tren eth 60mg weekly

been crusing for 3 weeks, gonna cruise for another month

next planned blast for bulking, running this for 10 weeks

test blend prop/cyp 200mg EOD
tren eth 150mg EOD
deca 200mg weekly
anadrol 50mg everyday
letrozole dosed according to level of water retention

if your wondering why EOD for the longer esters its becoz the blend it 150mg test prop/150mg test cyp per/ml, so thought might aswell do EOD shots for simplicity

was considering using a higher dose of deca or testosterone, maybe 250mg test EOD, or upping the deca to 300mg

opinions?

the only thing i would change bro is drop one of the 19-nors. Theres just no need to run deca @ 200mg while your running tren @ 450mg.

I whould which out the deca for some masteron, perferably w/ a prop ester, and run that @ 450mg ew/150mgs eod.

oh and your def gonna want to run letro at low doses eod or every 3 day for sure...drol for 10 weeks would def give me gyno lol

the only thing i would change bro is drop one of the 19-nors. Theres just no need to run deca @ 200mg while your running tren @ 450mg.

I whould which out the deca for some masteron, perferably w/ a prop ester, and run that @ 450mg ew/150mgs eod.

oh and your def gonna want to run letro at low doses eod or every 3 day for sure...drol for 10 weeks would def give me gyno lol

sorry i forgot to mention the deca dose was purely for joints since i do get occasionaly sore wrists while blasting from the strengeth increases aswell as i have bad tendonitis in ym left elbow, hence why i thought deca at a low dose

ive never run masteron, and from reading and people ive talked to they personly think its solely a cutting ro pre contest steroid and very disspointing for bulking on, maybe ive heard wrong? maybe winstrol would be a better alternative to masteron?

lol well ive never run drol for 10 weeeks, ive doen 100mg for 5 weeks but his time thought id spread it out a little

Last edited:
Masteron is actually a strength steroid, and used in pre contest or cutting cycles for that exact purpose, to peserve strength and put on little to no weight and it has essentially no sides as long as its ran with test and can actually help control water retention :headbang:

Its my strongman training partners fav injectable roid right next to tren lol for strength

and winstrol is only good for winstrol and screw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been through three deployments in 5 yrs and my joints are shot. I ran winny for about 3 weeks befor i had to get off...it literally got to the point that i had to have my medic hit me with some morphine just to get out of bed and moving....stay far away if you any kind of joint pains....

on the flip side if you want a good cutter anavar is amazing but you really doent start to see good results until 100mg ed, saw my best between 125-150mg ed, and you really need to run it no shorter than 8 wks and it doesnt affect your joints!!!!!!!!!!!!....the down side is its so bloody expensive :banghead:

if your using the deca for joint pain than 200mg is perfect and i would run the cycle as follows-

week 1-10 test @ 600mg ew
week 10-12 test @ 400mg ew
week 1-12 deca @ 200mg ew
week 1-8 tren @ 450mg ew/ 150 eod
week 9-10 tren @225mg ew/ 75mg eod
week 1-10 drol @ 50mg ed
week 1-10 letro @ .5mg eod
week 12- next cycle test @ 200mg ew

I adjusted this cycle assuming your going back on to cruising. The last thing you would want is to just drop 450mgs of tren a week to nothing, that would def screw your body up, so gradually coming off it will def do you good.

Plus running the deca for extra 2 weeks will help keep everything extra lubed becuase youll still feel the tren strength for about a week and half/ 2 weeks after youve gone off it.

I wouldnt run anymore tren even at low dose during your cruize. After this blast youll have run tren for a total of 17 weeks which anybody with half a mind will tell you is f*ucking nuts, you def need to give it a break from all the harsh stuff like that for a long long time.

If you are going to stack something with cruize then I would chose either one of the following-

test @ 250mg ew
masteron @ 300mgs ew

------or------

test @ 250mgs ew
primo @ 300mgs ew

both are very mild compounds but you will def see a little extra "umph" then if you were running just test.

if your using the deca for joint pain than 200mg is perfect and i would run the cycle as follows-

week 1-10 test @ 600mg ew
week 10-12 test @ 400mg ew
week 1-12 deca @ 200mg ew
week 1-8 tren @ 450mg ew/ 150 eod
week 9-10 tren @225mg ew/ 75mg eod
week 1-10 drol @ 50mg ed
week 1-10 letro @ .5mg eod
week 12- next cycle test @ 200mg ew

I adjusted this cycle assuming your going back on to cruising. The last thing you would want is to just drop 450mgs of tren a week to nothing, that would def screw your body up, so gradually coming off it will def do you good.

Plus running the deca for extra 2 weeks will help keep everything extra lubed becuase youll still feel the tren strength for about a week and half/ 2 weeks after youve gone off it.

I wouldnt run anymore tren even at low dose during your cruize. After this blast youll have run tren for a total of 17 weeks which anybody with half a mind will tell you is f*ucking nuts, you def need to give it a break from all the harsh stuff like that for a long long time.

If you are going to stack something with cruize then I would chose either one of the following-

test @ 250mg ew
masteron @ 300mgs ew

------or------

test @ 250mgs ew
primo @ 300mgs ew

both are very mild compounds but you will def see a little extra "umph" then if you were running just test.

i love it, definetly my next blast

and agree everytime i tend to come off 500mgs of tren my first week of cruising is always fukin hell, definetly going to give it a try

and thankyou on the masteron and winnie info, had no idea masteron was so good for strength, winnie i had heard its effects on joints were bad but now uve cleared that up for me definetly not going to be using it while bulking

as for the cruise protocol i use to cruise on 250mg of testerone, the first 1-2 times i cruised on 250mg but now i find anything less then 300mg of test weekly i tend to start loosing substantial size and strength

sorry forgot to mention my stats are 5'10, 222 pounds, bf% tested between 8-9% ,was between 7-8% on my last blast but the fat piles on wen i come off the tren lol)

i like both alternative cruises uve suggested but unfortunaly i dont have a source for primo, and masteron from my source is fukin expensive (costs more then tren per mg) so i cant afford to cruise on it

any other suggestions for a cruise protocol?

personally I think a cruise should be just that a cruise.:D

there really is no need for adding any other compounds to a cruise phase other wise it would be a blast lol. I offered the idea of primo or masteron only because they are so mild :)

...you will have been on tren for 17 wks after this blast is done so tren is out,
deca is a 19-nor as well so thats a no go, same with npp, eq is really only effective at 600mg so thats a no go as well, that leaves you with primo and masteron which like you said isnt really feasable for you at the moment.

I would say add in some primo tabs or anavar but after 10 wks of drol your liver will def not like you. so for this cruise just leave the test @ 300mg ew for the next 10-12 wks trust me your body will thank you for not harassing it more than it needs to be lol

personally I think a cruise should be just that a cruise.:D

there really is no need for adding any other compounds to a cruise phase other wise it would be a blast lol. I offered the idea of primo or masteron only because they are so mild :)

...you will have been on tren for 17 wks after this blast is done so tren is out,
deca is a 19-nor as well so thats a no go, same with npp, eq is really only effective at 600mg so thats a no go as well, that leaves you with primo and masteron which like you said isnt really feasable for you at the moment.

I would say add in some primo tabs or anavar but after 10 wks of drol your liver will def not like you. so for this cruise just leave the test @ 300mg ew for the next 10-12 wks trust me your body will thank you for not harassing it more than it needs to be lol

agree, cheers mate

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner