over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next BB dropped dead at age 31

Someone on ig said it was cardiac arrest...not sure if that's legit tho

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This ain’t really news. Man over the age of 30 dies. Could’ve happend without bodybuilding.. men die everyday. We posting everyone who’s been to a gym and dying now? These threads are just sensationalism and fill with random speculation.

Last edited:
This ain’t really news. Man over the age of 30 dies. Could’ve happend without bodybuilding.. men die everyday. We posting everyone who’s been to a gym and dying now? These threads are just sensationalism and fill with random speculation.

I have to agree with this. The guy looked healthy and doesnt appear to use a whole lot of juice

Last edited:
I have to agree with this. The guy looked healthy and doesnt appear to use a whole lot of juice
Lol. How do you refer from the look to his cardiac health? He has died shortly after several competitions. I know a lot of guys in this age spectrum personally but never had anyone just die of a heart attack. I am fucking sure that the probability within the 'fitness' especially bodybuilding spectrum is miles higher.

Just accept the truth. We are playing with fire.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Lol. How do you refer from the look to his cardiac health? He has died shortly after several competitions. I know a lot of guys in this age spectrum personally but never had anyone just die of a heart attack. I am fucking sure that the probability within the 'fitness' especially bodybuilding spectrum is miles higher.

Hard to understand what your saying. Never said we arent playing with fire but this guy looks like an average gym rat really.

And average sized men have dropped dead from heart issues after running 5ks. The other guy is right and you are speculating.

this thread again, a guy dies and he lifted weights , awesome

He has died shortly after several competitions.

What do you suggest? That competing and deadly? Or the use of drugs and diuretics that some use to compete?

It is not the same thing.

He looks like he may actually be natural. He's about the size of the competing natural bodybuilders I know here in Belgium. Would be kinda extra sad if he died from heavy PED usage because it would seem unnecessary for this result.

I feel the same way. But there are many people here and out there who really believe using steroids and other drugs will have no health consequences sooner or later. As long as they do their cardio and eat plenty of healthy fats you know ;)

Yeah this is pretty silly. If anyone is concerned from this guy dropping dead and think it's the fault of BB, I can list for you the total opposite situation to ponder. This guy was 31, we can all agree he didn't start competing in BB shows at the age of 16, but for the sake of argument, let's pretend he did. I have close personal acquaintances that have shot heroin along with using other drugs for 15 straight years and have not dropped dead. My acquaintances do not eat healthy, nor have they ever worked out, they also smoke cigarettes as well. Should we than concluded that eating unhealthy, avoiding exercise, smoking along side with daily heroin injections are safer than BB???

In regards to him dying from cardiac arrest. It looks like this guy did a decent amount of shows, from looking at his Instagram, his first post was from 2013 and it was precontest of him at a BB show. If he was using diuretics for all of them and never had an EKG, than unfortunately shit like this is almost unavoidable if you have a pre-existing condition. I honestly don't know many bodybuilders or people in general, who at 31 have ever had an EKG. I played sports my whole life so EKGs we're something I had personally done more times than I can recall, (well over 30 times). Fortunately for me, I know that I do not have an arrhythmia. However, I have known numerous friends and fellow competitors who were diagnosed with abnormal heartbeats in there 20s, some even right at 18 and we're instantly prohibited from playing sports again. This protocol is standard practice for NCAA, and all USA Olympic and Jr. Olympic sports. You don't get to play sports with the possibility of dropping dead under their watch. BB shows don't require physicals, so unfortunately we won't ever know for sure what was going on physically with this guy.

In other news you have 20 year old actor Jackson Odell who just died at 20 years old. Cause of death has not yet been determined but he was living in a halfway house being treated for heroin addiction. So back to the guys I know who have been doing heroin for over 15 years, who the hell knows why they haven't died and this 20 year old kid just did. Moderation and regular health check ups are about the only things we can really do and even than you get absolutely zero guarantee that your body won't randomly fail you or a car won't randomly smash into you.

Last edited:
Someone posts about a bodybuilder dying where the odds are probably related to steroid use (He worked for Rich Piana's company for crying out loud) and people complain about him creating the thread.

Don't want to see this? Don't hit reply. I don't reply in threads I don't care about and neither should you.

Someone posts about a bodybuilder dying where the odds are probably related to steroid use (He worked for Rich Piana's company for crying out loud) and people complain about him creating the thread.

Don't want to see this? Don't hit reply. I don't reply in threads I don't care about and neither should you.

Given his naturally attainable physique, that would be sooo sad lol

And average sized men have dropped dead from heart issues after running 5ks. The other guy is right and you are speculating.

To your point I have a buddy who is 33 and at 30 needed to have a pacemaker put in. He still competes in triathlons, 5ks and all sorts of athletic endeavors. He's never touched a PED of any kind and yet two years ago he was told if he didn't have the pacemaker put in he would for sure drop dead. This is a recent picture of my buddy, same exact shape and build he had when he was in college. If you don't get physicals and health check ups and you decide to train for and participate in athletic competitions, you are rolling the dice. Drugs or no drugs, if you decide to pick up a sport or hobby and don't know if your physically healthy enough to endure it, your taking a chance. It's like wearing a seat belt, kind of a pain to put it on, most likely will not be used, but it's always best to take the precaution than it is to not.

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 1,020
To your point I have a buddy who is 33 and at 30 needed to have a pacemaker put in. He still competes in triathlons, 5ks and all sorts of athletic endeavors. He's never touched a PED of any kind and yet two years ago he was told if he didn't have the pacemaker put in he would for sure drop dead. This is a recent picture of my buddy, same exact shape and build he had when he was in college. If you don't get physicals and health check ups and you decide to train for and participate in athletic competitions, you are rolling the dice. Drugs or no drugs, if you decide to pick up a sport or hobby and don't know if your physically healthy enough to endure it, your taking a chance. It's like wearing a seat belt, kind of a pain to put it on, most likely will not be used, but it's always best to take the precaution than it is to not.

They're slowly implementing heart check ups for young athletes in Europe as well now. In Belgium, we've had a lot of young pro cyclists drop dead as of late. All heart attacks, mostly due to hereditary issues as you mentioned.

My brother was running track in high school and collapsed. He almost died, but had to have open heart surgery to replace his valve. His was deformed at birth and was undetected until the incident. He’s GTG now. My point is, what if he was a bodybuilder? They’d say it was from that!

About 610,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that's 1 in every 4 deaths. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women.
I'm sure some of these people were bodybuilder, weightlifters etc...
Is the death rate higher among these people can't find any facts but I doubt it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131