over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next best Anabolic to Trenbolone

Andro308

Registered
As far as dry lean gains what would be the next best injectable to Trenbolone stacked with testosterone?

Probably masteron. Works really well with tren. There's a reason why there are so many blends with the three. I wouldnt say mast really makes you "gain" any muscle but it makes the muscle you have look a lot better.

How about EQ. This seems to be a dry gainer with positive effects on metabolism

Probably masteron. Works really well with tren. There's a reason why there are so many blends with the three. I wouldnt say mast really makes you "gain" any muscle but it makes the muscle you have look a lot better.

high test and some mast is a great combination, i generally try to put mast in all of my cycles, keep some of the water off and increase free test a bit.

DHB's the closest thing I've experienced to "tren like" effects without the same side effects

Good luck finding it pain free though. The pip from 0.3-0.4 ml in a bodypart was like getting hit with a baseball bat

DHB's the closest thing I've experienced to "tren like" effects without the same side effects

Good luck finding it pain free though. The pip from 0.3-0.4 ml in a bodypart was like getting hit with a baseball bat
I wonder what it is about the compound that cuases this. Some guys are less susceptible to it but essentially everyone that's used it has a pip complaint. I'm no different and almost nothing else gives me pip. Definitely not to the degree DHB has.

I wonder what it is about the compound that cuases this. Some guys are less susceptible to it but essentially everyone that's used it has a pip complaint. I'm no different and almost nothing else gives me pip. Definitely not to the degree DHB has.

The molecular weight is much higher than other AAS

whoever said anavar or masteron are wrong. Ill vote DHB transdermal DHB very similar for cutting and gains, masteron I love but its nothing like tren

Winny, Var, Mast, EQ...in that order for my body
Although everyone reacts differently

I don't get how people can state it's definitely not x compound because we are all different. Although it's common knowledge what most compounds do to most people. I can understand most of the answers (eq, mast, winny etc). I have experimented a lot and certain things help give you a similar look to tren but nearly all are far behind in regards to effectiveness. The only thing that comes close for me is legit anavar. Sdrol can also be amazing for "lean dry gains" but I feel horrible when using it. It's not aas but igf-1 lr3 also comes to mind.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131