over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next best Anabolic to Trenbolone

Methyltrienolone is supposed to be a lot more toxic when taken orally. Lots of guys can't handle 1 mg/day orally when they can inject 2 or 3 mg/day. I wish I could use it personally. Even 500 mcg makes me feel nauseous after a single injection. My liver has seen some shit over the years.

That's why I love trestolone. It doesn't have the same effects as tren, but it's better in my experience because of the results it gives me and because of how it makes me feel.

For me there is 3 orals that blow everything out of the water. Superdrol, Epistane, and Halodrol. The best stuff I’ve ever taken I used to get at supplement shops lol.

For me there is 3 orals that blow everything out of the water. Superdrol, Epistane, and Halodrol. The best stuff I’ve ever taken I used to get at supplement shops lol.

Did you ever take Methyl-DHT Oxime (aka The One) ? I've heard good things about that. It's not a mass builder but does add some lean mass and you feel good on it.

Did you ever take Methyl-DHT Oxime (aka The One) ? I've heard good things about that. It's not a mass builder but does add some lean mass and you feel good on it.
I’m not familiar with that one. I know there was some wicked ph/ds back in the day

It’s still crazy to me that superdrol was an otc supplement.

It’s still crazy to me that superdrol was an otc supplement.

I bought it back then. I don’t remember much as that was so long ago and I was new it lifting and gaining just bc it was new to my body. However I do remember it gave me really bad back pumps.

I haven’t taken it since then so can’t compare at all.

Low dose injectable superdrol 10-15 mg a day

Superdrol is a powerhouse, and when injectable, it's even more potent. What have you personally noticed, physique wise, when running 10mg per day? How were the sides? Do you think 5mg of injectable SD per day would be yield decent gains?

I didnt notice much from Superdrol at 5mg. 10mg had a desirable effect. I prefer 15mg. But Ive been doing this for a while and I'm confident if I was new to this I would get a lot more out of 5mg. YMMV.

Of course the higher your dosage, the worse the sides will be. I personally never noticed any problems with superdrol (high BP, lower appetite, etc) but I only use it on workout days when I do use it. Actually I only use orals on workout days preworkout. I should try m-tren some time.

Superdrol is a powerhouse, and when injectable, it's even more potent. What have you personally noticed, physique wise, when running 10mg per day? How were the sides? Do you think 5mg of injectable SD per day would be yield decent gains?

I don't like oral sd.
With injectable you're strong, gain weight,and have an appetite.
Low 10mg a day is good. I'm sure 5 would be okay with injections.

Winstrol I get the same amount of androgenic side from it too. But winstrol will give you strength and lean tissue like tren and you will feel it almost immediately after dosing, winstrol seems to boost my all around stamina too.

Primo, Deca, Mast , EQ , Npp all take while to accumulate tissue and strength or cutting effect. Var is weaker than winstrol in my experience, but less sides too.

Weird thing is my joints feel awesome on Winstrol and like crap on var.

Winstrol you're going to feel that right after the first dose, it's going to have similar potency and quick gains like tren, but sides are high too.

Good luck.

I don't like oral sd.
With injectable you're strong, gain weight,and have an appetite.
Low 10mg a day is good. I'm sure 5 would be okay with injections.

The fact that your appetite stays good on 10mg injectable SD is a huge plus.

No doubt it may be that good, I mean I am inclined to believe the high androgen rating of halo knowing how alert and aggressive it made me but I definitely put limited value on any chart against own experience. Interesting to hear your experience on methyltrienolone I have only and always heard it is harsh on basically everything.
sure, it's 'harsh', but it's not like halo in it's effects physically.. mentally it's similar, i prefer Halo 'mentally' though, just because i tend to like how test and dht deritives(sp? make me feel 'mentally'.. which is the main reason i like Proviron (mental and sex drive is pretty much the only reason i use it).

and yea, i do realize whenever i talk about methyltrienolone it sounds like a commercial for it. lol... i'm a fan, what can i say? lol

I'm not sure why but superdrol made me feel like crap and I got stuck with a few vials just sitting in my supplement cabinet. In terms of health and safety and great gains still I really like a combo of low test (~200-400mg ew micro-dosed), masteron (300mg ew), proviron (25-50mg ed or eod). I've found that staying within those dosages everything feels great, no side effects that I can feel and very good blood work. Obviously this is a blast for me now that I'm 42. In the winter I take time off and get on HCG and clomid for about 4 months, then start my regular TRT at 150mg test ew and 25mg proviron eod. Usually will be around 260lbs in the summer closer at 12% BF with abs showing pretty clearly and 270-280lbs depending on my diet in the winter at around 15-18% BF.

I'm not sure why but superdrol made me feel like crap and I got stuck with a few vials just sitting in my supplement cabinet. In terms of health and safety and great gains still I really like a combo of low test (~200-400mg ew micro-dosed), masteron (300mg ew), proviron (25-50mg ed or eod). I've found that staying within those dosages everything feels great, no side effects that I can feel and very good blood work. Obviously this is a blast for me now that I'm 42. In the winter I take time off and get on HCG and clomid for about 4 months, then start my regular TRT at 150mg test ew and 25mg proviron eod. Usually will be around 260lbs in the summer closer at 12% BF with abs showing pretty clearly and 270-280lbs depending on my diet in the winter at around 15-18% BF.
I think superdrol makes everybody feel like crap. After a few days on it Id get so lethargic I doze off randomly. The only time I’d stay awake is in the gym

Even injectable? Wow. How did you dose it

Here would be my three of choice in no particular order:
1. Tbol
2. NPP
3. EQ

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members