over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next cycle ,feedback welcome

GS

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
First thing i wanted to let you know is most of my mass cycles are pretty generic but i need some feedback on it.
I am open to any advice.

WK 1-22 TEST-E 1200 MG A WEEK
WK 1-20 DECA 800 MG A WEEK OR EQ 900 MG WK(still unsure)
Like i said nothing exotic after week 20 i will decrease the test down to 500 mg wk till week 23 then it will be 150 to 200mg a week hrt

I am now using GH @ 5IUs 7 days a week injecting in the morning

I will be using a hcg 250iu twice a week ,any suggestions on anything else?
Should i use the deca or the eq or suggestions on what i should use during the cycle

Little feedback 44 years old been using aas for 20 years and been lifting for 25 years
currently 5 ft 7in tall weight around 235 to 240 pounds bodyfat 10% nomore than 12%

I will try to post up some pics later but right now my avatar gives you a little bit of info on my look.

My diet is basic on the off season but total calories should be 4500k to 5000 calories a day.
protein is around 300grams a day .

I would use tren with the eq but i like tren a on my leaning cycles but i am trying to make this cycle using just 2 compounds and when i get into precontest cycles i will use several compounds

Basic is good!!

In these 20 years of experience with AAS have you tried both deca and EQ? If yes, choose the one your body responds best to.

By your stats you're pretty big. Haven't you stalled yet? You may have to add insulin if you want to get much heavier than you already are.

Don't really understand the HCG for someone on HRT.

Well since you are not a newbe to this game i cant say much. To me though (This is just my thoughts so take them with a grain of salt) this is a really high cycle. You are 2000 to 2100mg a week and to me thats just crazy unless you are making you living at this sport. So do what you will but i always try to make people look at the health side of things now a days, and to me this is just a high cycle that would have me feeling like a blob, making me snore like a bitch at night and probably leading to sleep apnea.

In regards to your other question. Personally i hate EQ. My dick never has recovered fully from the cycle i used it in and that was 5 years ago. Leave that shit to the horses.

Also would consider NPP instead of the deca. Its faster acting and doesnt stay in your system for 18 months like deca does. Its just as good as deca but doesnt bloat you at all and just produces nice lean gains.

Basic is good!!

In these 20 years of experience with AAS have you tried both deca and EQ? If yes, choose the one your body responds best to.

By your stats you're pretty big. Haven't you stalled yet? You may have to add insulin if you want to get much heavier than you already are.

Don't really understand the HCG for someone on HRT.

Well my dumb ass was adding my gh into my thread and for some reason i added the hcg,i am not using hcg,call it a brain fart:rolleyes:

I am leaning toward the deca but was just adding that for conversation reasons

Well since you are not a newbe to this game i cant say much. To me though (This is just my thoughts so take them with a grain of salt) this is a really high cycle. You are 2000 to 2100mg a week and to me thats just crazy unless you are making you living at this sport. So do what you will but i always try to make people look at the health side of things now a days, and to me this is just a high cycle that would have me feeling like a blob, making me snore like a bitch at night and probably leading to sleep apnea.

In regards to your other question. Personally i hate EQ. My dick never has recovered fully from the cycle i used it in and that was 5 years ago. Leave that shit to the horses.

Also would consider NPP instead of the deca. Its faster acting and doesnt stay in your system for 18 months like deca does. Its just as good as deca but doesnt bloat you at all and just produces nice lean gains.

I have thought about NPP but at 100mg it would take at least 6 injects a week?

I have been thinking about my cycle and i try to stay less than 2 grams a week so i may drop the test to 1000mgs a week and maybe the deca down to 600mgs a week'So total mgs would be 1600 a week .

I have thought about NPP but at 100mg it would take at least 6 injects a week?

I have been thinking about my cycle and i try to stay less than 2 grams a week so i may drop the test to 1000mgs a week and maybe the deca down to 600mgs a week'So total mgs would be 1600 a week .

You can do NPP 200mg mwf. Or 300mg e3d.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think your cycle looks fine. Yet I agree to stay a little lower on dose. You could always up the dose if disappointed but you probably won't need to. Deca is fine but you could also use EQ and deca together at the same mg you would be running just one. Just if you wanted to try something different.

If running that long cycle 20 weeks I would run long ester Test E 600mg week and Deca 600 week throughout and every 4 weeks for 2 weeks blast short ester NPP 300-400mg and test prop 300-400.

Looks good, I like upping mgs as I go.
Starting at 750 sust 400 deca and builing up to 1250 sust 6-800 deca with an oral.
I like deca over eq, who needs more red blood cells when we have to many already. Nothin wrong holding a little water offseason...
For your body weight 2 grams sounds just rite. If you stall bump micros closer to 6000cals.

Looks good, I like upping mgs as I go.
Starting at 750 sust 400 deca and builing up to 1250 sust 6-800 deca with an oral.
I like deca over eq, who needs more red blood cells when we have to many already. Nothin wrong holding a little water offseason...
For your body weight 2 grams sounds just rite. If you stall bump micros closer to 6000cals.

Great gameplan!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You aren't an oral kicker kind of guy eh? I've been thinking about this kind of cycle but at about 1/2 the dose since I'm a wee lil guy!

In my opinion, every 4-6 weeks of that 20 weeker you should have a variable to change so your body keeps guessing and doesn't stagnate. Running 1200 and 800/900 straight through for that long is going to stall half way through and crawl like a snail the rest of the way. I personally think NPP is smarter ALL DAY EVERY DAY and no one should ever use Deca(for health reasons on how nandrolone is 11x more destructive to heart tissue than test). NPP at least you can blast the hell out of and come off and have it clear quickly instead of it lingering forever and exposing your body to it for a lot longer than the time you spent injecting it.

Anyways....back to my point. Every 4-6 weeks change something. Up the dose, switch injectables, throw in an oral, add slin etc.

In my opinion, every 4-6 weeks of that 20 weeker you should have a variable to change so your body keeps guessing and doesn't stagnate. Running 1200 and 800/900 straight through for that long is going to stall half way through and crawl like a snail the rest of the way. I personally think NPP is smarter ALL DAY EVERY DAY and no one should ever use Deca(for health reasons on how nandrolone is 11x more destructive to heart tissue than test). NPP at least you can blast the hell out of and come off and have it clear quickly instead of it lingering forever and exposing your body to it for a lot longer than the time you spent injecting it.

Anyways....back to my point. Every 4-6 weeks change something. Up the dose, switch injectables, throw in an oral, add slin etc.

I am looking into this as i am typing............
I like how the npp is quicker acting.......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131