watch this year.

Back to the point. I would run HGH over Tren and Test just to heal yourself faster. My $.02

To the OP...I don't think any steroid will assist in healing/mending cartilage/tendon damage. IF there were ANY product out there, and and buddy came to me and asked, and OF COURSE it was legal, I would suggest either Deca or NPP...not tren.

As to Peterson...you're only speculating on what you think he took. To say he took shitloads of this that or the other, you have no idea, unless you're a personal friend and he confided it to you. That said, I don't doubt for a minute that GH or any other type of supplement was used in the healing process...to what degree who really knows?

Can relate with you on the ACL man, Tore mine and had full surgery to repair done when I was a fresh in Highschool. First week after surgery couldnt sleep cause of the muscle spasms...hurt soooo bad. Doc did good though I have no issues with it today no clicks,snags you name it.

340 pounds? Holy shit... :eek:

How much of that is fat?

You should probably get a bit lighter and leaner before start messing with gear.

To ask nicer, what's your BMI??

lol I'm an offensive lineman so no worries. I usually in the 17-22% body fat range. Yeah im not planning on starting the gear for another month or so. The gear is stricly to help build muscle and strength in my right thigh due to the muscle atrophy. Thanks for the imput fellas

I would love to run hgh but the funds are not right to be investesting about $1000 for 3 months of goods.

Not sure if you're in college or what...but if they test, you'll want to run short esters for clearing purposes. I tore my left knee up...the only thing that helped was my therapy...Dbol/Test/etc. were of no "real" help. They helped somewhat in muscle recovery/development in the lower quad area but nothing in relation to cartilage or tendon damage.

At your bodyweight, you have to be more careful based on the weight force/pressure that you can apply simply by walking.

Good luck...

Yeah as stubborn as i am I am doing exactly what the doctor recommends. I'll be glad to get rid of these damn crutches when its time.

damn bro ur huge! my guess is ur going to put on a shitload of muscle with whatever cycle u choose. I wish I would have had access to these guys knowledge when I was ur age. these guys on this site know their stuff, if ur researching what these guys say; especially the guys on here that have and do compete, u will be good to go on the juice. good luck with ur knee bro. :)

Gh would be your best bet.If your a virgin to gear then start low and work your way up to your goal.

Good luck

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner