over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next best step after injectable AAS?

jay o.

Registered
Well, I'm not able to do injectables. Next best thing? Transdermals? I can't do oral only, I need my sex drive...I'm trying to figure out what I can use year round for blast/cruising...not trying to look like a pro bodybuilder anymore, but I still need enhancing to reach my goals...help me out friends..

Well, I'm not able to do injectables. Next best thing? Transdermals? I can't do oral only, I need my sex drive...I'm trying to figure out what I can use year round for blast/cruising...not trying to look like a pro bodybuilder anymore, but I still need enhancing to reach my goals...help me out friends..

Transdermals would be the next option then.
Rather than do androgel or some other test cream, you should look into a carrier that will diffuse through skin and making your own solutions with the raw and carrier. Plenty of info on it at ANASCI.org.

That way you can run not only test, but other compounds through transdermals and get away with small cycles/blasts.

Okay cool, thank you very much..ill definitely look into it. What about basic test creams? I need some asap because I've been shutdown a little while with no nolvadex..been taking ph eod to keep my gains as much as possible but I'm shutdown so I really would appreciate immediate help. Thank you for the source too though, I really appreciate it.

Would you care to elaborate on the cant do injectables?

Maybe we can help you there? Fear of needles? Allergic reactions?

My significant other doesnt like the idea of doing it. I've tried multiple times talking about it but it will never work I don't think. So, no need on lectures/advice in that department. Please.

If your taking a ph your going to stay shutdown. To not ne shutdown you need to do a proper and long pct. But obviously that shouldn't be a problem based on your question. Like stated get raws and get a carrier. Make your own transdermals for blasting and cruising.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

Okay cool. Guess that is what I will go with. Any way guaranteeing it won't get on my girl etc? And what is a raw/carrier etc? I understand I need to do some research, but maybe you can help me understand...are you suggesting I make my own gel? And if answerable, what are all the things required to make it?

Okay cool. Guess that is what I will go with. Any way guaranteeing it won't get on my girl etc? And what is a raw/carrier etc? I understand I need to do some research, but maybe you can help me understand...are you suggesting I make my own gel? And if answerable, what are all the things required to make it?

Raw is the raw powder of the hormone. Carrier would be a transdermal carrier solution such as DMSO which is used to hold a raw powder hormone to transport it across the skin and into the system. Think of it like icy hot rub, just with steroids.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Those will give you what you need. Many sponsors on here carry raw powders for this type of deal. We are saying make it yourself. A rub on steroid cycle pretty much. And depending on where you apply, it can come in contact with girlfriend so make sure to wash area thoroughly before any contact with her.

since ur not going for a bodybuilder look and just a everyday look, stick with anavar and some proviron for ur sex drive. nice lean look, still very strong with the anavar with a sex drive of a stallion. healthy cycle too. just watch cholesterol. wouldnt even bother coming off anavar. if ur healthy humanbeing that is

Raw is the raw powder of the hormone. Carrier would be a transdermal carrier solution such as DMSO which is used to hold a raw powder hormone to transport it across the skin and into the system. Think of it like icy hot rub, just with steroids.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Those will give you what you need. Many sponsors on here carry raw powders for this type of deal. We are saying make it yourself. A rub on steroid cycle pretty much. And depending on where you apply, it can come in contact with girlfriend so make sure to wash area thoroughly before any contact with her.

A few tips (dunno if they are mentioned there) shave/wax/nair the area before applications, try to pick areas with thin skin. My absolute favorite TD spot is the top of my feet. Below the armpit along the ribs are good, back of the knee, under the armpit inside the arm is ok, and the tops of your hands.

My significant other doesnt like the idea of doing it. I've tried multiple times talking about it but it will never work I don't think. So, no need on lectures/advice in that department. Please.

Find a new significant other, keep using injectables and hide it, or give up your dreams of looking better than your average joe.

Okay cool. Guess that is what I will go with. Any way guaranteeing it won't get on my girl etc?

No, that's the point with transdermals. It WILL come off on other people, i.e., significant other, children, etc. Injections are the best way to keep levels stable, safer for the liver than orals, and they won't transfer to anyone else. Sounds like your significant other may need some education on the topic. I've been in this boat myself, and nothing I could say would change her mind. Only when my doctor said the same thing did she believe what I was saying was true.

My significant other doesnt like the idea of doing it. I've tried multiple times talking about it but it will never work I don't think. So, no need on lectures/advice in that department. Please.[/QUO

I'm not sure i understand, she is ok with transdermal but not injectables?

You also have to be careful with transdermals because if you put it on and idk she rubs onto you it can get on her. A good amount of people have had issues before...also I've heard that some of the turn your clothing yellow so you really can't wear nice stuff with them.

I think she is not okay with the thoughts of needles and what people think of them and how they think of them but if you explain it to her, or after a little while, she will understand and get use to it.

Until You replace Your significant other, watch with DSMO and topicals for the burning they cause some people(skin burns)

I feel for you! Gear is not worth getting a divorce over but I know personally I would do it and just not tell her lol

Just go with the injectables if you can, my significant other is against it as well but that doesnt stop me, what she doesnt know def wont hurt. Just put your vial and syringes up somewhere where she will never look/find and any packages you order such as syringes/gear, just simply tell her its a surprise for her an not to open any packages that come in and then pick her up a little something here and there and make her think thats what you ordered lol. Thats what i do brother works every time. Just use that brain and be creative, its not hard. And if you train like a G she will never know the difference if your using or not, just make sure you can hold your drugs and keep your temper/mood swings under wraps, u know how the lollies can def push them buttons lol. If your still debating it go with what need4tren said about using anavar and proviron, def can't go wrong with that stack.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner