over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next cycle ideas.

Big Vin

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
My last cycle was Tren E-600 with Test C- 200. I cut all the way from 260 to 225 with caloric deficit. Currently at 6'0 221 pounds 10.5 % BF.
Looking to get down to around 8% ...maybe even less to try and do Classic Physique. I'll do 55+ since I'll be 56 soon.
Next cycle will include my TRT test (200mg) , Primo E- 600 and "XXX"??? What do you guys think?? My goal obviously is to get that BF down some more and harden up. I'm looking at an October show.

It seems retarded to me to be cycling steroids at your age. Just being honest. If you do then I would monitor yourself with bloodwork every 2-4 weeks and pull the plug the first time it goes bad. It WILL go bad though during contest prep unless you stick to TRT and maybe low dose primo. Nobody preps for a show on that though, hence your idea being retarded.

I suggest tightening up your diet more. Maybe add GH and some T3/T4 combo. Cut out GH at least 2 weeks before show.

My last cycle was Tren E-600 with Test C- 200. I cut all the way from 260 to 225 with caloric deficit. Currently at 6'0 221 pounds 10.5 % BF.
Looking to get down to around 8% ...maybe even less to try and do Classic Physique. I'll do 55+ since I'll be 56 soon.
Next cycle will include my TRT test (200mg) , Primo E- 600 and "XXX"??? What do you guys think?? My goal obviously is to get that BF down some more and harden up. I'm looking at an October show.
Hey Vin, i.like the 200 test and 600 primo, I would add as much gh as you can afford with that, you may need to take slin here and there or get on and stay on metformin.
Leave the high dose tren alone, trust me a tiny bit goes a long ways, you can still burn some chub with about 100-200mg tren e a week!
Good luck 👍

Hey Vin, i.like the 200 test and 600 primo, I would add as much gh as you can afford with that, you may need to take slin here and there or get on and stay on metformin.
Leave the high dose tren alone, trust me a tiny bit goes a long ways, you can still burn some chub with about 100-200mg tren e a week!

Great advice!

On another hand, do you think you can burn some chub with as low as 50-70mg tren a week?

I agree with @b-boy that low test high primo is great with GH, especially at your age. That would be my choice.

Great advice!

On another hand, do you think you can burn some chub with as low as 50-70mg tren a week?
Yep, why not? Some tren works better than zero tren right? You can burn fat just fine without tren, so a small bit can do nothing but help? tren is great at keeping muscle and a little goes a long ways mixed with other anabolics to keep you from burning away muscle tissue.

I like that idea B-Boy and I know that you're a knowledgeable guy. Of course I'll tighten the diet even further...I have no problem with that..and insulin is easy to get here even without a script.
Going to look into the GH. 600 Primo is a go.

How many IU's/day are you suggesting? I'm not wealthy by any means, but I'll make sure to procure a decent amount.

How many IU's/day are you suggesting? I'm not wealthy by any means, but I'll make sure to procure a decent amount.
At least 4-6iu would be ideal, however I only take 3iu at the moment

Cool. I’m on it. Will research and pull the trigger once im
Comfortable with the sponsor .

Low dose tren is amazing too. 150mg hex, 250 test, 5iu GH is fucking amazing. Add in primo and that’s a solid cycle for you

I plan on staying in the 220-225 pound range ( lean) for life now. I feel great, as opposed to carrying around 260 pounds.
Low dose Tren, Primo, Test and GH all
sound like they will help preserve muscle while I continue to come down from my current 10.5 % BF.
What about VAR for an oral ?

Wow man so a couple people made some posts now instead of test/primo you’re gonna run that plus tren plus var?

What about drol and masteron?

*facepalm*

Wow man so a couple people made some posts now instead of test/primo you’re gonna run that plus tren plus var?

What about drol and masteron?

*facepalm*
Isn’t that the point of the forums? To ask Advice and adjust? I’ve certainly done that multiple times.

Isn’t that the point of the forums? To ask Advice and adjust? I’ve certainly done that multiple times.
Yes, except he conveniently ignored advice about diet and cutting back on drug use. He only saw the advice he wanted to see. You see the problem there? He should be playing with his grandkids and getting situated for retirement except instead of that he’s running tren and anavar. Sad.

Yes, except he conveniently ignored advice about diet and cutting back on drug use. He only saw the advice he wanted to see. You see the problem there? He should be playing with his grandkids and getting situated for retirement except instead of that he’s running tren and anavar. Sad.
Who are you to say what he SHOULD or SHOULDNT do?

Let him do what he wants and he will have to deal with the consequences

Who are you to say what he SHOULD or SHOULDNT do?
Let him do what he wants and he will have to deal with the consequences
Well, he asked for our advice so I’m one of the people that answered his question about “what should I take” -

lol man this isn’t rocket science. An older man asked you if he should abuse drugs - a natural response is “no dude, you’re too old”

Sorry if that “triggers” you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127