over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next Cycle: Low T w/ Tren

Warrior_1

Registered
For my next cycle I'm running Low T w/ Tren. I don't have it totally dialed yet but I'm thinking something like:

1-12 150 Test E
1-12 350-500 Tren E
1-12 25-50 ED Proviron (or Mast??)
1-4 25-50 ED Tbol
9-12 25-50 ED Tbol or something

3-12 0.5x2 Caber
1-12 12.5 EOD Aromasin
3-12 500 hCG

Front loading T and Tren first week.

I've run 350 Test P with 350 Tren A and it was a bit rough but I don't think my E2 was totally in check so I can't blame the heinous insomnia, shitty cardio and anxiety entirely on the 350T/350Tren combo. I did look like a miniature hulk tho.. while on at least.

I've also run 200 TE / 700 Primo and felt and looked great.

Trying to use this experience to decide my Tren dose for this next cycle, and wondering what other AAS might be good to run with it.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk App

For my next cycle I'm running Low T w/ Tren. I don't have it totally dialed yet but I'm thinking something like:

1-12 150 Test E
1-12 350-500 Tren E
1-12 25-50 ED Proviron (or Mast??)
1-4 25-50 ED Tbol
9-12 25-50 ED Tbol or something

3-12 0.5x2 Caber
1-12 12.5 EOD Aromasin
3-12 500 hCG

Front loading T and Tren first week.

I've run 350 Test P with 350 Tren A and it was a bit rough but I don't think my E2 was totally in check so I can't blame the heinous insomnia, shitty cardio and anxiety entirely on the 350T/350Tren combo. I did look like a miniature hulk tho.. while on at least.

I've also run 200 TE / 700 Primo and felt and looked great.

Trying to use this experience to decide my Tren dose for this next cycle, and wondering what other AAS might be good to run with it.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk App

What are your goals? If you're trying to cut low test is fine, but if you want to put on mass I would increase it. I've never used tbol, but I think anadrol would work well with the blast you've planned, especially at the end. I'm sure tbol will be fine though. I doubt you'll need the caber and aromasin at those doses. I'm not a fan of running ancilleries just because. There's no need to put drugs in your body if you don't know for sure you need them. I would choose mast over proviron, but that's just my opinion. You'll physique will benefit more from mast while still getting the benefits of proviron. The only other thing I would change is switch Tren E to Tren A.

What are your goals? If you're trying to cut low test is fine, but if you want to put on mass I would increase it. I've never used tbol, but I think anadrol would work well with the blast you've planned, especially at the end. I'm sure tbol will be fine though. I doubt you'll need the caber and aromasin at those doses. I'm not a fan of running ancilleries just because. There's no need to put drugs in your body if you don't know for sure you need them. I would choose mast over proviron, but that's just my opinion. You'll physique will benefit more from mast while still getting the benefits of proviron. The only other thing I would change is switch Tren E to Tren A.
Totally spaced on the goal.. lean mass. I'm lean and have to stay that way but I don't really need to strictly cut. More important is that I don't gain a bunch of fat and water. The Aromasin and Caber will be "as needed". Funny u say anadrol cuz I've been pondering it lately. Might add to the tail end like u said. Probably go w/ the Mast too.

Thanks for the excellent feed back.

prov was expensive for me. esp to run it at the high doses to get results. therefore i stuck to the mast. felt like it was better anyway.

For me Mast is a lot more expensive. I could buy Winnie (or Var) plus Proviron for a little less than the Mast alone.

So I'm debating dropping the Mast and adding Proviron plus Winnie or Var.

Please compare and contrast the following options:

1-12 150 Test E
1-12 400 Tren E

Option A:
3-12 400 Mast E

Option B:
1-12 175 (25 ED) Proviron
7-12 350 (50 ED) Winnie

Option C:
1-12 175 (25 ED) Proviron
7-12 350 (50 ED) Var

I really appreciate the help.

The low test/ high tren is great for low side effect cutting.

Even low test/ high deca is "OK" for mass with low sides.

But IME high test is where to go for real mass gains....lean gains to boot if diet is decent.

Shoot often and estro sides *may* be minimum....did 900 a week EOD with no AI....your mileage may vary....

Last edited:
what would everyone think of 50mg ED Tren Ace and 250mg Test eth every 5 days.
goal is to lose some bloat and look leaner and grow some muscle.

I'd say change the Test E to 100mg twice a week and you'd have yourself a winner.

I ended up doing 150 Test E and 400 Tren E w/ 50 ED Tbol and 200 NPP kickstart and frontloading the Test and Tren. It's only a couple weeks in and I'm really liking it already. I was fairly lean, not totally ripped, but not remotely smooth either, going in but I've already hardened up noticeably and looking and feeling strong.

If it treats you like it is me, bloat will NOT be an issue, which is right in keeping with what you'd expect from Tren and low T.

I'm finding that it's very easy for me to adjust towards mass or towards leanness by adjusting my diet and cardio, which would probably be the case with most any cycle.. Eat a bunch of good stuff and get huge, eat a moderate amount of good stuff and get lean.

I like keeping test 150. Tren hex is about 350 ATM. 12 weeks in
Erections could chip granite. Sleep is fine, warm but no night sweats. Sweat pours off during training tho and cardio still suffers. Strength is at all time high and getting leaner but weight staying same

I'd say change the Test E to 100mg twice a week and you'd have yourself a winner.

I ended up doing 150 Test E and 400 Tren E w/ 50 ED Tbol and 200 NPP kickstart and frontloading the Test and Tren. It's only a couple weeks in and I'm really liking it already. I was fairly lean, not totally ripped, but not remotely smooth either, going in but I've already hardened up noticeably and looking and feeling strong.

If it treats you like it is me, bloat will NOT be an issue, which is right in keeping with what you'd expect from Tren and low T.

I'm finding that it's very easy for me to adjust towards mass or towards leanness by adjusting my diet and cardio, which would probably be the case with most any cycle.. Eat a bunch of good stuff and get huge, eat a moderate amount of good stuff and get lean.

Let me explain something you guys who want to run your Test lower. Yes you will have low sides but you will have low gains. I have run low Test and Tren E and I've also run Tren, Deca, and Mast with low Test and I was pissed with the results. I was running Tren E at 600mg, Deca at 1200mg, and Mast at 600mg with Test around 200mg. The gains were not there and the scale didn't move much. Yeah I loss some BF but there weren't much of muscle mass gains or what I expected.

Running low Test is good for the spring so you look good for the summer but if you want to pack on some mass and reduce the bloat run your Test high and get some Aromasin. Simple.

Drop the Proviron and run the Tbol at 80mg/day for 8 weeks.

Last edited:
I'm running my first tren cycle now (my 3rd ever cycle). and its greeeeeeat

I use low T (150mg test e) (which causes MUCH less sideeffects.. i tried higher too.. was bad...)

I run it with peptides and maaaaaan, my body has completely morphed in 3 weeks.. People are literally mindblown when they see me.

I only use 25mg acetate ED btw.. sufficient.

The strength is ridiculous.. and the recovery.. I train my weak parts 3 times a week now and recover just fine. Just make sure to eat over 300g protein ED

just my 2 cents

btw, the guy above me must be doing something wrong lol.

Last edited:

I forgot to mention I could cut glass with my erections. Slight insomnia, but not nearly as bad as when on 350/350. Very mild night sweats so far.

I know its still early so I'm not drawing any hard conclusions yet but I'm happy so far.

I forgot to mention I could cut glass with my erections.

Slight insomnia, but not nearly as bad as when on 350/350. Very mild night sweats so far.

Already my shins get really pumped like clockwork after 12 min of running but *Test by itself does that to me too*. It's weird, I can't run far right now cuz of the mad shin pumps but I felt awesome yesterday morning humping a pack up the mountain. I do get flash pumped significantly easier when rock climbing but I think it's this way on Test only too. Not that much of this matters to you guys.

I know its still early so I'm not drawing any hard conclusions yet but I'm happy so far.

Thanks for the input Fitness 500. What you are saying has definitely been a concern. And I do wish I had more Tbol but this cycle unfortunately has to be on a budget (my last was 22 wks Primo $$$) and the Tbol I had on hand left over from a previous cycle.

I'm running my first tren cycle now (my 3rd ever cycle). and its greeeeeeat

I use low T (150mg test e) (which causes MUCH less sideeffects.. i tried higher too.. was bad...)

I run it with peptides and maaaaaan, my body has completely morphed in 3 weeks.. People are literally mindblown when they see me.

I only use 25mg acetate ED btw.. sufficient.

The strength is ridiculous.. and the recovery.. I train my weak parts 3 times a week now and recover just fine. Just make sure to eat over 300g protein ED

just my 2 cents

btw, the guy above me must be doing something wrong lol.
Can we see a pic of this 3 week morph?

I did a short cycle @ 8weeks of test e 200 and tren e 250 a week.
Gained 25lbs pounds (190ish to 215ish) and I've kept about 15ish sitting around 205-210 and 7/29 was last pin.

Everyone said it was to short of a cycle for the ester or to low of dosage and would be a waste of a cycle. But I'd say my gains were well worth it.

More isnt always more. As I don't think doubling my dose would have yielded any more results expects sides. Which my only side I had was high estrogen / lactation while taking an AI

Some of you guys are getting exceptional results. I'd be curious of your previous cycle history if any at all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I did a (my second cycle) short cycle @ 8weeks of test e 200 and tren e 250 a week.
Gained 25lbs pounds (190ish to 215ish) and I've kept about 15ish sitting around 205-210 and 7/29 was last pin.

Everyone said it was to short of a cycle for the ester or to low of dosage and would be a waste of a cycle. But I'd say my gains were well worth it.

More isnt always more. As I don't think doubling my dose would have yielded any more results expects sides. Which my only side I had was high estrogen / lactation while taking an AI

Edit: cycle history first cycle was 500 test E only for 12 weeks 190-210-190. Worst cycle ever.

Some of you guys are getting exceptional results. I'd be curious of your previous cycle history if any at all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I edited my post to tell my history, but it reposted the entire thing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131