over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next best Anabolic to Trenbolone

Guaranteed it wasn't pharmaceutical. And I don't want to hear it is my sponsor is good. Unless you went to the pharmacy and picked it up

Does pharmaceutical Anavar come in 2.5mg tabs/100tabs per bottle? So he’d using a bottle every 2 days Lol

Guess we’re back in the 70’s lol

Does pharmaceutical Anavar come in 2.5mg tabs/100tabs per bottle? So he’d using a bottle every 2 days Lol

Guess we’re back in the 70’s lol
Lmfao right!!!

For me it's Methylstenbolone in high doses. The HBP, gut issues, constant thirst, etc are all there like with Tren. I don't get insomnia from M-sten though. I'm miserable after 3 weeks on either.

DHB 500-700 with an oral. I like Dbol. And a short Ester test! Tren Ace works so fast and strong hard to say anything is comparable.

My vote is going to Winstrol. My body likes that stuff for some reason.
Oddly I respond to winstrol also. Actually I think just about any athletic African American i know of responds very well to winstrol for whatever reason???????

Oddly I respond to winstrol also. Actually I think just about any athletic African American i know of responds very well to winstrol for whatever reason???????

Winstrol is one of my favorites. I don’t think I could live with out it. I know its mostly for cutting but I find use for it in lean mass cycles which is what I do.

I am not African American but I love winstrol! When I was younger I took it a lot and always had great results. I wish I could take now but orals damage to health markers keep me away.

Bro, you guys respond to Popeye’s, pink lemonade and hot Cheetos lmao....

Fucking genetics lol seriously I know some black guys who ate like that and played football for UM lol

If you believe those old 90s pros talking AAS videos, Dennis Neuman was a big fan.

I love winstrol too, but im curious if most of you prefer oral or injectable? Ive always done really well with 50 mg/day oral but I was hearing more and more people preferring injectable so I gave some oil based a shot this go around and it's been less than pleasant. May be the guiaicol not too sure but lesson learned for me. Oral from here on out.

I will say that back in 2001 I used 15mg of BTG var (6 tabs daily) and that was just incredible. I have never ever had a response to anything like that before or after.

Test Suspension that shit will blow you the fuck up and make strong in no time. Granted lots of water but used for the long term, it's a great strength and mass builder.

Every thing is essentially dose dependent.. anavar is a great compound for lean tissue gains.. if you take enough of it.. primo is great for building tissue... if you take enough of it.. masteron is very very underrated.. we look at that outdated anabolic/androgenic ratio chart and see a weak compound... but we have to remember that some drugs work in other ways to be effective.. tren for instance is powerful.. but it's not 5 times more powerful than test.. but if you look at the chart that is essentially how it reads..
But back to your question on what after tren.. personally adding deca or npp would bring the most tissue.. it's truly hard to beat a test.. npp.. mast cycle.. but give me a unlimited amount of primo to add to my test and you can keep the rest...

Every thing is essentially dose dependent.. anavar is a great compound for lean tissue gains.. if you take enough of it.. primo is great for building tissue... if you take enough of it.. masteron is very very underrated.. we look at that outdated anabolic/androgenic ratio chart and see a weak compound... but we have to remember that some drugs work in other ways to be effective.. tren for instance is powerful.. but it's not 5 times more powerful than test.. but if you look at the chart that is essentially how it reads..
But back to your question on what after tren.. personally adding deca or npp would bring the most tissue.. it's truly hard to beat a test.. npp.. mast cycle.. but give me a unlimited amount of primo to add to my test and you can keep the rest...

I know this has been beaten to death, but at your age, I think early 50’s right?, what is the dose of primo that feels best? I know in general about 600 is where people say it is at, but does that still hold for us older lifters or does it decrease a bit? Thanks

I know this has been beaten to death, but at your age, I think early 50’s right?, what is the dose of primo that feels best? I know in general about 600 is where people say it is at, but does that still hold for us older lifters or does it decrease a bit? Thanks
500 to 600mgs... that being said I 9nly do 200mgs to 250mgs of test.. so my total anabolics are low..., so if I were running say 400 to 500mg of test I'd probably say 400 of primo is ample.. the key is to look at total amounts.. if test is high then one can get a decent effect at a bit lower dose.. but 500 to 600mgs of primo is great.. I know a couple of pros that run at 1000mgs and says it's the greatest thing ever lol

I actually believe that old addage about tren being 5x stronger than test. It totally seemed that way when I ran it.

Speaking of winstrol...hell freaking yeah it was pretty badass when I added it to test and tren. It took it to an additional level that was very noticeable and the injection definitely seemed more potent @50mg daily. After 6 weeks or so until the 8th week, it seemed to have an effect on my joints and some crackling of the elbows etc(and this was at 24-25yrs old). Strength was insane..

Again... Var/Primo/NPP/Winstrol and very likely Superdrol and Trest are top of the food chain anabolics.
Real var @20-40/d
Real Primo @600-800/wk
NPP @450-700/wk
Winstrol @ 50-100/d
Superdrol @20-40/d
Trest @ 25-50mg/d

Tren @75mg/day was my sweetspot...100 seemed pretty wild for a few weeks..ended up backing off.

How do you really know if your anavar is real though?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131