advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next cycle.. Anything you guys would change?

T94gt

Registered
So, I'll be starting my next cycle as soon as my order is received. Goals for this cycle will be 12-15lbs lean mass and hopefully drop a little BF along the way.

Stats are:
31y/0
5'5" 165lbs
14% BF(est)
Diet is Keto
Training is traditional Bro Split, except I split legs into 2 days(Wed-quads/calves and Sat-glutes/hams/calves)
Fasted cardio mon-fri

Cycle experience:

1: Test E 500mg 12 weeks
2: Test E 500mg 12 weeks Var 50mg last 6 weeks
3: Test E 500mg 16 weeks EQ 600mg 14 weeks, Var 50mg last 6 weeks
4: Test 400mg Blend 16 weeks, EQ 600mg 14 weeks, Tren A 75mg EOD 8 weeks Var 50mg last 6 weeks

I'm going to be running Sust, Tren A and Var towards the end.

1-8: 125mg Sust, 75mg Tren Ace EOD Prami 0.25mg ED(will adjust if needed)
8-14 125mg Sust EOD Var 50mg ED

16-20 Clomid 100/100/50/50 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I will also be running HCG @ 500iu per week(250iu Mon/thurs) starting the 3rd week up until the first day of PCT. I also have Aromisin on hand if needed.

Any issues here that you guys see? Thanks for any help.

-T

Last edited:
With runnin Sust, test will be active up to a mnth after last shot.

I would change a few things:

Being 14% BF, I'd try to recomp nicely first. I'd go with short esters, like 20mg of test ace and 50mg of tren ace ED with a well adjusted diet until I was really lean, say 8% or so. That could be around 3 months. Then I'd switch to some 500mg of long ester test plus NPP, Deca or EQ for a good 12 or 16 weeks and a short run of drol and would try to build some good size on top of that lean physique I built during the first phase of the cycle.

Yes, long ass cycle... Final results should be very good if you're eating well. Do some HCG throughout.

Big question is: how much you're gonna keep when you come off?

With runnin Sust, test will be active up to a mnth after last shot.

Ok, so I'll push the PCT back to 3-3.5 weeks after last injection.

I would change a few things:

Being 14% BF, I'd try to recomp nicely first. I'd go with short esters, like 20mg of test ace and 50mg of tren ace ED with a well adjusted diet until I was really lean, say 8% or so. That could be around 3 months. Then I'd switch to some 500mg of long ester test plus NPP, Deca or EQ for a good 12 or 16 weeks and a short run of drol and would try to build some good size on top of that lean physique I built during the first phase of the cycle.
Yes, long ass cycle...

Final results should be very good if you're eating well. Do some HCG throughout.

I'll take this into consideration. I also always run HCG throughout. Thank you

Big question is: how much you're gonna keep when you come off?

Only time will tell. I plan to keep a majority of my gains though.

Last edited:
I dont think you will be putting on much lean mass with a keto diet. Unless you are way under your genetic potential...

I dont think you will be putting on much lean mass with a keto diet. Unless you are way under your genetic potential...

We'll see what happens. I have no problem adjusting my diet to a carb cycling if needed. My body doesn't respond well to a lot of carbs though, I tend to get lethargic and retain a lot of water. Keto has been good to me over the years.

As far as genetic potential, I know I'm as big as I'll get naturally. I've been fighting genetics every step of the way, I was 119lbs and skinny fat when I first started training. Still have no legs though, lol

There are those who think running Sustanon EOD or multiple times weekly will lead to Test Flu and sharp fluctuations in your test levels (not what you want).

Think about Sust and it's designed purpose. To provide multiple time released esters in order to AVOID frequent injections. Pumping this complex compound in every other day will have the different esters clashing for attention. About the time you'r layering 2-day Prop on top of each other,the 4 day phenylpropionate is going to kick in, then when you're layering two doses of the 4-day phenylpropionate on top of each other and the 9-day isocaproate kicks in.

And just about the time these guys are are clamoring for attention with EOD injections, along comes the sleeper...15-day decanoate.

I like Sust. But I like it every 7-8 days. My multi week injects are limited to the constant release esters of Enth or Cyp. :D

There are those who think running Sustanon EOD or multiple times weekly will lead to Test Flu and sharp fluctuations in your test levels (not what you want).

Think about Sust and it's designed purpose. To provide multiple time released esters in order to AVOID frequent injections. Pumping this complex compound in every other day will have the different esters clashing for attention. About the time you'r layering 2-day Prop on top of each other,the 4 day phenylpropionate is going to kick in, then when you're layering two doses of the 4-day phenylpropionate on top of each other and the 9-day isocaproate kicks in.

And just about the time these guys are are clamoring for attention with EOD injections, along comes the sleeper...15-day decanoate.

I like Sust. But I like it every 7-8 days. My multi week injects are limited to the constant release esters of Enth or Cyp. :D

Stable levels is overrated. Think about dbol or suspension, both work very well with short half lifes. Just shoot the damn thing frequent enough and when it's all said and done, you will end up the same size on sustanon as you would on test E or C. 2 or 3 times a week is fine...

Thinking of stacking winny and var for about 6-weeks @ 50mg combined daily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131