over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next Cycle-Winter Bulk

EMC

Registered
i want to try an all-out bulk for my next cycle. i will be eating clean as usual and want to basically run an anabolic cycle.

100mg test/p ED
75mg-100mg nnp ED (this will be my first experience with nandrolone)
50mg-75mg dbol ED (front/back 4 weeks)

how long do you all think i should run this cycle? im interested in incorporating a small amount of TNE preworkout, maybe 50mgs? what do you guys think about this?

thanks bros.

i want to try an all-out bulk for my next cycle. i will be eating clean as usual and want to basically run an anabolic cycle.

100mg test/p ED
75mg-100mg nnp ED (this will be my first experience with nandrolone)
50mg-75mg dbol ED (front/back 4 weeks)

how long do you all think i should run this cycle? im interested in incorporating a small amount of TNE preworkout, maybe 50mgs? what do you guys think about this?

thanks bros.

whats your stats? History etc.

I would run it until your bloodwork or halted gains tell you to stop. When the gains halt, you can up a few things before completely abandoning the cycle though.

=-)

75-100mg npp for a first time use of nandrolone is a bit high. I'd say 60mg ED is better off (amounts to 420mg per week). That's what I did

whats your stats? History etc.

I would run it until your bloodwork or halted gains tell you to stop. When the gains halt, you can up a few things before completely abandoning the cycle though.

=-)

hey bro, not looking to run it that long:p. i was thinking either 12 or 14 weeks?

5'9
190lbs
12%BF

2 cycles
1)test e, dbol
2) test p, tren a, var

75-100mg npp for a first time use of nandrolone is a bit high. I'd say 60mg ED is better off (amounts to 420mg per week). That's what I did

how well did it work for you at 400mg? i typically have a higher tolerance.

i agree. 100 ED for a first time is pushin it. I have run NPP and like it alot. I'd go 50-60 like Alpha said if your going the ED route. If not run 100-150 EOD.

Im planning a Test E/NPP/EQ cycle in the next 6 months to gain some mass

i agree. 100 ED for a first time is pushin it. I have run NPP and like it alot. I'd go 50-60 like Alpha said if your going the ED route. If not run 100-150 EOD.

Im planning a Test E/NPP/EQ cycle in the next 6 months to gain some mass

ok i will stick in between 50-75mg. ill probably pin eod unless i use tne preworkout.

i wanted to see your guys thoughts on how TNE would fit into this cycle? id only shoot it once a day(with everything else) as a preworkout boost.

ok i will stick in between 50-75mg. ill probably pin eod unless i use tne preworkout.

i wanted to see your guys thoughts on how TNE would fit into this cycle? id only shoot it once a day(with everything else) as a preworkout boost.
I dont think TNE will do what you think as a pwo. Ive been using nothing but prop/TNE for 11 years and I dont feel a boost with TNE. I think TNE leaches out a lot slower than susp. I dont feel MUCH BOOST from it except once I get up around 250 a pin.

I dont think TNE will do what you think as a pwo. Ive been using nothing but prop/TNE for 11 years and I dont feel a boost with TNE. I think TNE leaches out a lot slower than susp. I dont feel MUCH BOOST from it except once I get up around 250 a pin.

i heard its good for aggression and pumps. i know it releases slower than susp but i didnt think it would be that much different. maybe ill reconsider running it.

would this be a better alternative...run var throughout then the last 4 weeks switch to dbol just to give me some good strength/mass gains while my body is use to the test and nnp??

ive never really experimented with ramping up doses...do you guys think its useful to do so with cycles ranging between 12-14 or do you think theres no need unless your going to run a really long cycle eg a 20 weeker???

sweet/thnx

i heard its good for aggression and pumps. i know it releases slower than susp but i didnt think it would be that much different. maybe ill reconsider running it.

would this be a better alternative...run var throughout then the last 4 weeks switch to dbol just to give me some good strength/mass gains while my body is use to the test and nnp??

ive never really experimented with ramping up doses...do you guys think its useful to do so with cycles ranging between 12-14 or do you think theres no need unless your going to run a really long cycle eg a 20 weeker???

sweet/thnx

bump

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear