over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next best Anabolic to Trenbolone

Primo,Var, Winny, EQ works gd for me.

I don't see tren, primo, winny, primo, or masteron as particularly good at building size directly, but they do increase strength which can help build size, I personally only use them precontest. Test, EQ, deca, dbol, and drol I would say are much better at building size.

Making 'dry and lean' gains is mainly about diet and maybe E2 control, it's actually probably easier to make the gains without the metabolism increasing effects of cutting hormones.

I don't see tren, primo, winny, primo, or masteron as particularly good at building size directly, but they do increase strength which can help build size, I personally only use them precontest. Test, EQ, deca, dbol, and drol I would say are much better at building size.

Making 'dry and lean' gains is mainly about diet and maybe E2 control, it's actually probably easier to make the gains without the metabolism increasing effects of cutting hormones.

Totally agree with you

That's 10mgs a day more than I ever took. That's a powerful compound for sure.
Yea , I started 20 mgs preworkout and up to for 40 mgs and it’s great pure gains and prs every week

Well Test, Tren, Nandrolone and Anadrol are my favourite 4 so I'm always going to say one of those three.

I'm not sure anything can replicate the effects of Tren, for me at least. Even high Primo doesn't give the vascularity, fat burning and look of Tren.

I'm not sure anything can replicate the effects of Tren, for me at least. Even high Primo doesn't give the vascularity, fat burning and look of Tren.

Indeed, nothing can which is very unfortunate since being on Tren mostly sucks lol

have you ever tired some stanolone? i dont think you can replicate the look of tren but i do know good competitors that cant use tren and swear by stanolone as its an extremely powerful dht.

DHB for sure (for me) Closest thing to tren. I can't tolerate tren anymore, but DHB is great

have you ever tired some stanolone? i dont think you can replicate the look of tren but i do know good competitors that cant use tren and swear by stanolone as its an extremely powerful dht.

Not tried it. I think these more exotic compounds are faked a lot and most think they're using some exotic miracle drug that does stuff that others things haven't and its just a cocktail of cheaper raws put together.

Id love to try some of these rarer compounds that werent as prevalent 10 years ago, but I always feel like its gonna be test + something else similar.

Isn't stanolone actual DHT? I'd bet it gets the tren look pretty darn well, but falls very short in the muscle building category.

100mg ed. I've run anavar more times than I can remember. It's weak
I always thought of anavar as a "female steroid" or a weak healthier steroid.

But when I tried it I was really impressed with how well it works. It has adds a lot of strength and even though it doesn't add too much size it definitely has nice recomp effects (given diet is on point). In a calorie deficit it reminds me kind of like a weaker tren.

It's definitely my favorite oral. All other orals give me sides the only other oral I run anymore is anadrol but only at (max) 20 mg a day. Higher than that I get sides.

When (few years ago) Superdrol didn't give me sides it was definitely my favorite oral. but last time I took it and gave me depression and just made me feel like s***

I don't get how people can state it's definitely not x compound because we are all different.

This right here 1000%.... The only way one truly knows is by experimenting...

I just ran methyl-tren, injectable, at 3mg per day split into two doses for about 30 days. I thought it was comparable without the nasty sides. I did feel stronger and definitely filled out. I have tabs for the next time I run so interested to see how those compare.

100mg ed. I've run anavar more times than I can remember. It's weak
Guaranteed it wasn't pharmaceutical. And I don't want to hear it is my sponsor is good. Unless you went to the pharmacy and picked it up

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131